Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Iraqi military patrols to control the border with Iran I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraqi military patrols to control the border with Iran I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraqi military patrols to control the border with Iran I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iraqi military patrols to control the border with Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraqi military patrols to control the border with Iran I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqi military patrols to control the border with Iran I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi military patrols to control the border with Iran I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqi military patrols to control the border with Iran I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi military patrols to control the border with Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi military patrols to control the border with Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi military patrols to control the border with Iran I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi military patrols to control the border with Iran I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi military patrols to control the border with Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi military patrols to control the border with Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi military patrols to control the border with Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi military patrols to control the border with Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi military patrols to control the border with Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi military patrols to control the border with Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi military patrols to control the border with Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi military patrols to control the border with Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Iraqi military patrols to control the border with Iran

Go down

Iraqi military patrols to control the border with Iran Empty Iraqi military patrols to control the border with Iran

Post by RamblerNash Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:16 pm

Iraqi military patrols to control the border with Iran

Iraqi military patrols to control the border with Iran Image

08-04-2018 11:50 AM

The Euphrates -

The military units intensified patrols on the border with Iran, seeking to control the gaps that are used for smuggling, while officials stressed that the border control file takes the attention and support by the government.

A military official said the border forces' leadership had recently stepped up its military patrols on the border with Iran to control smuggling outlets, including various items including drugs, weapons and others. Adding that the patrols are moving day and night, supported by reinforcements and intensive control points, to control this sensitive file, indicating that the borders of Diyala province with Iran is one of the most dangerous borders, so patrols intensified presence more than the borders of other provinces.

"The issue of border control is not limited to the border with Iran, but our border with Saudi Arabia, Syria, Jordan, Turkey and Kuwait," said an officer in the joint operations command. . Pointing out that the current plan is not the level of ambition, but as a plan will have a very clear impact on the level of security throughout the country, indicating that the leadership follows this file, and are updated plans, according to the reality of the field, and the development of plans in the future.

The Government promised to provide the necessary support to the success of the border control and control plan.

Observers criticize the negligence of successive governments on the country, the file of the border, which caused a major collapse in the security file of the country, and entered through the border large quantities of weapons and equipment and terrorist elements.

The former military expert, retired general Adnan al-Azzawi, said previous governments had left the border open and caused security setbacks in the country.

Azzawi praised the current trend of the government to control this file, although it was delayed, stressing the importance of continuing to strengthen the capabilities of border forces, especially by modern surveillance techniques, as well as the military presence to prevent any infiltrations.

Iraq's border with a number of countries includes dangerous corridors that have negatively affected Iraq, as large quantities of weapons and explosives have entered, as well as the entry of terrorist elements through those borders.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=56364
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum