Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Iraqi politician offers a large sum to get the number 1 in the elections I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraqi politician offers a large sum to get the number 1 in the elections I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Iraqi politician offers a large sum to get the number 1 in the elections I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Iraqi politician offers a large sum to get the number 1 in the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraqi politician offers a large sum to get the number 1 in the elections I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqi politician offers a large sum to get the number 1 in the elections I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi politician offers a large sum to get the number 1 in the elections I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqi politician offers a large sum to get the number 1 in the elections I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi politician offers a large sum to get the number 1 in the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi politician offers a large sum to get the number 1 in the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi politician offers a large sum to get the number 1 in the elections I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi politician offers a large sum to get the number 1 in the elections I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi politician offers a large sum to get the number 1 in the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi politician offers a large sum to get the number 1 in the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi politician offers a large sum to get the number 1 in the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi politician offers a large sum to get the number 1 in the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi politician offers a large sum to get the number 1 in the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi politician offers a large sum to get the number 1 in the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi politician offers a large sum to get the number 1 in the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi politician offers a large sum to get the number 1 in the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Iraqi politician offers a large sum to get the number 1 in the elections

Go down

Iraqi politician offers a large sum to get the number 1 in the elections Empty Iraqi politician offers a large sum to get the number 1 in the elections

Post by RamblerNash Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:09 pm

Iraqi politician offers a large sum to get the number 1 in the elections

Iraqi politician offers a large sum to get the number 1 in the elections Bitaqa

Twilight News

3 hours ago

Iraqi political sources revealed on Monday serious information related to negotiations and methods of "illegal" by political parties and blocs to ensure the arrival of its members to the dome of the next parliament.

The Arabi 21 website quoted sources as saying that "the electoral conflict in Iraq started earlier this time among the political parties, where some parties (not named) started to buy the serial number in the list, in large amounts."

She explained that "a political figure (not named), paid one billion Iraqi dinars, about (840 thousand US dollars), to get the sequence number one in one of the Iraqi provinces, and be at the top of the electoral list, and thus ensure his seat in the next parliament.

As for the advantage that this politician achieves in the event of his ascension to the parliament, the sources said that "more financial corruption deals are waiting for him, it may be in a parliamentary committee on the passage of contracts companies, or cover up corrupt officials for large sums."

"It is known and not a secret that at the stage of forming the government in Iraq, auctions of political parties and blocs begin on ministerial portfolios, and this is another door waiting for the corrupt politician who is looking to receive a ministerial portfolio."

And the parties this is another way to reach the parliament, the sources confirmed that "Iraqi political parties began to buy the cards of voters at a price starting from 35 to 100 dollars per card, but also dependent on the richness of the candidate himself."

Despite the fact that the phenomenon of selling voter cards spread in most of the Iraqi provinces, but the cities that were restored from the control of the state organization, had the largest share, especially the provinces of Anbar and Diyala, according to sources.

The Iraqi parliamentary elections are due to take place on May 12, while the central government in Baghdad announced the postponement of provincial elections to December.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/2a9ff41a-3d4d-4037-abb0-2eb6a179f2a5

Iraqi politician offers a large sum to get the number 1 in the elections 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum