Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
The wreckage of the devastated city ... The skeletons of victims are spread under the wheels of bulldozers in Mosul I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The wreckage of the devastated city ... The skeletons of victims are spread under the wheels of bulldozers in Mosul I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The wreckage of the devastated city ... The skeletons of victims are spread under the wheels of bulldozers in Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The wreckage of the devastated city ... The skeletons of victims are spread under the wheels of bulldozers in Mosul I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The wreckage of the devastated city ... The skeletons of victims are spread under the wheels of bulldozers in Mosul I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The wreckage of the devastated city ... The skeletons of victims are spread under the wheels of bulldozers in Mosul I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The wreckage of the devastated city ... The skeletons of victims are spread under the wheels of bulldozers in Mosul I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The wreckage of the devastated city ... The skeletons of victims are spread under the wheels of bulldozers in Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The wreckage of the devastated city ... The skeletons of victims are spread under the wheels of bulldozers in Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The wreckage of the devastated city ... The skeletons of victims are spread under the wheels of bulldozers in Mosul I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The wreckage of the devastated city ... The skeletons of victims are spread under the wheels of bulldozers in Mosul I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The wreckage of the devastated city ... The skeletons of victims are spread under the wheels of bulldozers in Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The wreckage of the devastated city ... The skeletons of victims are spread under the wheels of bulldozers in Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The wreckage of the devastated city ... The skeletons of victims are spread under the wheels of bulldozers in Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The wreckage of the devastated city ... The skeletons of victims are spread under the wheels of bulldozers in Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The wreckage of the devastated city ... The skeletons of victims are spread under the wheels of bulldozers in Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The wreckage of the devastated city ... The skeletons of victims are spread under the wheels of bulldozers in Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The wreckage of the devastated city ... The skeletons of victims are spread under the wheels of bulldozers in Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The wreckage of the devastated city ... The skeletons of victims are spread under the wheels of bulldozers in Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The wreckage of the devastated city ... The skeletons of victims are spread under the wheels of bulldozers in Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

The wreckage of the devastated city ... The skeletons of victims are spread under the wheels of bulldozers in Mosul

Go down

The wreckage of the devastated city ... The skeletons of victims are spread under the wheels of bulldozers in Mosul Empty The wreckage of the devastated city ... The skeletons of victims are spread under the wheels of bulldozers in Mosul

Post by RamblerNash Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:58 pm

The wreckage of the devastated city ... The skeletons of victims are spread under the wheels of bulldozers in Mosul

The wreckage of the devastated city ... The skeletons of victims are spread under the wheels of bulldozers in Mosul Image

05-04-2018 02:49 PM

Baghdad News -

The trucks of rubble and iron continue to circulate in the city of Mosul at dawn every day for months, with no hope of a close end to the story of the rubble and the remains of civilians or the remains of those bodies. The rubble of the destroyed city, and within its right-hand coast, requires enormous and humane efforts. The skeletons of the victims have become a recurring phenomenon under the wheels of bulldozers that are lifting the rubble into large trucks before the rubble is sold to contractors who have locally known 'fractions' Stones and cement through its piles and turn it into raw materials and sell it for use in paving roads or marshland.

Estimates confirmed by local officials about 10 million tons of rubble in the right coast of the Tigris only, while revealing a military official, the existence of at least two thousand bodies are still under the rubble of the city, the majority turned into skeletons and smashed a section of them Under bulldozers and wheel loaders. While four thousand and 983 victims were found to be buried under rubble and were buried in a cemetery set up by the municipality of Mosul, 15 kilometers southwest of the city. It was named "Martyrs' Cemetery 3," a member of the Nineveh provincial council, .

The official said in a press statement, the bodies were removed from the streets of Mosul and its buildings more than three times those who were pulled out of the rubble of houses and buildings destroyed, adding that "the total number of civilian casualties in Mosul between the dead and missing the threshold of thirty thousand, about 62 per cent of them children And women, as a result of the war that resulted in the liberation of the rest of Mosul and its people from the grip of the organization of Dahesh '.

Most of the victims recovered from the rubble of Mosul by a joint government committee of the ministries of health and defense were registered as 'martyrs' of the Da'ash organization, although they were killed in their homes by US and Iraqi air and missile bombardments. There were also victims of reprisals against the militias in the same cell (da'ish victims), although they were executed in government control and 'popular mobilization' areas, according to a member of the provincial council itself, who complained that the victims of the ' Or cut off their hands and threw them from the roofs of high buildings during the occupation of the city have not been considered 'martyrs' so far, while their parents are reviewing for that, but are called for eyewitnesses and evidence to support their statements.

The US military admitted earlier that air strikes on the city of Mosul killed civilians, saying they were dozens, pledging to open an investigation and announce the results. However, despite months of recognition, the US military did not announce any results of the investigation and did not involve the Iraqis from the foundation .

The Iraqi surgeon Salim al-Saad, who holds Danish nationality and finally arrived in Mosul to contribute to the restoration of the large operating room in the city hospital at his own expense and said in a press statement that 'Mosul is covered with slogans and promises only'.

"I have been in the city for about two weeks and I have not seen any residents smile or laugh. Some of them do so only when they pass through the checkpoints so that they do not understand their frown that they are vilifying the Iraqi forces."

"There is an army of wounded, girls who have lost their limbs, and a young man without a future due to disability, including those who tried to commit suicide because of the loss of hope," he said, adding that "the city needs a human mobilization away from religion, belief and race. '.

Local residents said that the rubble removal process is usually carried out by voluntary organizations or campaigns, but there are contractors or traders of war entering the allegations of helping the people and they are volunteers are lifting the rubble of the city and transfer to public yards through which to sort the rubble and search for anything precious and then transfer To grinding machines to convert them into materials used in construction projects.

Mohammed al-Tai said in a press statement that one of the truck drivers found bones and part of the skull of a child, put them in a bag and delivered them for burial in the cemetery.

"Companies are taking iron, copper and materials that are found in the rubble of people's houses, which were full of cars, and they are reaping a lot, so the bodies are now cheaper in the city, unfortunately."

"The amount of rubble is very large and estimated at 11 million tons, while there are very many bodies for the victims of civilians who are still under the rubble, who are sons of the old city of Mosul, .

"Some of the people who survived the war did not have enough money, which forced them to accept the offer offered to them to lift the rubble of their homes without charge, especially since the government and international organizations did not start removing debris from the old city of Mosul," she said.

http://www.baghdadnews.info/index.php?page=article&id=35497

The wreckage of the devastated city ... The skeletons of victims are spread under the wheels of bulldozers in Mosul 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum