Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Alawi reveals the secrets of the 2010 elections and the pressure on Allawi to give up to the owners I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Alawi reveals the secrets of the 2010 elections and the pressure on Allawi to give up to the owners I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Alawi reveals the secrets of the 2010 elections and the pressure on Allawi to give up to the owners I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Alawi reveals the secrets of the 2010 elections and the pressure on Allawi to give up to the owners I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Alawi reveals the secrets of the 2010 elections and the pressure on Allawi to give up to the owners I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Alawi reveals the secrets of the 2010 elections and the pressure on Allawi to give up to the owners I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Alawi reveals the secrets of the 2010 elections and the pressure on Allawi to give up to the owners I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Alawi reveals the secrets of the 2010 elections and the pressure on Allawi to give up to the owners I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Alawi reveals the secrets of the 2010 elections and the pressure on Allawi to give up to the owners I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Alawi reveals the secrets of the 2010 elections and the pressure on Allawi to give up to the owners I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Alawi reveals the secrets of the 2010 elections and the pressure on Allawi to give up to the owners I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Alawi reveals the secrets of the 2010 elections and the pressure on Allawi to give up to the owners I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Alawi reveals the secrets of the 2010 elections and the pressure on Allawi to give up to the owners I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Alawi reveals the secrets of the 2010 elections and the pressure on Allawi to give up to the owners I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Alawi reveals the secrets of the 2010 elections and the pressure on Allawi to give up to the owners I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Alawi reveals the secrets of the 2010 elections and the pressure on Allawi to give up to the owners I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Alawi reveals the secrets of the 2010 elections and the pressure on Allawi to give up to the owners I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Alawi reveals the secrets of the 2010 elections and the pressure on Allawi to give up to the owners I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Alawi reveals the secrets of the 2010 elections and the pressure on Allawi to give up to the owners I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Alawi reveals the secrets of the 2010 elections and the pressure on Allawi to give up to the owners I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Alawi reveals the secrets of the 2010 elections and the pressure on Allawi to give up to the owners

Go down

Alawi reveals the secrets of the 2010 elections and the pressure on Allawi to give up to the owners Empty Alawi reveals the secrets of the 2010 elections and the pressure on Allawi to give up to the owners

Post by RamblerNash Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:54 pm

Alawi reveals the secrets of the 2010 elections and the pressure on Allawi to give up to the owners

Alawi reveals the secrets of the 2010 elections and the pressure on Allawi to give up to the owners Almaleki

Twilight News

2 hours ago

The Iraqi politician Hassan al-Alawi, a member of the Iraqi parliament and the current candidate for the elections within the National Coalition, on Sunday, the pressure exerted against Vice President Iyad Allawi after winning the 2010 elections.

"The ambassadors of the United States and the United Kingdom went to Iyad Allawi after the results of the elections in 2010, where the Iraqi List, which he led, won the highest votes, and the government must have formed, and asked him, and I was present, to ease his congestion. And left him in the sense that to give up his constitutional right to form a government. "

He pointed out that "Allawi told the ambassadors that he is surprised that the people of democracy want him to waive a democratic right guaranteed by the Constitution."

Alawi said, "I tried then to get to the participants between Allawi and Nuri al-Maliki and met with the last 15 hours of work during which we reached understandings on power-sharing between the lists so that Maliki is prime minister while Allawi becomes president of the Republic powers.

Al-Alawi said that he had prevented two things. The first was a regional protest and the second was the refusal of the Islamic Party, which was headed by Tareq al-Hashemi, to take over the post of president of the republic. He said to us: "The prime minister and the republic can not be Shiites. The President of the Republic Senya), and here I told him that we promise the Iraqi List secular and not Shiite or Sunni, and therefore when we nominated Allawi because it is secular and not for sectarian reasons.

"Then the National Alliance was formed as the largest parliamentary bloc and ended up where they became the majority of the process of wrapping the Constitution."

And on whether Allawi has a chance in forming the next government, Alawi said that "Allawi's chance looks better today than ever before because of many data may be in the forefront of fragmentation of all blocks, especially the Shiite blocs," explaining that "even if the formation of a block The greater Shiite will not win a large number of seats in addition to that Sadr, who may get 40 seats will be outside this alliance will be closest to the alliance with Allawi, who may get 35 to 40 seats, and based on other alliances guaranteed with the Kurds and Sunnis, Allawi will guarantee 120 seats in parliament is a parliamentary alliance and not you Abia. "

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/b8ff0340-e2ec-40b7-8c31-e9aae36680c0

Alawi reveals the secrets of the 2010 elections and the pressure on Allawi to give up to the owners 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum