Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
PTR call Notes - Monday 9-26-11 Highlights at the beginning I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
PTR call Notes - Monday 9-26-11 Highlights at the beginning I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
PTR call Notes - Monday 9-26-11 Highlights at the beginning I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
PTR call Notes - Monday 9-26-11 Highlights at the beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
PTR call Notes - Monday 9-26-11 Highlights at the beginning I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
PTR call Notes - Monday 9-26-11 Highlights at the beginning I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PTR call Notes - Monday 9-26-11 Highlights at the beginning I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
PTR call Notes - Monday 9-26-11 Highlights at the beginning I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PTR call Notes - Monday 9-26-11 Highlights at the beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
PTR call Notes - Monday 9-26-11 Highlights at the beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PTR call Notes - Monday 9-26-11 Highlights at the beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PTR call Notes - Monday 9-26-11 Highlights at the beginning I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PTR call Notes - Monday 9-26-11 Highlights at the beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PTR call Notes - Monday 9-26-11 Highlights at the beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PTR call Notes - Monday 9-26-11 Highlights at the beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PTR call Notes - Monday 9-26-11 Highlights at the beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PTR call Notes - Monday 9-26-11 Highlights at the beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PTR call Notes - Monday 9-26-11 Highlights at the beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PTR call Notes - Monday 9-26-11 Highlights at the beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PTR call Notes - Monday 9-26-11 Highlights at the beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

PTR call Notes - Monday 9-26-11 Highlights at the beginning

+9
openmind
happywelshguy
davenfl
ZZ101
SEBtopdog
1alaskan
Terbo56
fang2
DebTarHeelGirl
13 posters

Go down

PTR call Notes - Monday 9-26-11 Highlights at the beginning Empty PTR call Notes - Monday 9-26-11 Highlights at the beginning

Post by DebTarHeelGirl Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:07 pm

[PTR call 9-26-11

PTR CALL HIGHLIGHTS:
=Tony states the level of info we got I am GOD HONEST surprised that we didn’t wake up to this as ALL again ALL say ITS DONE.
=Tony states Higher Ups in all levels of GOV want this done NOW
=Tony states I fully expected seeing something from the Iraq trade market today and to show international – we did receive info about their banking systems over there and notification from trades they are ready and its all pointed to today and tomorrow that this would happen
=Tony states there is ONE factor they are fighting for – not a person it’s a situation and this could be solved in 30 minutes, a day or two but WILL BE solved ASAP as THEY ALL want this RV DONE – THIS SHOULD BE DONE THIS WEEK FOR SURE.
=Tony states the RV Rate is definitely pegged to the GBP for sure - GBP PERIOD.
=Tony states there are 3 more revaluations coming -2 shorter than 1 year to complete and one a bit longer he can't say which ones, but can be looked up – Dan states no more for him he wants no more RV’s.
=Tony states thinks this could happen today any time –and Tues Wed Thurs are certain times when 95% the banks around the world are operating and they are looking for an opportune time to do this
=Tony states We are that much closer as they are giving out HOW TO instructions to handle this… the time of day to do this is the only thing missing…There are no real arguments over power or who are the ministers or what the rate will be – we are getting info today that we are to see this today, tomorrow, any second still this is what we are getting

Dan states everybody is scratching their heads as to why no conclusion

Dan heard that talk of this Comet going across the sun and earth and because of that higher ups Gov. Officials, Senators here and other countries there were preparation of cover for this comet possibly happening as they were taken to safety and meetings were cancelled... We are not promoting dooms day here but the countries higher powers did take this in consideration and it put things in a slow speed….now we are dealing back focused on the dinar – Dan says everyone that I am speaking too on every level and we told you guys this was to be done and numbers locked in and Erbil needs to be posted in the gazette and then the RV will take place…

Tony he did make a Sunday call – he got calls from all sites boards in an uproar and about CBI 2013 and other things going on DO NOT WORRY – There were great meetings on Friday and great meetings on Saturday in Washington DC and IMF WTO and WORLD BANK and Shabibi, Geitner and a number of folks there in those meetings – and we had some people attended those meetings which related they were good and all about the IQD and how this thing was working ad it was their reason for the meetings.. I fully expected seeing something from the Iraq trade market today and to show international – we did receive info about their banking system over there and notification from trades and it all pointed to today and tomorrow that this would happen – reliable sources and SEC is NOT involved in this and that’s why I can get this info… secure situations dinar related this weekend we were still able to get information of right where we want to be – Dan states we want to be DONE – folks keep saying we are done and different agencies are saying we are done without parts and their specifics are done and others say they got directions on what to do and expect.

Tony states he wanted to wake up to it like you did… I look at the markets China Hong Kong and over there and they are all going down and crisis is spreading and needs to be over- they are saying we can’t go to the end of the week with our debt ceiling and today our market is up 200 points… next month is the super committee and every other market crashed and ours did – but the meetings on Friday Sat were about resolving the world debt situation…This is the salvation of our entire world now. Grown zero to start over again. THIS CANNOT WAIT TILL 2013 and this is a ridiculous statements.

Erbil Agreement is to be posted in Gazette and Ministers posted in the physical eye and then we shall see this says Dan…. Tony states he feels this will happen when the RV is announced. Tony states we are getting info each week that Bank statuses and Forex statuses and Gov agencies and certain meetings taking place show that this is happening now… The US put out a doc that we have now been instrumental in bringing Iraq back to an international status that they accomplished this and how can they do that without an international status….US articles and Europe articles showed this PAST TENSE = DONE - when we put all this together with all phone calls and all inside info we are getting from people who OWN these financial institutions that the level of info we get to try to figure this out - THEY are also saying they told us this was happening and we are still waiting… We are that much closer as they are giving out HOW TO instructions to handle this… the time of day to do this is the only thing missing…. There are no real arguments over power or who is the ministers or what the rate will be – we are getting info today they we are to see this today tomorrow any second still this is what we are getting – this was the busiest week in the last year for Iraq and IMF WB and WTO came to conclusions and the UNSC was a release in writing and the US, UN and Iraq all saying they are sovereign. We now what that meant for the to happen…

Dan states he is out of info …been a good weekend and has been crazy opinion with the 2013 as completion of a project…the financial part cannot wait till then the beginning of this will be the RV and it cannot be put off much longer 14 hours or maybe 14 days but no way to hold off that long

TONY DOW was up 90 then right now its down below 100

Dan states he is not interested in any article about the Erbil Agreement except posted in the Gazette.

Caller ask there would be 3 more revaluations – TONY states yes there are – two will be shorter than this not so sure about the long version – Caller asks year or less and TONY states less than a year on the 2 shorter revaluations…

Tony states this should be done this week – the level of info we got I am GOD HONEST surprised that we didn’t’ wake up to this – I will be shocked if we do not see this before Friday but I really think that we will…..I want to tell you some things but I can’t it effects more than just us but level I am hearing this they are dependent on it too and want this – and one big factor that they are fighting for now – its not a person it’s a situation and it may take 30 minutes or 2 days but again this is more info than I wanted to say but this will be done any time now as these high ups want it done

Caller is asking a rate: TONY States that it is to the GBP PERIOD… I am like Dan I am telling you this IT IS TO THE GBP….

Chief States his review of docs and agreements check clearing systems payment systems auditors and procedures for banks are all on going and due but 12-31 – 244 page docs and international banking compliance and maintain stance on their rate policy reviewed short term task states maintain current monetary stance alludes to them having to do something immediately – I am also being told it has been done and implemented by Kurdistan meeting tomorrow and Telabani is putting pressure on the them and Iraq Bus News article states

DAN STATES: he got this this morning about the timing when the comet passes between the sun and the earth - when this happens there is a magnetic pull and this has something to do with what is going on why this is being brought up for is the GOV people are taking time off to be secured - need to be watchful but no panic but take a look at it – it can cause earthquakes and its is big enough that GOV and higher powers are looking at this as floods and earthquakes can happen…FACTS are facts so do your research. Dan said about a big event Dan says no RV til this is past us worried about earthquake or something how many cities could be affected – the bigger something is the more lies you will hear – the GOV will try to hide truth as they do in the movies…IF its important sometimes you don’t hear about it after the fact…

TONY STATES: I didn’t want to bring this us I do not purposely do this and I asked was this really BS as I heard this since last Tuesday – and it never made since and if they believe this comet does hit there will be nothing left to have an RV for if you believe that – but I will say that I did get this info and it was the only thing I know is FEMA needs money by the end of the week by Friday and the debt is back by Friday and they only order enough meals for a crisis in the USA 6 million meals and for Sept they made an order for 420 million orders and they took over the worlds dried meals and had them all shipped to them… what is that for? That’s not for the RV….Dan states the magnetic plates that will be pulled on the earth when it passes us between the sun, it is causing the GOV and its focus on the possibilities of what COULD happens then something could happen or nothing… Their focus could be on that and not an RV.

DAN States he hears that no RV will be talked of till the comet passes due to the possibilities of what COULD HAPPEN SINCE it is coming so close to the earth the cells phones computer systems etc. this is changing focus from dollars to this happening…

Neither maliki or Shabibi will not be removed before the RV – and Meetings with WTO and WB and Shabibi this weekend but the info will be coming out tonight and tomorrow…

Tony says DO NOT PANIC – ITS COMING – Chief states that every time we have an “event” we tie this RV to it and its not true – and OCT 1st being their new fiscal year but that does not mean it will make it happen – full moon and holiday and some things are in play that do not say that… Telabani did say that all chapt 7 has been taken away but we have not seen it in black and white yet… that shows over if we could… Power play is still going on and a Maliki issues I do not see it as an issue as Allawi will do this in 48 hours.

TONY states RV will happen ASAP – the changes in any GOV positions will come after. Chief says there is a KURD meeting tomorrow that may take place or may due to solar activity but next couple of days we should see positive news of this taking place.

Chief States - Regarding the COMET – go to Spaceweather.com – solarium.com – USGS earthquake activity or go to www.Google.com/sky type in mercury click on infrared and scroll to southwest and you can see it…

10 million people had power loss yesterday in Chili from solar flares – the EMT can take out electronics… its probably why our GOV and world wide is on stand by implementations…Its to line up on Tuesday and in the past it has caused earthquakes in the past…

TONY states that FEMA there is over 100 earthquakes around the world every month – tremors happen all the time so do not worry…

COULD be MOVED from MON to Tuesday and LIFE still goes on meetings and prep are still happening..

TONY States thinks this could happen today and time –and Tues Wed Thurs and certain times of the banks around the world are operating and they are looking for an opportune time to do this – AND this weekend due to the Dinar and what was pre-done are not just going to be plugged in and will cause this process to be easier…

DebTarHeelGirl

Back to top Go down

PTR call Notes - Monday 9-26-11 Highlights at the beginning Empty Comet cancelles RV

Post by fang2 Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:26 pm

Okay I have been believing all the possible reasons of a hold on the RV, But this Comet is coming and all preparations are now cancelled, maybe because of it, Please this is a total rediculas stretch in my opinion. Oh please!!!
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

PTR call Notes - Monday 9-26-11 Highlights at the beginning Empty Re: PTR call Notes - Monday 9-26-11 Highlights at the beginning

Post by Terbo56 Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:53 pm

63 Mercury Comet comin' @ over 60 mph, Like bats out of a belfrey, get out of the road, fools! LOL!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

PTR call Notes - Monday 9-26-11 Highlights at the beginning Empty Re: PTR call Notes - Monday 9-26-11 Highlights at the beginning

Post by 1alaskan Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:54 pm

Comet? Really?

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:00 pm

terbo56@yahoo.com wrote:63 Mercury Comet comin' @ over 60 mph, Like bats out of a belfrey, get out of the road, fools! LOL!

Here's that '63 Mercury Comet. Enjoy!
https://youtu.be/-yLLDa6yV8g

PTR call Notes - Monday 9-26-11 Highlights at the beginning Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

PTR call Notes - Monday 9-26-11 Highlights at the beginning Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:07 pm

SEBtopdog- SWEET RIDE- Nice 302v8-That'll haul grannie's groceries and then some!!LOL!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:09 pm

SEBtopdog- By the way, thanks 4 that- been a while since I've seen one, especially a droptop-Nice paint too!! Thanks again 4 the memories!!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:10 pm

terbo56@yahoo.com wrote:SEBtopdog- By the way, thanks 4 that- been a while since I've seen one, especially a droptop-Nice paint too!! Thanks again 4 the memories!!!

You're most welcome!

PTR call Notes - Monday 9-26-11 Highlights at the beginning Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

PTR call Notes - Monday 9-26-11 Highlights at the beginning Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

PTR call Notes - Monday 9-26-11 Highlights at the beginning Empty re: Dan talking about Elenin in the PTR call

Post by ZZ101 Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:17 pm

Elenin is a TETRAHEDRAL spaceship
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread746637/pg1

The full dimensions of this extraordinary "geometric force structure" now measures more than ~300,000 miles along each edge -- more than 1.5 times the distance of Earth from the Moon!

And this is a image from Elenin produced from an original NASA STEREO-B satellite video.

ZZ101
ZZ101
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by davenfl Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:24 pm

tony states - blah blah blah blah
dan states - blah blah blah blah

the comet????????????????? next they'll be saying that since the sun came up the rv got delayed. since we have a full moon the rv got delayed. someone in the "3 letter agency" stopped the rv.

and the novel continues. can't wait to see the movie. dan and tony could be played by laurel and hardy.

davenfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:29 pm

davenfl- Thank you- Getting old AND moldy, ain't it?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:34 pm

Oh now I see,

The Wit Brothers, Half and Dim

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:43 pm

DebTarHeelGirl wrote:[PTR call 9-26-11

PTR CALL HIGHLIGHTS:

Please see my comments re: Comet in Blue Bold, below

=Tony states the level of info we got I am GOD HONEST surprised that we didn’t wake up to this as ALL again ALL say ITS DONE.
=Tony states Higher Ups in all levels of GOV want this done NOW
=Tony states I fully expected seeing something from the Iraq trade market today and to show international – we did receive info about their banking systems over there and notification from trades they are ready and its all pointed to today and tomorrow that this would happen
=Tony states there is ONE factor they are fighting for – not a person it’s a situation and this could be solved in 30 minutes, a day or two but WILL BE solved ASAP as THEY ALL want this RV DONE – THIS SHOULD BE DONE THIS WEEK FOR SURE.
=Tony states the RV Rate is definitely pegged to the GBP for sure - GBP PERIOD.
=Tony states there are 3 more revaluations coming -2 shorter than 1 year to complete and one a bit longer he can't say which ones, but can be looked up – Dan states no more for him he wants no more RV’s.
=Tony states thinks this could happen today any time –and Tues Wed Thurs are certain times when 95% the banks around the world are operating and they are looking for an opportune time to do this
=Tony states We are that much closer as they are giving out HOW TO instructions to handle this… the time of day to do this is the only thing missing…There are no real arguments over power or who are the ministers or what the rate will be – we are getting info today that we are to see this today, tomorrow, any second still this is what we are getting

Dan states everybody is scratching their heads as to why no conclusion

Dan heard that talk of this Comet going across the sun and earth and because of that higher ups Gov. Officials, Senators here and other countries there were preparation of cover for this comet possibly happening as they were taken to safety and meetings were cancelled...

Please see my earlier posts in relation to Comet Elenen and Planet Niburu. Information that I personally received directly from (3) professional Astronomers. Comet Elenen has disintegrated and the remnants are enroute to Deep Space. Planet Niburu, "Does Not Exist"

We are not promoting dooms day here but the countries higher powers did take this in consideration and it put things in a slow speed….now we are dealing back focused on the dinar – Dan says everyone that I am speaking too on every level and we told you guys this was to be done and numbers locked in and Erbil needs to be posted in the gazette and then the RV will take place…

Tony he did make a Sunday call – he got calls from all sites boards in an uproar and about CBI 2013 and other things going on DO NOT WORRY – There were great meetings on Friday and great meetings on Saturday in Washington DC and IMF WTO and WORLD BANK and Shabibi, Geitner and a number of folks there in those meetings – and we had some people attended those meetings which related they were good and all about the IQD and how this thing was working ad it was their reason for the meetings.. I fully expected seeing something from the Iraq trade market today and to show international – we did receive info about their banking system over there and notification from trades and it all pointed to today and tomorrow that this would happen – reliable sources and SEC is NOT involved in this and that’s why I can get this info… secure situations dinar related this weekend we were still able to get information of right where we want to be – Dan states we want to be DONE – folks keep saying we are done and different agencies are saying we are done without parts and their specifics are done and others say they got directions on what to do and expect.

Tony states he wanted to wake up to it like you did… I look at the markets China Hong Kong and over there and they are all going down and crisis is spreading and needs to be over- they are saying we can’t go to the end of the week with our debt ceiling and today our market is up 200 points… next month is the super committee and every other market crashed and ours did – but the meetings on Friday Sat were about resolving the world debt situation…This is the salvation of our entire world now. Grown zero to start over again. THIS CANNOT WAIT TILL 2013 and this is a ridiculous statements.

Erbil Agreement is to be posted in Gazette and Ministers posted in the physical eye and then we shall see this says Dan…. Tony states he feels this will happen when the RV is announced. Tony states we are getting info each week that Bank statuses and Forex statuses and Gov agencies and certain meetings taking place show that this is happening now… The US put out a doc that we have now been instrumental in bringing Iraq back to an international status that they accomplished this and how can they do that without an international status….US articles and Europe articles showed this PAST TENSE = DONE - when we put all this together with all phone calls and all inside info we are getting from people who OWN these financial institutions that the level of info we get to try to figure this out - THEY are also saying they told us this was happening and we are still waiting… We are that much closer as they are giving out HOW TO instructions to handle this… the time of day to do this is the only thing missing…. There are no real arguments over power or who is the ministers or what the rate will be – we are getting info today they we are to see this today tomorrow any second still this is what we are getting – this was the busiest week in the last year for Iraq and IMF WB and WTO came to conclusions and the UNSC was a release in writing and the US, UN and Iraq all saying they are sovereign. We now what that meant for the to happen…

Dan states he is out of info …been a good weekend and has been crazy opinion with the 2013 as completion of a project…the financial part cannot wait till then the beginning of this will be the RV and it cannot be put off much longer 14 hours or maybe 14 days but no way to hold off that long

TONY DOW was up 90 then right now its down below 100

Dan states he is not interested in any article about the Erbil Agreement except posted in the Gazette.

Caller ask there would be 3 more revaluations – TONY states yes there are – two will be shorter than this not so sure about the long version – Caller asks year or less and TONY states less than a year on the 2 shorter revaluations…

Tony states this should be done this week – the level of info we got I am GOD HONEST surprised that we didn’t’ wake up to this – I will be shocked if we do not see this before Friday but I really think that we will…..I want to tell you some things but I can’t it effects more than just us but level I am hearing this they are dependent on it too and want this – and one big factor that they are fighting for now – its not a person it’s a situation and it may take 30 minutes or 2 days but again this is more info than I wanted to say but this will be done any time now as these high ups want it done

Caller is asking a rate: TONY States that it is to the GBP PERIOD… I am like Dan I am telling you this IT IS TO THE GBP….

Chief States his review of docs and agreements check clearing systems payment systems auditors and procedures for banks are all on going and due but 12-31 – 244 page docs and international banking compliance and maintain stance on their rate policy reviewed short term task states maintain current monetary stance alludes to them having to do something immediately – I am also being told it has been done and implemented by Kurdistan meeting tomorrow and Telabani is putting pressure on the them and Iraq Bus News article states

DAN STATES: he got this this morning about the timing when the comet passes between the sun and the earth - when this happens there is a magnetic pull and this has something to do with what is going on why this is being brought up for is the GOV people are taking time off to be secured - need to be watchful but no panic but take a look at it – it can cause earthquakes and its is big enough that GOV and higher powers are looking at this as floods and earthquakes can happen…FACTS are facts so do your research. Dan said about a big event Dan says no RV til this is past us worried about earthquake or something how many cities could be affected – the bigger something is the more lies you will hear – the GOV will try to hide truth as they do in the movies…IF its important sometimes you don’t hear about it after the fact…

TONY STATES: I didn’t want to bring this us I do not purposely do this and I asked was this really BS as I heard this since last Tuesday – and it never made since and if they believe this comet does hit there will be nothing left to have an RV for if you believe that – but I will say that I did get this info and it was the only thing I know is FEMA needs money by the end of the week by Friday and the debt is back by Friday and they only order enough meals for a crisis in the USA 6 million meals and for Sept they made an order for 420 million orders and they took over the worlds dried meals and had them all shipped to them… what is that for? That’s not for the RV….Dan states the magnetic plates that will be pulled on the earth when it passes us between the sun, it is causing the GOV and its focus on the possibilities of what COULD happens then something could happen or nothing… Their focus could be on that and not an RV.

DAN States he hears that no RV will be talked of till the comet passes due to the possibilities of what COULD HAPPEN SINCE it is coming so close to the earth the cells phones computer systems etc. this is changing focus from dollars to this happening…

Please see my earlier posts in relation to Comet Elenen and Planet Niburu. Information that I personally received directly from (3) professional Astronomers. Comet Elenen has disintegrated and the remnants are enroute to Deep Space. Planet Niburu, "Does Not Exist"

My sources are "Real Professional Astronomers"and "NOT" Astronomers that post, on the Internet which can be fictitous.

Neither maliki or Shabibi will not be removed before the RV – and Meetings with WTO and WB and Shabibi this weekend but the info will be coming out tonight and tomorrow…

Tony says DO NOT PANIC – ITS COMING – Chief states that every time we have an “event” we tie this RV to it and its not true – and OCT 1st being their new fiscal year but that does not mean it will make it happen – full moon and holiday and some things are in play that do not say that… Telabani did say that all chapt 7 has been taken away but we have not seen it in black and white yet… that shows over if we could… Power play is still going on and a Maliki issues I do not see it as an issue as Allawi will do this in 48 hours.

TONY states RV will happen ASAP – the changes in any GOV positions will come after. Chief says there is a KURD meeting tomorrow that may take place or may due to solar activity but next couple of days we should see positive news of this taking place.

Chief States - Regarding the COMET – go to Spaceweather.com – solarium.com – USGS earthquake activity or go to www.Google.com/sky type in mercury click on infrared and scroll to southwest and you can see it…

10 million people had power loss yesterday in Chili from solar flares – the EMT can take out electronics… its probably why our GOV and world wide is on stand by implementations…Its to line up on Tuesday and in the past it has caused earthquakes in the past…

My sources (3 Professional Astronomers) from the Royal Astronomical Society of Canada, Toronto, and other professional Astronomical Societies, have also stated that in their Professional Opinion and with Current Available Technology, there is no concern of Danger, from Any Celestrial Body, for at Least another Decade.

These (3) professionals Do Not Know That I Was Speaking To Anyone Else, and they fully coroborated each other. They also stated that if there was going to be any earthquakes, then it would "NOT BE BECAUSE OF ANY INFLUENCE FROM A CELESTRIAL BODY."

TONY states that FEMA there is over 100 earthquakes around the world every month – tremors happen all the time so do not worry…

COULD be MOVED from MON to Tuesday and LIFE still goes on meetings and prep are still happening..

TONY States thinks this could happen today and time –and Tues Wed Thurs and certain times of the banks around the world are operating and they are looking for an opportune time to do this – AND this weekend due to the Dinar and what was pre-done are not just going to be plugged in and will cause this process to be easier…
[b]
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZZ101 Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:33 pm

Hey HappyWelshGuy;

What are you going to say - when Elenin as well as Nibiru actually get really close to Earth, they stop and just sit there? They are Star Ships with Benevolent Galactics aboard. They are coming to help human kind clean up the mess they've made of this planet.

500,000,000 awaken people have called them in - asking for their advanced technology to help us do that which we have not been able to do ourselves. This includes removing the controllers of all the a-morals in government.

There are thousands of ETs on this earth already. They look just like "normal" humans, though very ancient in years. They can be hundreds of years, yet look in their 30's and early 40's

You'll see. Not necessary to disagree.
ZZ101
ZZ101
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:04 am

I'll simply do as the Dinar Guru's do and say...

It was "Misinformation" but from "Very Credible Sources." Laughing Razz

With that, let me state the following....

I have been a Police Officer in Both the (UK) and Toronto

I am well versed in "Interrogation Methods." and I can usually detect, if someone is lying to me.

I personally, spoke with the Three (3) Professional Astronomers, separately and independant of each other.

I asked "Very Pointed Questions for 15 -20 minutes of Each Astronomer and the answers were consistent to each other and I am satisfied that they were telling "The Truth"

I'm just curious how you can determine that 500,000 people "Have Called Them In"

Have You Spoken To Them Personally?......Details Please

I personally believe that "We Are Not Alone" and when the time comes that they "Officially Make Themselves Known," I would prefer to see "Our Visitors Be of Light and Benevolent, other than hostile.

I don't believe that's going to happen with Elenen or, Niburu, as Elenen disintegrated and what's left, is enroute to outer space.

Niburu, aka, Planet X, aka The Cleanser, aka The Destroyer, aka The Red Katchina, aka Worwood, aka A Brown Dwarf Star," "Simply, Doesn't Exist."

In all sincerity, i'm quite willing, to be proven wrong.

I guess that "Time will Reveal The Truth."

bounce

ZZ101 wrote:Hey HappyWelshGuy;

What are you going to say - when Elenin as well as Nibiru actually get really close to Earth, they stop and just sit there? They are Star Ships with Benevolent Galactics aboard. They are coming to help human kind clean up the mess they've made of this planet.

500,000,000 awaken people have called them in - asking for their advanced technology to help us do that which we have not been able to do ourselves. This includes removing the controllers of all the a-morals in government.

There are thousands of ETs on this earth already. They look just like "normal" humans, though very ancient in years. They can be hundreds of years, yet look in their 30's and early 40's

Last edited by happywelshguy on Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:33 am; edited 2 times in total
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZZ101 Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:09 am

happywelshguy wrote:I'll simply do as the Dinar Guru's do and say...

I am well versed in "Interrogation Methods." and I can usually detect, if someone is lying to me.

I personally, spoke with the Three (3) Professional Astronomers, separately and independant of each other.

I asked "Very Pointed Questions for 15 -20 minutes of Each Astronomer and the answers were consistent to each other and I am satisfied that they were telling "The Truth"

I'm just curious how you can determine that 500,000 people "Have Called Them In"......

Have You Spoken To Them Personally?......Details please.

I personally believe that "We Are Not Alone" and when the time comes that they "Officially Make Themselves Known," I would prefer to see "Our Visitors Be of Light and Benevolent, other than hostile.

I don't believe that's going to happen with Elenen or, Niburu, as Elenen disintegrated and what's left, is enroute to outer space.

Niburu, aka, Planet X, aka The Cleanser, aka The Destroyer, aka The Red Katchina, aka Worwood, aka A Brown Dwarf Star," "Simply, Doesn't Exist." Actually, yes it does. It is a very large Starship that cloaks. It also goes back and forth from 3D into 5thD.

bounce

Yes I have spoken to many

And you know for a fact that Scientists are only allowed to tell what they are told they can tell by the controllers.

And it's five hundred million - not thousand.

There are over five hundred million connected totally awake with full consciousness - Light Walkers/Workers on the planet now. As well as many GF members - we have called them in.
ZZ101
ZZ101
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:17 am

In yesterday's PTR call, Tony Renfrow really expressed a lot of CONfidence. Today he comes out and says the dinar is pegged to the GPB. So we know that this intel is bogus. The following currencies are pegged to the GPB:

Falkland Islands pound (at par)
Gibraltar pound (at par)
Saint Helena pound (at par)
Jersey pound (local issue)
Guernsey pound (local issue)
Manx pound (local issue)
Scotland notes (local issue)
Northern Ireland notes (local issue)

Guess what these are British dependencies, Iraq is not so.
-------------------------------------------------------------
The following currencies are pegged to the USD:

Aruban florin
Bahamian dollar (at par)
Bahraini dinar
Barbadian dollar
Belize dollar
Bermudian dollar (at par)
Cayman Islands dollar
Cuban convertible peso
Djiboutian franc
East Caribbean dollar
Eritrean nakfa
Hong Kong dollar (narrow band)
Jordanian dinar
Lebanese pound
Netherlands Antillean gulden
Omani rial
Panamanian balboa (at par)
Sealand dollar
Qatari riyal
Saudi riyal
Trinidad and Tobago dollar
United Arab Emirates dirham
Venezuelan bolívar

Seems to prove that the Dollar and Oil are related!

----------------------------

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarcowboy Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:33 am

That's it! we have all offically lost out minds, and are now living in a bad '50's sci fi movie...Tokyo beware! a large glowing fire breathing mutant dinosaur (dinarosaur?)will come walking out of the bay, and Ramond Burr will report it!...in between gay laisons with Fukimoto Yashima (I made the name up)...

May the Lord bless us all, we have no sanity left

dinarcowboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:45 am

This is worse than "The Twilight Zone"!!!
:queen: affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EddieB Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:14 am

openmind wrote:In yesterday's PTR call, Tony Renfrow really expressed a lot of CONfidence. Today he comes out and says the dinar is pegged to the GPB. So we know that this intel is bogus. The following currencies are pegged to the GPB:

Falkland Islands pound (at par)
Gibraltar pound (at par)
Saint Helena pound (at par)
Jersey pound (local issue)
Guernsey pound (local issue)
Manx pound (local issue)
Scotland notes (local issue)
Northern Ireland notes (local issue)

Guess what these are British dependencies, Iraq is not so.
-------------------------------------------------------------
The following currencies are pegged to the USD:

Aruban florin
Bahamian dollar (at par)
Bahraini dinar
Barbadian dollar
Belize dollar
Bermudian dollar (at par)
Cayman Islands dollar
Cuban convertible peso
Djiboutian franc
East Caribbean dollar
Eritrean nakfa
Hong Kong dollar (narrow band)
Jordanian dinar
Lebanese pound
Netherlands Antillean gulden
Omani rial
Panamanian balboa (at par)
Sealand dollar
Qatari riyal
Saudi riyal
Trinidad and Tobago dollar
United Arab Emirates dirham
Venezuelan bolívar

Seems to prove that the Dollar and Oil are related!now

----------------------------

Openmind - who in their right mind wants to be pegged anymore to the US $ Mad :evil: :?: Rolling Eyes confused affraid Sleep :shock:
EddieB
EddieB

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:43 am

My Mistake, in stating 500,000

I'm not bashing, but i'm definitely curious.

I'm a pretty enlightened guy, with an "Open Mind," and I certainly believe in Ancestrial Beings.

How does one get on this list of 500 Million, for further awareness?

Please advise...

Thank You

bounce

ZZ101 wrote:
happywelshguy wrote:I'll simply do as the Dinar Guru's do and say...

I'm just curious how you can determine that 500,000 people "Have Called Them In"......

Have You Spoken To Them Personally?......Details please.

Niburu, aka, Planet X, aka The Cleanser, aka The Destroyer, aka The Red Katchina, aka Worwood, aka A Brown Dwarf Star," "Simply, Doesn't Exist." Actually, yes it does. It is a very large Starship that cloaks. It also goes back and forth from 3D into 5thD.

bounce

Yes I have spoken to many

And you know for a fact that Scientists are only allowed to tell what they are told they can tell by the controllers.

And it's five hundred million - not thousand.

There are over five hundred million connected totally awake with full consciousness - Light Walkers/Workers on the planet now. As well as many GF members - we have called them in.
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarme Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:21 am

i was curious about the rays coming from the last star in the big dipper that scientists just noticed went super nova. So the nova event must have taken place several million years ago as we see the light from ancient times. (light taking millions of years to come to earth from a, well million light years away) Don't you hate it when science and logic gets in the way of theater!

:arrow: 🇳🇴 :cyclops: crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin really?

dinarme

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum