Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Egypt: We will participate strongly in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Egypt: We will participate strongly in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Egypt: We will participate strongly in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Egypt: We will participate strongly in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Egypt: We will participate strongly in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Egypt: We will participate strongly in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Egypt: We will participate strongly in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Egypt: We will participate strongly in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Egypt: We will participate strongly in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Egypt: We will participate strongly in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Egypt: We will participate strongly in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Egypt: We will participate strongly in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Egypt: We will participate strongly in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Egypt: We will participate strongly in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Egypt: We will participate strongly in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Egypt: We will participate strongly in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Egypt: We will participate strongly in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Egypt: We will participate strongly in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Egypt: We will participate strongly in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Egypt: We will participate strongly in the reconstruction of Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Egypt: We will participate strongly in the reconstruction of Iraq

Go down

Egypt: We will participate strongly in the reconstruction of Iraq Empty Egypt: We will participate strongly in the reconstruction of Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:59 pm

Egypt: We will participate strongly in the reconstruction of Iraq

Egypt: We will participate strongly in the reconstruction of Iraq Story_img_5acbbdf7d4518

2018/4/9 22:24

(International: Al Furat News) On Monday and Tuesday, the Federation of Chambers of Commerce discussed the participation of Egypt in the reconstruction of Iraq and the arrangements for the participation of a large number of Egyptian companies in the Iraq reconstruction conference April 26, in an interview with Mohammed Shi'a al-Sudani, Iraqi Minister of Industry and Minerals .

Ahmed El-Wakil, Chairman of the Federation of Chambers of Commerce, said that the file of the participation of Egyptian companies in the reconstruction of Iraq is being sponsored and coordinated with Ibrahim Mahleb, Advisor to the President of the Republic for national projects.

On the number of Egyptian companies scheduled to participate in the Iraq reconstruction conference to be held April 26, the agent revealed that the file of reconstruction of Iraq needs large companies and we participated with a delegation of 86 companies in the Kuwait reconstruction conference, and then we had a meeting with a large number of companies Planned to participate in the next conference, our goal is to win a good share of the reconstruction file.

The head of the chambers of commerce said that he is preparing a study on the projects to be worked in Iraq. The study also includes discussing the file of reconstruction funding allocated to him about 30 billion dollars from international institutions funded and donor, stressing that the study includes the needs of the reconstruction file, For example, there are sectors with companies operating in Iraq actually, but the focus will be on infrastructure, building materials and other sectors.

"In the last two years, Egypt's companies have been aggressively pursuing implementation over a very limited period of time. There are companies that have not gone out to work in any foreign country, but have long and fast implementation experience," he said. Egyptian bids on the file of reconstruction of Iraq requires a move on a broad level, and we are in constant contact and good relationship with the brothers in Iraq, and we will have a strong presence there. "

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=162850

Egypt: We will participate strongly in the reconstruction of Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum