Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Next Iraq is also Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Next Iraq is also Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Next Iraq is also Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Next Iraq is also Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Next Iraq is also Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Next Iraq is also Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Next Iraq is also Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Next Iraq is also Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Next Iraq is also Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Next Iraq is also Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Next Iraq is also Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Next Iraq is also Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Next Iraq is also Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Next Iraq is also Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Next Iraq is also Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Next Iraq is also Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Next Iraq is also Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Next Iraq is also Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Next Iraq is also Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Next Iraq is also Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Next Iraq is also Iraq

Go down

Next Iraq is also Iraq Empty Next Iraq is also Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:02 pm

Next Iraq is also Iraq

Next Iraq is also Iraq Image

03-04-2018 03:36 PM

It is easy to see that the next Iraq for another four years is the same occupied, looted and stolen Iraq, which is run by the leaders of the failed political process with great regret. The largest and most important politicians who hold the course of the next electoral process are the same Presidents, deputies, ministers, heads of parliamentary blocs, their deputies and proxies, tribal leaders, elders and colonels. A few of these lists, coalitions and parties do not draw the strength of his voice and his pocket from Iran or America, or one, two or three foreign intelligence services.

The true situation of Iraq can be summed up in 2003, and it will continue for four years to come, as a culture of "have the power to own money and use money to own power." But the most painful of all in this burning bakery is that none of the owners of power could have owned this Power and money if the land on which he walks is not fit for hunting, and encourages him. A corrupt ruler can not live in a corrupt people. Nor can the ruler of Adel and Sharif continue to rule a people who does not like justice and can not be honest, and does not differentiate between clay and dough. And all the thresholds are for the Iraqi people themselves, not for this bad crowd, which has been plagued by more than sixteen years of age. Understandable and undisturbed by the causes of his long silence, all these lean years, without rising and breaking into the palaces of those who deceived him and avenged his dignity and his livelihood as he had done many times before.

Yeah. Millions of Iraqis in the capital and the provinces have not failed to show their anger at counterfeiters, liars, hypocrites and spies with chants, writings, shoes and stones. But where are the humiliating election shafts today, and they see the same corrupt faces who betrayed the trust, deviated, betrayed, and embezzled, And they are wandering, alone, and wandering? There is no difference between the great and the small, not Effendi and generalized, nor illiterate and educated. All of them are now honorable, placing the dignity of the citizen, the unity of the nation, the rule of institutions and the rule of law at the top of their noble noble principles. They insist on providing all services, respecting the opinion and opinion of others, insisting on fighting corruption and maintaining integrity, honor and conscience. The only difference between their former and new election campaigns is that the Salafist, hard-core secularists have, this time, become democrats, civilians, atheists and populists to the bone, begging them for the Embassy of America and its allies and agents, while retaining the satisfaction of the Faqih's mandate and blessings. The secularists have become faithful Islamists, who are not only lacking white, black or green turbans, for whom the embassy of the Wali al-Faqih is concerned, and not the embassy of Uncle Sam alone, and God in his creation affairs.

Who made the land of the homeland and its oil sources and ports, and who made himself and his party a secret and public informant of this or that state, and who embezzled, and who escaped the misled, and who embraced the forgers of testimonies and appointed them rulers and deputies and ministers, and revived hatred among the people And those who instigated the sectarian, ethnic and religious strife, and still, and who vacated the cities and villages liberated from the organization of the preacher to do the folds of what he did urging its people, and who slapped the commissions, banks and companies, and who fled the oil , And who occupied palaces Who fled millions of dollars and dinars to Damascus, Tehran, Amman, Beirut, Riyadh, Jeddah and Dubai?

It is important. And they will return, all of them, at the head of the feast again, with all their flaws and scandals, what emerged from them and what the belly, which will put them on this return, is not blessed, is the ignorant voter and vacant and hired. As for the free and rebellious citizen who revolves around this farce, his mouth is closed and his tongue is tied, he has no strength, no security, no safety. Yes, we are pessimists, and we can only cure one year of a sweeping Iraqi national power sweeping millions of angry, rebellious and rebellious people. From the partisan and the Chaldean and sectarian and racism and personal interest, and without bribes and fatwas, and expel the hypocrites and forgers, and return home to his family safe and healthy, again. When this force is born, knowing that when the Lord is able to get out of the dead, the most merciful.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=166291

Next Iraq is also Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum