Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Dismiss investors' fears !!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Dismiss investors' fears !!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Dismiss investors' fears !!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Dismiss investors' fears !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Dismiss investors' fears !!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dismiss investors' fears !!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Dismiss investors' fears !!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dismiss investors' fears !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Dismiss investors' fears !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dismiss investors' fears !!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dismiss investors' fears !!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dismiss investors' fears !!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dismiss investors' fears !!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dismiss investors' fears !!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dismiss investors' fears !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dismiss investors' fears !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dismiss investors' fears !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dismiss investors' fears !!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dismiss investors' fears !!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dismiss investors' fears !!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Dismiss investors' fears !!!!

Go down

Dismiss investors' fears !!!! Empty Dismiss investors' fears !!!!

Post by RamblerNash Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:54 pm

Dismiss investors' fears !!!!

Dismiss investors' fears !!!! Image

15-03-2018 02:37 PM

Written by: Raed Hashemi

Our Iraqi economy suffered from great problems that do not hide on any one of these problems exacerbated frighteningly in the absence of scientific solutions to address this and resulted from the poor management of the economic file in the country since 2003 and so far because of the lack of economic figures competent leadership rings in this file because the nature of the distribution of positions in The political process in the country resulted from the womb of sectarian quotas and the abhorrent party. The management of this file throughout these years has been managed by people who have nothing to do with the economy, and the situation in the country has reached a state that can not be tolerated. All economic sectors are almost paralyzed, infrastructures are destroyed and Neglected and Iraqi citizen suffers from all kinds of shortages in basic services, not to mention the spread of unemployment and poverty to very high rates, and the government and parliament are still floundering in their place without adopting any solutions to try to stop this collapse in the Iraqi economy, which has all the elements of success and advancement, ,

What we need is the wisdom and precision in managing the investment file tightly and creating a safe and convenient investment environment that attracts Arab, foreign and even local investors who have a strong desire to invest their money in Iraq to know that it is one of the best investment environments in the world and they carefully monitor everything that happens in Iraq but they are reluctant to enter and direct Investment due to many concerns, the most important of which is the large complexity of the procedures associated with the investment process and the rampant corruption in most of the episodes related to the associated transactions and the non-activation of the principle of one window correctly and the weakness of the banking sector Iraqi big imbalance in the security side that shows workers in the investment projects of kidnapping, murder, robbery and extortion.

I am convinced that it is not difficult for the Iraqi government to study them thoroughly and to put in place successful solutions to them, especially since the country has witnessed great victories in its holy battle against terrorism and accompanied by a noticeable improvement in the security aspect. To assure investors to tempt them to invest their money in Iraq through several channels of communication with these investors and can use the efforts and expertise of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs through our embassies in the countries of the world by holding seminars with them to explain the government measures taken to eliminate all the brain P and the difficulties that stand in front of the investment process, as well as the media focus through various media to clarify these measures taken as well as put available in the country's investment opportunities.

If the government succeeded in this aspect and managed to rotate the investment wheel in the country and focused on projects important by priority to be able to promote the various economic sectors, especially industry, agriculture, tourism, transportation, health, housing and education and thus will achieve large revenues to the public budget and reduce rates of inflation and deflation and deficit in the economy and will enjoy Iraqi citizens improved Marked in basic services.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=165345

Dismiss investors' fears !!!! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum