Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
$ 600 million in Canadian loans and aid to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
$ 600 million in Canadian loans and aid to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
$ 600 million in Canadian loans and aid to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
$ 600 million in Canadian loans and aid to Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
$ 600 million in Canadian loans and aid to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
$ 600 million in Canadian loans and aid to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
$ 600 million in Canadian loans and aid to Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
$ 600 million in Canadian loans and aid to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
$ 600 million in Canadian loans and aid to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
$ 600 million in Canadian loans and aid to Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
$ 600 million in Canadian loans and aid to Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
$ 600 million in Canadian loans and aid to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
$ 600 million in Canadian loans and aid to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
$ 600 million in Canadian loans and aid to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
$ 600 million in Canadian loans and aid to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
$ 600 million in Canadian loans and aid to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
$ 600 million in Canadian loans and aid to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
$ 600 million in Canadian loans and aid to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
$ 600 million in Canadian loans and aid to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
$ 600 million in Canadian loans and aid to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

$ 600 million in Canadian loans and aid to Iraq

Go down

$ 600 million in Canadian loans and aid to Iraq Empty $ 600 million in Canadian loans and aid to Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:22 pm

$ 600 million in Canadian loans and aid to Iraq

$ 600 million in Canadian loans and aid to Iraq 6587

03/13/2018

Economy News _ Baghdad

Canada's charge d'affaires in Iraq, Andrew Turner, has announced that his government is to provide Iraq with a $ 200 million loan and $ 400 million in humanitarian aid to stabilize the country.

Speaking on the sidelines of his meeting with the head of Najaf Chamber of Commerce during his visit to the province, Turner said in a statement quoted by "Al-Sabah" and read by "Economy News" that his government supports Iraq through long-term assistance aimed at developing the work of local governments and strengthening the decentralized system of state administration, The other side of the support is short-term assistance to support the displaced and to provide them with food and health, as well as to participate in the clearance of mines and remnants of war.

He noted that the Canadian government intends to open an office in Baghdad to grant visa and commercial representation, because Iraq has many opportunities to attract companies and investors through the factors of religious diversity and cultural similar to Canadian society. 

Turner called on the Iraqi government to facilitate the registration of international companies to help accelerate the development process, noting that the Canadian government supported Iraq in the amount of 180 million dollars within the initiative of the Canadian strategy to support Iraq, which began in 2016 to help develop humanitarian projects and support the displaced and empower women, Health and the political aspect. This initiative will continue until 2019, while a second initiative for the next phase will be considered after the evaluation of the previous initiative and its results.

For his part, the head of Najaf Chamber of Commerce, Zuhair Sherba, said that Iraq has begun the stage of reconstruction and development after the elimination of the organization "Daash", which needs to rebuild the infrastructure through the investment of wealth and accumulated experience and manpower, as well as cooperation with international companies Including Canadian companies.

He added that there is a serious desire by the Iraqi companies to cooperate with the Canadian companies in the next stage, because it possesses the technology and international expertise that contribute to accelerate the process of reconstruction and development in Iraq, stressing that the province of Najaf has attractive factors for investment is a religious tourism and archaeological city includes many monasteries and churches Archeological sites dating back to pre-Islamic times. On the industrial side, they possess raw materials that enter the various construction industries.

Sherba confirmed that Najaf Chamber of Commerce is ready to cooperate with Canadian companies through the provision of facilities and advisory services to help enter the Iraqi market.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=11525

$ 600 million in Canadian loans and aid to Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum