Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
A block that signals a violation of $ 3 billion at the disposal of Abadi and calls for a response to infallible I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
A block that signals a violation of $ 3 billion at the disposal of Abadi and calls for a response to infallible I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
A block that signals a violation of $ 3 billion at the disposal of Abadi and calls for a response to infallible I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A block that signals a violation of $ 3 billion at the disposal of Abadi and calls for a response to infallible I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A block that signals a violation of $ 3 billion at the disposal of Abadi and calls for a response to infallible I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A block that signals a violation of $ 3 billion at the disposal of Abadi and calls for a response to infallible I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A block that signals a violation of $ 3 billion at the disposal of Abadi and calls for a response to infallible I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A block that signals a violation of $ 3 billion at the disposal of Abadi and calls for a response to infallible I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A block that signals a violation of $ 3 billion at the disposal of Abadi and calls for a response to infallible I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A block that signals a violation of $ 3 billion at the disposal of Abadi and calls for a response to infallible I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A block that signals a violation of $ 3 billion at the disposal of Abadi and calls for a response to infallible I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A block that signals a violation of $ 3 billion at the disposal of Abadi and calls for a response to infallible I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A block that signals a violation of $ 3 billion at the disposal of Abadi and calls for a response to infallible I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A block that signals a violation of $ 3 billion at the disposal of Abadi and calls for a response to infallible I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A block that signals a violation of $ 3 billion at the disposal of Abadi and calls for a response to infallible I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A block that signals a violation of $ 3 billion at the disposal of Abadi and calls for a response to infallible I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A block that signals a violation of $ 3 billion at the disposal of Abadi and calls for a response to infallible I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A block that signals a violation of $ 3 billion at the disposal of Abadi and calls for a response to infallible I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A block that signals a violation of $ 3 billion at the disposal of Abadi and calls for a response to infallible I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A block that signals a violation of $ 3 billion at the disposal of Abadi and calls for a response to infallible I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

A block that signals a violation of $ 3 billion at the disposal of Abadi and calls for a response to infallible

Go down

A block that signals a violation of $ 3 billion at the disposal of Abadi and calls for a response to infallible Empty A block that signals a violation of $ 3 billion at the disposal of Abadi and calls for a response to infallible

Post by RamblerNash Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:58 pm

A block that signals a violation of $ 3 billion at the disposal of Abadi and calls for a response to infallible

A block that signals a violation of $ 3 billion at the disposal of Abadi and calls for a response to infallible Dollarsmoney

Twilight News

2 hours ago

Shafaq News / Member of the parliamentary legal committee and the head of the parliamentary Change Bloc Amin Bakr on Tuesday called on the House of Representatives to deal professionally with the remarks made by the President of the Republic on the federal budget.

Bakr said in a press statement that "the president of the republic and after a comprehensive review of the budget found that included some of the 31 articles of violation, some legal and some constitutional, in addition to other articles need to formulate a more prudent legal, which brought him back to the House of Representatives to amend those materials."

"The failure to involve the legal committee in the stages of preparing the budget was the main reason for this failure, which was expected by us as a result of weakness and clarity in the formulation of the budget that was voted on."

Bakr added that "there are many observations included in the budget, not to mention illegal formulations, some of which included waste of public funds, such as the situation of 3 trillion dinars can be increased with the financial abundance at the disposal of the Prime Minister is in violation of the law of financial management and public debt, And other allocations for doors that we believe are unnecessary and burdens the budget. "

He stressed the head of the change bloc on "the need not to go over those remarks by the political blocs and be dealt with full professionalism with those observations and address it because in the end will represent a stage of the life of the House of Representatives and we must be careful to write in the best form."

The Information Office of the Presidency of the Republic, has announced that President Fuad Masum, decided on Tuesday to restore the draft (the Federal Budget Law of the Republic of Iraq for the fiscal year 2018), and voted by the Council on 3/3/2018, to the House of Representatives to re-audit form and content From the constitutional, legal and financial point of view, there are about 31 points intersecting with the legislation in force.

The office said in a statement today that the budget re-evaluation came after experts and legal and financial advisors examined and scrutinized it in detail to diagnose the most important constitutional, legal and financial violations of some of the articles, items or paragraphs that need to be addressed before ratification.

An adviser in the office of Masoum told Shafak News, earlier in the day that the Iraqi president broke dozens of legal and constitutional violations in the budget items, and decided to return them to parliament for amendment.

The Iraqi parliament approved on the third of this month the final version of the draft federal budget for the year 2018, after achieving a quorum by 176 votes out of 328 deputies.

And ratified the Iraqi parliament on a budget worth 88.5 billion dollars for the year 2018, despite boycotting Kurdish parliamentarians to vote in protest against the reduction of financial allocations for the Kurdistan Region of Iraq.

The budget was based on oil exports expected to reach 3.9 million barrels per day, producing Kurdistan Region 250 thousand barrels per day of them. The budget set the reference price of the barrel at $ 46.

The Iraqi budget plan expected revenue to reach 77.5 billion dollars, while the projected deficit was estimated at 10.6 billion dollars with 20.8 billion dollars allocated for investments.

It was supposed to pass the Iraqi budget before the beginning of 2018, but several key points of disagreement between the central government on the one hand and Sunni Arabs, and Arab Shiites and Kurds on the other prevented the draft budget on time.

It is noteworthy that the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani, welcomed earlier in the day the decision of President Fuad Masum to return the financial budget for the current year to the House of Representatives and not to ratify it.

Barzani said in a press conference held today in Erbil that "there is no doubt that the great treachery exposed to the Kurdistan Region in the budget, and with regret that this treachery was deliberate and systematic."

He added that "if the people of Kurdistan and the region a penalty from Iraq, it can not be dealt with in this way, and must be taken share of the budget and budget in accordance with the Constitution and in accordance with the Constitution."

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/d28fdaf1-0e3a-488b-8d2e-57164dc1bfdb

A block that signals a violation of $ 3 billion at the disposal of Abadi and calls for a response to infallible 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum