Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Federal consider the dispute over the export of Kurdistan oil I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Federal consider the dispute over the export of Kurdistan oil I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Federal consider the dispute over the export of Kurdistan oil I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Federal consider the dispute over the export of Kurdistan oil I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Federal consider the dispute over the export of Kurdistan oil I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Federal consider the dispute over the export of Kurdistan oil I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Federal consider the dispute over the export of Kurdistan oil I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Federal consider the dispute over the export of Kurdistan oil I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Federal consider the dispute over the export of Kurdistan oil I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Federal consider the dispute over the export of Kurdistan oil I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Federal consider the dispute over the export of Kurdistan oil I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Federal consider the dispute over the export of Kurdistan oil I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Federal consider the dispute over the export of Kurdistan oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Federal consider the dispute over the export of Kurdistan oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Federal consider the dispute over the export of Kurdistan oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Federal consider the dispute over the export of Kurdistan oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Federal consider the dispute over the export of Kurdistan oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Federal consider the dispute over the export of Kurdistan oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Federal consider the dispute over the export of Kurdistan oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Federal consider the dispute over the export of Kurdistan oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Federal consider the dispute over the export of Kurdistan oil

Go down

Federal consider the dispute over the export of Kurdistan oil Empty Federal consider the dispute over the export of Kurdistan oil

Post by RamblerNash Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:49 pm

Federal consider the dispute over the export of Kurdistan oil

Sessions start next May ...

09/04/2018 - 16:48 Economy / Kurdistan

Federal consider the dispute over the export of Kurdistan oil Dfd39b649aeec689a7926676c04dbaf7_L

The Federal Supreme Court of Iraq, in May next, to consider the legality of the export of oil directly from the Kurdistan Region.

The court said in a statement that it had decided to "insert the Federal Prime Minister (Haider al-Abadi) and the Federal Minister of Finance (Acting Salman Jumaili) and the Prime Minister in the Kurdistan Region (Nejirvan Barzani) in addition to their functions third persons in the lawsuit to stand for them what is necessary to resolve them, Constitutional, political and financial ».

The issue of exporting the region's oil is at the forefront of the issues of dispute between Arbil and Baghdad.

The Iraqi oil minister Jabbar al-Luaibi asked the court to issue a ruling to prevent the export of oil independently from the territory of Kurdistan.

"The Federal Supreme Court held its session today under the chairmanship of Judge Medhat al-Mahmoud and the presence of all members. The case was reviewed by the Federal Minister of Oil (Jabbar al-Luaibi) in addition to his job against the Minister of Natural Resources in the Kurdistan Region (Ashti Hawrami) in addition to his job, .

He added that «the parties to the lawsuit attended the hearing, which saw the request of the prosecutor to issue a provision that includes stopping the export of oil directly from the Kurdistan Region to outside Iraq, and return the amounts sold in the past, because oil belongs to the entire Iraqi people», according to the statement.

The hearing was adjourned until 5 May 2018.

The Kurdistan Region began pumping oil through a pipeline to Ceyhan port in Turkey in 2014.

This came after Baghdad stopped sending the province's share of the federal budget.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/economy/kurdistan/428388

Federal consider the dispute over the export of Kurdistan oil 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum