Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
The survival of the President of the Council and the candidate of the party of the solution of the armed attack in Hit I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
The survival of the President of the Council and the candidate of the party of the solution of the armed attack in Hit I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The survival of the President of the Council and the candidate of the party of the solution of the armed attack in Hit I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The survival of the President of the Council and the candidate of the party of the solution of the armed attack in Hit I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The survival of the President of the Council and the candidate of the party of the solution of the armed attack in Hit I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The survival of the President of the Council and the candidate of the party of the solution of the armed attack in Hit I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The survival of the President of the Council and the candidate of the party of the solution of the armed attack in Hit I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The survival of the President of the Council and the candidate of the party of the solution of the armed attack in Hit I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The survival of the President of the Council and the candidate of the party of the solution of the armed attack in Hit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The survival of the President of the Council and the candidate of the party of the solution of the armed attack in Hit I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The survival of the President of the Council and the candidate of the party of the solution of the armed attack in Hit I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The survival of the President of the Council and the candidate of the party of the solution of the armed attack in Hit I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The survival of the President of the Council and the candidate of the party of the solution of the armed attack in Hit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The survival of the President of the Council and the candidate of the party of the solution of the armed attack in Hit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The survival of the President of the Council and the candidate of the party of the solution of the armed attack in Hit I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The survival of the President of the Council and the candidate of the party of the solution of the armed attack in Hit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The survival of the President of the Council and the candidate of the party of the solution of the armed attack in Hit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The survival of the President of the Council and the candidate of the party of the solution of the armed attack in Hit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The survival of the President of the Council and the candidate of the party of the solution of the armed attack in Hit I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The survival of the President of the Council and the candidate of the party of the solution of the armed attack in Hit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

The survival of the President of the Council and the candidate of the party of the solution of the armed attack in Hit

Go down

The survival of the President of the Council and the candidate of the party of the solution of the armed attack in Hit Empty The survival of the President of the Council and the candidate of the party of the solution of the armed attack in Hit

Post by RamblerNash Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:12 pm

The survival of the President of the Council and the candidate of the party of the solution of the armed attack in Hit

The survival of the President of the Council and the candidate of the party of the solution of the armed attack in Hit Image

08-04-2018 12:00 PM

The Euphrates -

Two local officials and one of the election candidates survived a suicide bombing in the city of Hitanbar yesterday evening.

A security source and eyewitnesses from the town of Hit reported a loud explosion in the town on Tuesday night and gunshots without knowing the details. They said the blast was preceded by two moderate explosions.

According to these sources, unknown gunmen were targeted, with medium weapons' Association of Youth Solution in Hit district of the movement of the solution, without knowing the number of casualties.

An Iraqi force rescued three local officials after killing three suicide bombers who tried to break into the Hull building in the town of Hit, the operations command said in a statement on Sunday.

It said the force killed the three suicide bombers after they clashed with them.

The force then rescued the chairman of the Heat Board and the mayor and one of the female candidates after they were trapped inside the building, the statement said.

There were reports this morning that one of the suicide bombers blew himself up inside the headquarters of the Hal Party in Hit, killing and wounding, including a candidate for the elections.

Six soldiers were reportedly injured in the blast.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=56365

The survival of the President of the Council and the candidate of the party of the solution of the armed attack in Hit 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum