Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Abadi issues order to accelerate the provision of basic service needs in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Abadi issues order to accelerate the provision of basic service needs in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Abadi issues order to accelerate the provision of basic service needs in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Abadi issues order to accelerate the provision of basic service needs in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Abadi issues order to accelerate the provision of basic service needs in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abadi issues order to accelerate the provision of basic service needs in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi issues order to accelerate the provision of basic service needs in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abadi issues order to accelerate the provision of basic service needs in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abadi issues order to accelerate the provision of basic service needs in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abadi issues order to accelerate the provision of basic service needs in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi issues order to accelerate the provision of basic service needs in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi issues order to accelerate the provision of basic service needs in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi issues order to accelerate the provision of basic service needs in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi issues order to accelerate the provision of basic service needs in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi issues order to accelerate the provision of basic service needs in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi issues order to accelerate the provision of basic service needs in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi issues order to accelerate the provision of basic service needs in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi issues order to accelerate the provision of basic service needs in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi issues order to accelerate the provision of basic service needs in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi issues order to accelerate the provision of basic service needs in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Abadi issues order to accelerate the provision of basic service needs in Baghdad and the provinces

Go down

Abadi issues order to accelerate the provision of basic service needs in Baghdad and the provinces Empty Abadi issues order to accelerate the provision of basic service needs in Baghdad and the provinces

Post by RamblerNash Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:54 pm

Abadi issues order to accelerate the provision of basic service needs in Baghdad and the provinces

Abadi issues order to accelerate the provision of basic service needs in Baghdad and the provinces NB-233178-636581221250405894

Saturday 31 March

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
issued Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi , Saturday, something Dioanaa includes several measures to accelerate the national effort and the provision of basic service needs in the capital Baghdad and the provinces.

The Diwani order states that "on the basis of the requirements of the public interest and the implementation of the decision of the Council of Ministers No. (123) for the year 2018, which includes the formation of an operations room to follow up the basic service needs in the capital and governorates and to implement them, and to expedite the procedures of the national effort of various ministries and local governments, Basic services for citizens in all governorates and unifying the efforts exerted in this regard, we decided the following:

First: The engineering effort of the Ministry of Defense and Interior Ministries and the Popular Propagation Authority shall be under the command of the Prime Minister and the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces. Their movements shall be exclusively through the Prime Minister's Office.

Second: The provisions of item (1) of this order shall not apply to operations related to the military engineering effort of the military and security operations, which shall remain within the approved contexts of the military and security authorities.

Third: The order shall be implemented as of the date of its issuance.

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on March 27, 2018, that the government is moving towards providing services to citizens in the regions of the parties "with the available means", while noting the existence of "different mechanisms" to confront corruption and address its causes.

LINK

Abadi issues order to accelerate the provision of basic service needs in Baghdad and the provinces 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum