Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Peshmerga reveal US aid to Iraq .. Including a share of Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Peshmerga reveal US aid to Iraq .. Including a share of Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Peshmerga reveal US aid to Iraq .. Including a share of Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Peshmerga reveal US aid to Iraq .. Including a share of Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Peshmerga reveal US aid to Iraq .. Including a share of Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Peshmerga reveal US aid to Iraq .. Including a share of Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Peshmerga reveal US aid to Iraq .. Including a share of Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Peshmerga reveal US aid to Iraq .. Including a share of Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Peshmerga reveal US aid to Iraq .. Including a share of Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Peshmerga reveal US aid to Iraq .. Including a share of Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Peshmerga reveal US aid to Iraq .. Including a share of Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Peshmerga reveal US aid to Iraq .. Including a share of Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Peshmerga reveal US aid to Iraq .. Including a share of Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Peshmerga reveal US aid to Iraq .. Including a share of Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Peshmerga reveal US aid to Iraq .. Including a share of Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Peshmerga reveal US aid to Iraq .. Including a share of Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Peshmerga reveal US aid to Iraq .. Including a share of Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Peshmerga reveal US aid to Iraq .. Including a share of Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Peshmerga reveal US aid to Iraq .. Including a share of Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Peshmerga reveal US aid to Iraq .. Including a share of Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Peshmerga reveal US aid to Iraq .. Including a share of Kurdistan

Go down

Peshmerga reveal US aid to Iraq .. Including a share of Kurdistan Empty Peshmerga reveal US aid to Iraq .. Including a share of Kurdistan

Post by RamblerNash Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:06 pm

Peshmerga reveal US aid to Iraq .. Including a share of Kurdistan

Peshmerga reveal US aid to Iraq .. Including a share of Kurdistan 000money%20(2)

Twilight News

10 hours ago

"The Ministry of Peshmerga, Thursday, it will hold a meeting with the Ministry of Finance next week, to agree on a new system of salaries of the Peshmerga, revealing US financial aid to Iraq, including a share of the Kurdistan Region.

The secretary-general of the Peshmerga Ministry, General Jabbar Yawar, told a news conference in the city of Sulaymaniyah that the Ministry of Finance in the provincial government did not provide them with any details about the new system of salaries of the Peshmerga forces, adding that the two ministries are scheduled to meet next week to discuss the issue and agree on the system and ratios Saving from the salaries of the Peshmerga.

He explained that the Peshmerga forces received the salaries of the past two months by implementing the system of savings, ranging between 5% to 50%, pointing out that the United States and during the war against a supportive organization, twice provided financial assistance to the Peshmerga forces, explaining that the first aid amounted to about 415 million US dollars For 13 months, and paid part of the salaries of the Peshmerga of this amount.

Yawar pointed out that the United States this time will provide financial assistance to the Iraqi forces in general, about 850 million dollars, explaining that the share of the Peshmerga forces of this amount will be about 365 million dollars, and will be monthly deposit of 25 billion Iraqi dinars in the account of the Ministry of Finance and Economy Government of the region to pay the salaries of the Peshmerga.

The adviser to the Ministry of Peshmerga Major General Bakhtiar Mohammed told Ashqaf News on Wednesday that the proposal of the International Coalition on the redeployment of the Peshmerga in the disputed and coordination on this, is welcome by his ministry, although lacks clear mechanisms.

He cited Mohammed successfully "the mechanisms that have been followed previously between the federal forces and the Peshmerga forces, specifically in the years 2008 and beyond, as there was a mechanism for joint action from Nineveh province to Khanaqin."

The Peshmerga forces, as well as Asayish (Kurdish private security forces), have taken control of the disputed areas since 2003, but the Kurdish forces withdrew following the redeployment of Iraqi forces in those areas following the independence referendum.

The joint operations between the Peshmerga, the Iraqi army and the international coalition forces between 2011 and 2014, before the emergence of a sympathetic organization.

The tasks of joint operations were to "maintain security in the disputed areas in the provinces of Diyala, Kirkuk, Salahuddin and Nineveh."

The disputed areas between the Iraqi government and the Kurdistan Region, the most important areas of dispute between the two sides since 14 years and an area of ​​about 37 thousand square kilometers.

Between these areas, a strip of length of a thousand km extends from the border with Syria to the Iranian border, and is located in the south of the three provinces of Erbil, Sulaymaniyah and Dohuk autonomous region.

The disputed areas, where some 1.2 million Kurds live, are located in Nineveh, Erbil, Salahaddin, Diyala and Kirkuk provinces, the most disputed areas between Baghdad and Erbil.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/cc3a6e59-a77f-4c9f-9dfa-de8d3c1414f1

Peshmerga reveal US aid to Iraq .. Including a share of Kurdistan 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum