Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
After the return of bloody to the low and growing risks to them ... The launch of a major military campaign in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
After the return of bloody to the low and growing risks to them ... The launch of a major military campaign in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
After the return of bloody to the low and growing risks to them ... The launch of a major military campaign in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
After the return of bloody to the low and growing risks to them ... The launch of a major military campaign in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
After the return of bloody to the low and growing risks to them ... The launch of a major military campaign in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
After the return of bloody to the low and growing risks to them ... The launch of a major military campaign in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
After the return of bloody to the low and growing risks to them ... The launch of a major military campaign in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
After the return of bloody to the low and growing risks to them ... The launch of a major military campaign in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
After the return of bloody to the low and growing risks to them ... The launch of a major military campaign in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
After the return of bloody to the low and growing risks to them ... The launch of a major military campaign in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
After the return of bloody to the low and growing risks to them ... The launch of a major military campaign in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
After the return of bloody to the low and growing risks to them ... The launch of a major military campaign in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
After the return of bloody to the low and growing risks to them ... The launch of a major military campaign in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
After the return of bloody to the low and growing risks to them ... The launch of a major military campaign in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
After the return of bloody to the low and growing risks to them ... The launch of a major military campaign in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
After the return of bloody to the low and growing risks to them ... The launch of a major military campaign in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
After the return of bloody to the low and growing risks to them ... The launch of a major military campaign in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
After the return of bloody to the low and growing risks to them ... The launch of a major military campaign in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
After the return of bloody to the low and growing risks to them ... The launch of a major military campaign in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
After the return of bloody to the low and growing risks to them ... The launch of a major military campaign in Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

After the return of bloody to the low and growing risks to them ... The launch of a major military campaign in Kirkuk

Go down

After the return of bloody to the low and growing risks to them ... The launch of a major military campaign in Kirkuk Empty After the return of bloody to the low and growing risks to them ... The launch of a major military campaign in Kirkuk

Post by RamblerNash Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:47 pm

After the return of bloody to the low and growing risks to them ... The launch of a major military campaign in Kirkuk

After the return of bloody to the low and growing risks to them ... The launch of a major military campaign in Kirkuk Image

11-03-2018 12:51 PM

The Euphrates -

The military operations in Kirkuk, aimed at "correcting mistakes", were launched at dawn today after senior security officials held an urgent meeting in Kirkuk on Saturday to plan a military campaign to secure the city and its surrounding areas, according to intelligence information. Time has escalated warnings of the movements of armed groups in the city and trying to organize the re-annexation of remnants.
The Peshmerga forces warned that the organization began to arrange his papers to restore his activity in the vicinity of the cities of Kirkuk and Nineveh, noting that the increase in attacks in those areas is indicative of this.

The meeting included leaders of the elite forces, joint operations, the counterterrorism service and the federal police, as well as the leaders of the popular mobilization militias.

The spokesman of the Peshmerga Brigadier Halked Hikmat, said Saturday, the activity of armed supporters in Hawija and the surrounding area of ​​Kirkuk and the mountains of Hamrin and other areas near the city of Mosul proves no doubt that the organization of Dahedh arrange his papers militarily after the attacks in those areas.

A leader of the Popular Popular Army militia revealed the most important points set for launching the largest military campaign, pending instructions from Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to launch. According to the source, the military move will be in the form of qualitative operations to secure the province and surrounding areas.

According to senior officers, the announcement of the expected military operations in Kirkuk was followed by meetings involving army leaders and the popular crowd. At the meeting Saturday, geographical areas were distributed to the units that would participate in the operations.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=55708

After the return of bloody to the low and growing risks to them ... The launch of a major military campaign in Kirkuk 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum