Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
(Documents) Iraqi deputy: astronomical figures go to pockets of corrupt I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
(Documents) Iraqi deputy: astronomical figures go to pockets of corrupt I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
(Documents) Iraqi deputy: astronomical figures go to pockets of corrupt I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
(Documents) Iraqi deputy: astronomical figures go to pockets of corrupt I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
(Documents) Iraqi deputy: astronomical figures go to pockets of corrupt I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
(Documents) Iraqi deputy: astronomical figures go to pockets of corrupt I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
(Documents) Iraqi deputy: astronomical figures go to pockets of corrupt I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
(Documents) Iraqi deputy: astronomical figures go to pockets of corrupt I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
(Documents) Iraqi deputy: astronomical figures go to pockets of corrupt I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
(Documents) Iraqi deputy: astronomical figures go to pockets of corrupt I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
(Documents) Iraqi deputy: astronomical figures go to pockets of corrupt I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
(Documents) Iraqi deputy: astronomical figures go to pockets of corrupt I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
(Documents) Iraqi deputy: astronomical figures go to pockets of corrupt I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
(Documents) Iraqi deputy: astronomical figures go to pockets of corrupt I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
(Documents) Iraqi deputy: astronomical figures go to pockets of corrupt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
(Documents) Iraqi deputy: astronomical figures go to pockets of corrupt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
(Documents) Iraqi deputy: astronomical figures go to pockets of corrupt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
(Documents) Iraqi deputy: astronomical figures go to pockets of corrupt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
(Documents) Iraqi deputy: astronomical figures go to pockets of corrupt I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
(Documents) Iraqi deputy: astronomical figures go to pockets of corrupt I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

(Documents) Iraqi deputy: astronomical figures go to pockets of corrupt

Go down

(Documents) Iraqi deputy: astronomical figures go to pockets of corrupt Empty (Documents) Iraqi deputy: astronomical figures go to pockets of corrupt

Post by RamblerNash Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:01 am

(Documents) Iraqi deputy: astronomical figures go to pockets of corrupt

Reveals new information about Iraqi tea farm in Vietnam ...

07/04/2018 - 12:07 Iraq

(Documents) Iraqi deputy: astronomical figures go to pockets of corrupt B7fbd006bb4b25c3ddd78e002cf3887b_L

BAGHDAD - An Iraqi deputy said on Saturday that "astronomical" numbers of money were going to the pockets of corrupt Iraqi tea farmers in Vietnam, revealing new farm documents.

"The Financial Control Bureau has already sent a series of inquiries to the Ministry of Commerce, which is supposed to be responsible for the tea plantation in Vietnam through the General Company for Foodstuff Trade," said Al-Nassif, a representative of the State of Law Coalition, in a statement. , And the questions addressed to the smallest details about production and sales, bank accounts and others, but the Ministry of Commerce did not provide satisfactory answers and did not provide the financial control with the required data ».

"There are suspicions of corruption hovering over how to manage this farm, we explained in previous statements, and this is not surprising, if the government is unable to fight corruption within the country, how will fight it on an Iraqi farm in Vietnam?", Indicating that "corruption reached the level of sale The seed that grows in the tea tree every season is hundreds of dollars, and the total seed sold is astronomical, and the imports go into the pockets of the corrupt. "

"These mafias are not easy, and those who fight them should be expected to be exposed to all kinds of attacks. Recently, their role has been revealed in buying the debts of some of the owners of the cheap media, who published a false fatwa attributed to an important religious reference that does not deal with MP Alia Nassif. "This means that these mafias - which have extensions within the Ministry of Commerce - are willing to take the dirtiest and dirtiest ways to fight those who are trying to expose their corruption, but does this mean that we must remain silent about the looting of the country's wealth?"

Naseef concluded by saying: "After we underestimated any action by the Office of the Inspector-General of the Ministry of Commerce, we demand that the Prime Minister intervene in this case, whose corruption has become an enmity. The officials remember the constitutional clause that the Prime Minister is responsible for his government Will not forget what happens from the systematic looting of his money ».

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/427795

(Documents) Iraqi deputy: astronomical figures go to pockets of corrupt 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum