Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Anbar budget is not enough to rehabilitate a single bridge I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Anbar budget is not enough to rehabilitate a single bridge I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Anbar budget is not enough to rehabilitate a single bridge I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Anbar budget is not enough to rehabilitate a single bridge I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Anbar budget is not enough to rehabilitate a single bridge I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Anbar budget is not enough to rehabilitate a single bridge I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Anbar budget is not enough to rehabilitate a single bridge I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Anbar budget is not enough to rehabilitate a single bridge I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Anbar budget is not enough to rehabilitate a single bridge I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Anbar budget is not enough to rehabilitate a single bridge I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Anbar budget is not enough to rehabilitate a single bridge I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Anbar budget is not enough to rehabilitate a single bridge I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Anbar budget is not enough to rehabilitate a single bridge I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Anbar budget is not enough to rehabilitate a single bridge I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Anbar budget is not enough to rehabilitate a single bridge I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Anbar budget is not enough to rehabilitate a single bridge I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Anbar budget is not enough to rehabilitate a single bridge I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Anbar budget is not enough to rehabilitate a single bridge I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Anbar budget is not enough to rehabilitate a single bridge I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Anbar budget is not enough to rehabilitate a single bridge I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Anbar budget is not enough to rehabilitate a single bridge

Go down

Anbar budget is not enough to rehabilitate a single bridge Empty Anbar budget is not enough to rehabilitate a single bridge

Post by RamblerNash Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:36 am

Anbar budget is not enough to rehabilitate a single bridge

Anbar budget is not enough to rehabilitate a single bridge Image

01-04-2018 12:49 PM

The Euphrates -

Anbar provincial council member Hamid al-Dulaimi said the province's budget for this year will not cover the cost of rehabilitating a single bridge or reconstructing a drinking water purification plant.

Al-Dulaimi said that the budget of Anbar this year is not enough to reconstruct one bridge, and this requires broad government support during the current stage, which requires significant reconstruction efforts, especially to raise the level of economic per capita. Adding that Anbar has been devastated by services and projects in the past years, destroying more than 160 vital bridges, 240 schools and 66 water purification plants.

Al-Dulaimi pointed out that most of the projects that were rehabilitated were supported and supervised by international organizations and grants, stressing that if not for this, most of the projects will not return to service shortly after the return of the displaced.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=56200

Anbar budget is not enough to rehabilitate a single bridge 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum