Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Ports opens bids for seven new projects I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Ports opens bids for seven new projects I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Ports opens bids for seven new projects I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Ports opens bids for seven new projects I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Ports opens bids for seven new projects I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Ports opens bids for seven new projects I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ports opens bids for seven new projects I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Ports opens bids for seven new projects I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Ports opens bids for seven new projects I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Ports opens bids for seven new projects I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ports opens bids for seven new projects I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ports opens bids for seven new projects I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ports opens bids for seven new projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ports opens bids for seven new projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ports opens bids for seven new projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ports opens bids for seven new projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ports opens bids for seven new projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ports opens bids for seven new projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ports opens bids for seven new projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ports opens bids for seven new projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Ports opens bids for seven new projects

Go down

Ports opens bids for seven new projects Empty Ports opens bids for seven new projects

Post by RamblerNash Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:04 pm

Ports opens bids for seven new projects

2018/3/18 15:37

The General Company for Ports of Iraq - Joint Operation Department inaugurated seven new projects today on the board of directors of the company in the presence of the Director of the Joint Operating Department Hamed Aboud Al-Jabri and the members of the tender opening committee and representatives of thirteen local companies advanced.

A statement of ports received by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of today that "the projects include tenders for the rehabilitation and development and management of the fishing pond in FAO with the establishment of a fuel station for fishing boats and the project of the participation of the cultural center {port dogs] in the area of ​​Maqal, In ports ".

"And as well as the main gate of the entrance to the port of Umm Qasr and the rehabilitation and development and expansion through Umm Qasr distance located from the Philippine company 's headquarters until the port of Umm Qasr and the southern rehabilitation project management cupper and the establishment and rehabilitation, development and operation of the sidewalks, squares and equipment at the Iraqi ports island" .anthy

By: Ali Battat

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=161522

Ports opens bids for seven new projects 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum