Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Washington: Iran intervenes with money in Iraqi elections I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Washington: Iran intervenes with money in Iraqi elections I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Washington: Iran intervenes with money in Iraqi elections I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Washington: Iran intervenes with money in Iraqi elections I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Washington: Iran intervenes with money in Iraqi elections I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Washington: Iran intervenes with money in Iraqi elections I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Washington: Iran intervenes with money in Iraqi elections I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Washington: Iran intervenes with money in Iraqi elections I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Washington: Iran intervenes with money in Iraqi elections I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Washington: Iran intervenes with money in Iraqi elections I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Washington: Iran intervenes with money in Iraqi elections I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Washington: Iran intervenes with money in Iraqi elections I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Washington: Iran intervenes with money in Iraqi elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Washington: Iran intervenes with money in Iraqi elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Washington: Iran intervenes with money in Iraqi elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Washington: Iran intervenes with money in Iraqi elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Washington: Iran intervenes with money in Iraqi elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Washington: Iran intervenes with money in Iraqi elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Washington: Iran intervenes with money in Iraqi elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Washington: Iran intervenes with money in Iraqi elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Washington: Iran intervenes with money in Iraqi elections

Go down

Washington: Iran intervenes with money in Iraqi elections Empty Washington: Iran intervenes with money in Iraqi elections

Post by RamblerNash Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:38 pm

Washington: Iran intervenes with money in Iraqi elections

Washington: Iran intervenes with money in Iraqi elections Iran-in-iraq

Twilight News

2 hours ago

(Reuters) - US Defense Secretary Jim Matisse has criticized Iran for "interfering" in the upcoming Iraqi elections and trying to influence voters in favor of pro-Tehran candidates.

Speaking to reporters on his way back from his trip to Amman, Afghanistan and Bahrain, Mattis said the officials he met were worried about Iran's behavior.

"There is something clear and frank about Iran's lack of confidence," Matisse said, speaking of "evidence of Iran's efforts to destabilize."

"I heard that when I was in Afghanistan, you know what is happening to the Iranian support for Assad (Syrian President) Now Iran is following the example of Russia and (f) intervening in the Iraqi elections."

"Iran is trying to influence the Iraqi elections by means of money, which is used to influence candidates to influence the vote," Matisse said.

"Iran must allow the Iraqis to choose their future," the US defense secretary said.

On the other hand, Matisse admitted that Iranian military vessels have been acting less aggressively for US ships in the Gulf for months.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/0ad36e18-fa61-4bf0-9b27-017596a968d2

Washington: Iran intervenes with money in Iraqi elections 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum