Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
A deputy reveals parliamentary mobility to amend a law for thousands of Iraqis I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
A deputy reveals parliamentary mobility to amend a law for thousands of Iraqis I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
A deputy reveals parliamentary mobility to amend a law for thousands of Iraqis I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
A deputy reveals parliamentary mobility to amend a law for thousands of Iraqis I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A deputy reveals parliamentary mobility to amend a law for thousands of Iraqis I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A deputy reveals parliamentary mobility to amend a law for thousands of Iraqis I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A deputy reveals parliamentary mobility to amend a law for thousands of Iraqis I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A deputy reveals parliamentary mobility to amend a law for thousands of Iraqis I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A deputy reveals parliamentary mobility to amend a law for thousands of Iraqis I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A deputy reveals parliamentary mobility to amend a law for thousands of Iraqis I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A deputy reveals parliamentary mobility to amend a law for thousands of Iraqis I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A deputy reveals parliamentary mobility to amend a law for thousands of Iraqis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A deputy reveals parliamentary mobility to amend a law for thousands of Iraqis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A deputy reveals parliamentary mobility to amend a law for thousands of Iraqis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A deputy reveals parliamentary mobility to amend a law for thousands of Iraqis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A deputy reveals parliamentary mobility to amend a law for thousands of Iraqis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A deputy reveals parliamentary mobility to amend a law for thousands of Iraqis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A deputy reveals parliamentary mobility to amend a law for thousands of Iraqis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A deputy reveals parliamentary mobility to amend a law for thousands of Iraqis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A deputy reveals parliamentary mobility to amend a law for thousands of Iraqis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

A deputy reveals parliamentary mobility to amend a law for thousands of Iraqis

Go down

A deputy reveals parliamentary mobility to amend a law for thousands of Iraqis Empty A deputy reveals parliamentary mobility to amend a law for thousands of Iraqis

Post by RamblerNash Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:08 pm

A deputy reveals parliamentary mobility to amend a law for thousands of Iraqis

A deputy reveals parliamentary mobility to amend a law for thousands of Iraqis Sadam%20(2)

Twilight News

2 hours ago

A member of the Iraqi Council of Representatives Abdul Qahar al-Samarrai, on Sunday, a parliamentary movement to amend the law of seizure and confiscation of movable and immovable property belonging to the pillars of the former regime.

"We seek to complete the proposal to amend the law 72 and specifically the article on the seizure and confiscation of funds and property, and if the amendment is completed, it will be put to parliament next Tuesday to vote."

Samarrai attributed the movement to "the great damage that will be inflicted on tens of thousands of Iraqi families due to the procedures of the accountability and justice."

It is noteworthy that the law of accountability and justice on the confiscation and seizure of funds of symbols of the former regime affects about four thousand people, and the value of the reserved amounts to about three billion dollars.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/08dd5b42-9f8c-43e5-a000-79ece5a61239

A deputy reveals parliamentary mobility to amend a law for thousands of Iraqis 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum