Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
For the election .. The price of one vote reached 5 million !! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
For the election .. The price of one vote reached 5 million !! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
For the election .. The price of one vote reached 5 million !! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
For the election .. The price of one vote reached 5 million !! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
For the election .. The price of one vote reached 5 million !! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
For the election .. The price of one vote reached 5 million !! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
For the election .. The price of one vote reached 5 million !! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
For the election .. The price of one vote reached 5 million !! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
For the election .. The price of one vote reached 5 million !! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
For the election .. The price of one vote reached 5 million !! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
For the election .. The price of one vote reached 5 million !! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
For the election .. The price of one vote reached 5 million !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
For the election .. The price of one vote reached 5 million !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
For the election .. The price of one vote reached 5 million !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
For the election .. The price of one vote reached 5 million !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
For the election .. The price of one vote reached 5 million !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
For the election .. The price of one vote reached 5 million !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
For the election .. The price of one vote reached 5 million !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
For the election .. The price of one vote reached 5 million !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
For the election .. The price of one vote reached 5 million !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

For the election .. The price of one vote reached 5 million !!

Go down

For the election .. The price of one vote reached 5 million !! Empty For the election .. The price of one vote reached 5 million !!

Post by RamblerNash Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:55 am

For the election .. The price of one vote reached 5 million !!

For the election .. The price of one vote reached 5 million !! Image

07-04-2018 03:17 PM

Baghdad News -

The newspaper 'Al Quds Al Arabi', in a report published Saturday, highlight the sale and purchase of electoral votes in areas inhabited by the poor in Iraq, and pointed out that some votes reached the price of 5 million, showed that the deputies offered a 'card' mobilization of balance Telephone versus, as an interview value to buy an electoral vote.

The paper said in its report that 'many candidates for the Iraqi parliamentary elections, using illegal means and ways to gain votes, which enables them to reach the dome of parliament, where some of them, who have money, to monitor large amounts of money to promote their campaign, which started early Before the scheduled date in all provinces and cities of Iraq '.

She added: 'Perhaps the most prominent of these methods is to buy votes for small amounts of money', indicating that 'these candidates rely to go to the slums and buy the votes of those funds'.

"Those who use these methods with the citizens will become corrupt when taking office in the government. This is what emerged from those who arrived at the parliament after the last elections. They used these means and became Corrupt and get bribes and the country is in chaos and administrative corruption. '

"They offered $ 5 to each member of my family who is allowed to vote, in return for the election of one of the candidates," Ali Abdullah was quoted as saying.

He explained that 'offers vary from one candidate to another, and there are those who bought votes against a basket of food they distributed to the poor and displaced in the city'.

He added that 'the election campaign has begun prematurely and this is against the law, and the Independent Electoral Commission to punish those candidates who are buying people's voices in illegal ways.'

I consider that 'there is no democratic process in Iraq, but a lie for the continuation of the corrupt in the government and give them legitimacy to continue stealing people's money'.

According to Issa Abu Mustafa, "Voters are buying cheaply, because the candidates have exploited the poor and those who could not afford to feed their families."

He said: 'I personally offered me a sum of money, and I desperately need him but I refused to sell my voice because this is a secretariat and a responsibility to choose us the most appropriate and efficient'.

He pointed out that 'there are many who sold their votes and made promises to elect who paid them. They are forced to do so, because they do not have the money and live in extreme poverty. These candidates tried to exploit their difficult living conditions and give them false promises that they would provide jobs for them if they elected them and reached the parliament during the next electoral cycle.

Hassan Khalid, stressed during the report of the newspaper, that 'this means old new, and almost no electoral cycle comes only there were candidates who buy votes with funds'.

"This is one of the means used by bankrupts who do not have the masses or the electoral balance, and know that their access to parliament is impossible unless they use these twisted and illegal methods."

"This means has increased more rapidly during this current election cycle due to the large number of candidates and the intense competition," the source said, adding that he offered to sell his voice in exchange for a phone recharge card.

The source of the newspaper was surprised by 'this underestimation by the candidates and the purchase of votes at the lowest prices without taking into account their feelings'.

http://www.baghdadnews.info/index.php?page=article&id=35532

For the election .. The price of one vote reached 5 million !! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum