Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
KDP: Withdrawal from elections or the return of Peshmerga to disputed areas I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
KDP: Withdrawal from elections or the return of Peshmerga to disputed areas I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
KDP: Withdrawal from elections or the return of Peshmerga to disputed areas I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
KDP: Withdrawal from elections or the return of Peshmerga to disputed areas I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
KDP: Withdrawal from elections or the return of Peshmerga to disputed areas I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
KDP: Withdrawal from elections or the return of Peshmerga to disputed areas I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
KDP: Withdrawal from elections or the return of Peshmerga to disputed areas I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
KDP: Withdrawal from elections or the return of Peshmerga to disputed areas I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
KDP: Withdrawal from elections or the return of Peshmerga to disputed areas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
KDP: Withdrawal from elections or the return of Peshmerga to disputed areas I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
KDP: Withdrawal from elections or the return of Peshmerga to disputed areas I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
KDP: Withdrawal from elections or the return of Peshmerga to disputed areas I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
KDP: Withdrawal from elections or the return of Peshmerga to disputed areas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
KDP: Withdrawal from elections or the return of Peshmerga to disputed areas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
KDP: Withdrawal from elections or the return of Peshmerga to disputed areas I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
KDP: Withdrawal from elections or the return of Peshmerga to disputed areas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
KDP: Withdrawal from elections or the return of Peshmerga to disputed areas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
KDP: Withdrawal from elections or the return of Peshmerga to disputed areas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
KDP: Withdrawal from elections or the return of Peshmerga to disputed areas I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
KDP: Withdrawal from elections or the return of Peshmerga to disputed areas I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

KDP: Withdrawal from elections or the return of Peshmerga to disputed areas

Go down

KDP: Withdrawal from elections or the return of Peshmerga to disputed areas Empty KDP: Withdrawal from elections or the return of Peshmerga to disputed areas

Post by RamblerNash Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:11 pm

KDP: Withdrawal from elections or the return of Peshmerga to disputed areas

KDP: Withdrawal from elections or the return of Peshmerga to disputed areas Image

08-04-2018 12:29 PM

The Euphrates -

MP on the Kurdistan Democratic Party bloc Majid Shankali, on Sunday, the Kurdish forces to withdraw from the upcoming parliamentary elections in the provinces of Kirkuk and Nineveh and Diyala in the absence of involvement of the Peshmerga forces in the security file in the disputed areas.
"The events that followed the referendum and the military operations carried out by the federal forces in Kirkuk and the areas of the Nineveh Plain and the accompanying displacement and burning of homes and targeting of the sons of the Kurdish component of known parties, makes us a clear fact that these parties are systematically working for change Which will be one of the tools of rigging the elections and stealing the voices of the sons of the Kurdish component, which began to effect them by talking about (Plan B) and manual counting, which we believe will be the beginning to steal Kurdish voices in those areas to known destinations.

Shankali added that the presence of the military arms of those political parties is matched by the presence of security forces belonging to the same parties and those who follow them make us face a clear fact is the fraud of the elections in those areas, so the involvement of the Peshmerga forces in the security file in Kirkuk and disputed areas will give several points that allow balance, In addition, the presence of the Peshmerga forces will prevent the militias of some parties from imposing their will by force on the voters by preventing them from going out or forcing them to choose personalities and lists. Certain.

Shankali stressed that the failure to involve the Peshmerga forces with the security file means the loss of the voices of the sons of the Kurdish component and stealing their real representation. Therefore, boycotting the elections and challenging their legitimacy in the provinces of Diyala, Nineveh and Kirkuk is the best option to participate in elections.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=56369

KDP: Withdrawal from elections or the return of Peshmerga to disputed areas 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum