Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Jubouri speaks of "let down the Sunnis" and "divide Iraq"  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jubouri speaks of "let down the Sunnis" and "divide Iraq"  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Jubouri speaks of "let down the Sunnis" and "divide Iraq"  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jubouri speaks of "let down the Sunnis" and "divide Iraq"  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jubouri speaks of "let down the Sunnis" and "divide Iraq"  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jubouri speaks of "let down the Sunnis" and "divide Iraq"  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jubouri speaks of "let down the Sunnis" and "divide Iraq"  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jubouri speaks of "let down the Sunnis" and "divide Iraq"  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jubouri speaks of "let down the Sunnis" and "divide Iraq"  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jubouri speaks of "let down the Sunnis" and "divide Iraq"  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jubouri speaks of "let down the Sunnis" and "divide Iraq"  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jubouri speaks of "let down the Sunnis" and "divide Iraq"  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jubouri speaks of "let down the Sunnis" and "divide Iraq"  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jubouri speaks of "let down the Sunnis" and "divide Iraq"  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jubouri speaks of "let down the Sunnis" and "divide Iraq"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jubouri speaks of "let down the Sunnis" and "divide Iraq"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jubouri speaks of "let down the Sunnis" and "divide Iraq"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jubouri speaks of "let down the Sunnis" and "divide Iraq"  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jubouri speaks of "let down the Sunnis" and "divide Iraq"  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jubouri speaks of "let down the Sunnis" and "divide Iraq"  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Jubouri speaks of "let down the Sunnis" and "divide Iraq"

Go down

Jubouri speaks of "let down the Sunnis" and "divide Iraq"  Empty Jubouri speaks of "let down the Sunnis" and "divide Iraq"

Post by RamblerNash Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:13 pm

Jubouri speaks of "let down the Sunnis" and "divide Iraq"

Jubouri speaks of "let down the Sunnis" and "divide Iraq"  Saleem

Twilight News

3 hours ago

The head of the Iraqi parliament, Salim al-Jubouri, said on Thursday that the preparations for the parliamentary elections, which starts on 12 May next in full swing in the opportunities for all communities and political players.

Al-Jubouri said in an interview for "the seventh day" during his short visit to Egypt that he supports the establishment of a state that respects law, human rights and institutions, based on the idea of ​​protecting the state and starting it as a basis for building a state with its existence.

He added that the conference on Iraq reconstruction had a role in moving things, and a number of countries have joined with Iraq to support the return of areas affected by terrorism, and we appreciate and appreciate this and respect the countries that participated in general.

He pointed out that the assistance provided at the conference, some sovereign loans and other non-sovereign, including a number of grants, companies are volunteered to start work, and we expect them to take action to achieve the goal of the project is the reconstruction of Iraq.

"There are a number of important national figures in Diyala, we support them, and they also work within the framework of the project to build it. In Baghdad, as long as the speaker remains, I have to go through the experiment in the capital, which is a competition between the poles The political process, and I have a project in Baghdad, which I want to implement because the capital is more effective, and there are young people and energies that I believed in the ideas and directions put forward. "

He added: "I will not underestimate the Sunnis, nor the Iraqis in general because they had priorities, the problems that they suffered during the last stage under extremism, terrorism and displacement, but we contributed greatly to the return of families in coordination with the decision makers, and I had a role and impact in the presence of Arab society and Arab countries Relations and adoption of Iraqi reality and this is important.

And on the Turkish military operations in the country, between Jubouri "I visited Turkey recently and discussed this aspect, there is a problem related to the Kurdistan Workers Party and the need for coordination to remove the negative effects, but Iraq is keen on sovereignty and presence and respect neighboring countries by a large percentage."

As for the crisis with Kurdistan, Jubouri said that "the crisis with the Kurdistan Region has been resolved by a large proportion and we will visit within days to the region, and began to believe in the province of the need to engage in the unity of Iraq and we do not deny the aspirations of the region to live well and the interests of the people of Kurdistan,

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/2302fdbe-c37a-4d83-a785-31335a10bd96

Jubouri speaks of "let down the Sunnis" and "divide Iraq"  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum