Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 "Questions for Kim" by Rosestillarose 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 "Questions for Kim" by Rosestillarose 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 "Questions for Kim" by Rosestillarose 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 "Questions for Kim" by Rosestillarose 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Questions for Kim" by Rosestillarose 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Questions for Kim" by Rosestillarose 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Questions for Kim" by Rosestillarose 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Questions for Kim" by Rosestillarose 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Questions for Kim" by Rosestillarose 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Questions for Kim" by Rosestillarose 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Questions for Kim" by Rosestillarose 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Questions for Kim" by Rosestillarose 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Questions for Kim" by Rosestillarose 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Questions for Kim" by Rosestillarose 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Questions for Kim" by Rosestillarose 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Questions for Kim" by Rosestillarose 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Questions for Kim" by Rosestillarose 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Questions for Kim" by Rosestillarose 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Questions for Kim" by Rosestillarose 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Questions for Kim" by Rosestillarose 3/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"Questions for Kim" by Rosestillarose 3/22/18

Go down

"Questions for Kim" by Rosestillarose 3/22/18 Empty "Questions for Kim" by Rosestillarose 3/22/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:52 am

Hi Kim Mission Accomplished,

Congratulations on the successful transfer of funds to 198 Nations. It must be an enormous relief for you to have reached that milestone.

Forgive me, I’m still trying to understand. I wonder if I could ask you some questions. My interest is only in that which reverses damage done, eradicates suffering and frees all living beings.

In your response to Ron Giles, and in reference to the transfer for the Global High Speed Rail Project (GHSR), you wrote:

“The financial structure above set the stage for the beginning of a "reset".”

Would you explain how this works? How does the GHSR transfer set the stage for a reset? When I listened to Tank, I think it was Friday, it sounded like funding for the GHSR drew the global currency reset by providing a rationale for such an outpouring of funds. Have I got that right? Would you say more about this please?

Later, you wrote:

“4) I am in negotiation with Zimbabwe so we can fix this situation.”

Which situation exactly? I can see how you might think it’s so obvious that there is no need to explain. But I really don’t know what you are referring to. There may be others who also don’t know.

Speaking about the same transfer you made, you wrote:

“This can be confirmed by any intelligence agency in the world or by any central bank in the world.”

My question is, what use is this statement to Ron Giles, myself, or anyone else reading if the above agencies won’t respond to our requests for verification? If you know of someway for us to evidence your claim, would you please say what that is?

Thank you with respect,

Rosestillarose

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Questions for Kim" by Rosestillarose 3/22/18 Empty Re: "Questions for Kim" by Rosestillarose 3/22/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:52 am

"Re: K-Impossible" by TM

For the record, I chose to get off the Emotional Merry-go-Round a while back when I realized that it was the" self declared, self serving gurus " that were creating this Emotional Suck Fest.

You stated
3) ... I should hear back from the government here( so solly , which government).in the next few days to discuss the immunity I said would be required... So??
(I make it a point to bypass you and tank for you have no credibility with me...)

So this is a rhetorical question kim...

Immunity from what kim?

(Please. No Need To Reply
You have no credibility)

Prosecution ?
Not white hat?
You no longer ( irrelevant black hat)?
You consider yourself a grey hat??

Meaning that you as well as the other million demons who are clamoring for acceptance in this New World?
That you and yours can No longer bring DisOrder to?

If you were from the beginning a white hat(, I do not believe you are, nor have ever been)you would have been working to get this done ... Not figure an angle on how to save your ass( since You could no longer expect to jump off planet with your stolen gold?)

I'm positive St. Germain and the Benevolent as well as those of us on the correct Timeline... Need Not Your Stolen Wealth)

You and yours IMVHO are those who held the RV as long as possible to get the best deal for you and yours.

Immunity!!

Yes Cabal Beaver is a very nice word for you.
No I will not claim to be anything but what I AM.
So putting aside 3D 5D And all the other " stories".
All you add is confusion to the mix
No clarity
Confusion was always Evil's Agenda
You have no credibility !!
Shoo fly!!

TM

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down