Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
TANK -  "Thought, Word, and Deed" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message - Tank - 3/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TANK -  "Thought, Word, and Deed" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message - Tank - 3/1/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TANK -  "Thought, Word, and Deed" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message - Tank - 3/1/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TANK -  "Thought, Word, and Deed" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message - Tank - 3/1/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TANK -  "Thought, Word, and Deed" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message - Tank - 3/1/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TANK -  "Thought, Word, and Deed" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message - Tank - 3/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TANK -  "Thought, Word, and Deed" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message - Tank - 3/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TANK -  "Thought, Word, and Deed" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message - Tank - 3/1/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TANK -  "Thought, Word, and Deed" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message - Tank - 3/1/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TANK -  "Thought, Word, and Deed" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message - Tank - 3/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TANK -  "Thought, Word, and Deed" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message - Tank - 3/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TANK -  "Thought, Word, and Deed" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message - Tank - 3/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TANK -  "Thought, Word, and Deed" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message - Tank - 3/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TANK -  "Thought, Word, and Deed" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message - Tank - 3/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TANK -  "Thought, Word, and Deed" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message - Tank - 3/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TANK -  "Thought, Word, and Deed" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message - Tank - 3/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TANK -  "Thought, Word, and Deed" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message - Tank - 3/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TANK -  "Thought, Word, and Deed" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message - Tank - 3/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TANK -  "Thought, Word, and Deed" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message - Tank - 3/1/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TANK -  "Thought, Word, and Deed" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message - Tank - 3/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

"Thought, Word, and Deed" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message - Tank - 3/1/18

2 posters

Go down

TANK -  "Thought, Word, and Deed" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message - Tank - 3/1/18 Empty "Thought, Word, and Deed" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message - Tank - 3/1/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:40 am

TANK -  "Thought, Word, and Deed" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message - Tank - 3/1/18 25396210
1 March, 2018 10:56

“Thought, Word and Deed”

from TANK

Right now the numbers are growing as the “enlightened” community is joining together to change the world through the practice of mass meditation. This is where everyone is focused on the same thing at the same time, and in this case the intent is to envision the changes they want to see in the world.

There is ofcourse value to the focused practice of mindful meditation. However, the practice of mindfulness is the act of being conscious and aware of a specific thing, and calmly acknowledging how that makes them feel. This is the practice of seeing what actually is, and being present in that moment.

Visualization is also a type of meditative practice where by one imagines something the way it could be or the way one wants it to be. This practice is often guided by a singular voice describing something audibly to unite another individual, or group with the same consciousness of something that had previously been hidden in the mind of the one speaking. This is often done in sports with teams and individuals to visualize their victory before an event.

The goal ofcourse is to live consciously or to be conscious. When one is conscious they exist in a constant state of mindfulness aware of what is, in the present, in tune with how it makes them feel, able to visualize the potential outcomes, and willing to take action to play their part to accomplish the desired end.

It is essential to begin with the internal process of mindfulness, allowing ourselves to be present in the moment and conscious of what is actually taking place. Much like a map at a mall, it’s only valuable after you identify the red arrow that says “you are here.” If one doesn’t know where they are at they will never get to where they want to go. This can be a very harsh reality check, but one that cannot be avoided if we want to change our situation.

Change is only possible because we have accepted the charge of liberating ourselves.

All meaningful contributions in the world on some level go through this process. Our thoughts manifest as our words. Our words become our actions. Our actions create changes in the world in which we exist. These changes create responses, reactions, and reverberation.

Each of us holds the power to influence the creation of the world we want to live in. To be still and know that we are one with that universal energy is where all of our creative power exists. That privelage of knowing comes with the responsibility to speak and act according to what we see to be real.

That’s why you’re here. You are agents of change who’s thoughts became the voice of the people, and your deeds have become the catalyst that will change the world.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TANK -  "Thought, Word, and Deed" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message - Tank - 3/1/18 Empty Re: "Thought, Word, and Deed" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message - Tank - 3/1/18

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:07 am

TANK -  "Thought, Word, and Deed" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message - Tank - 3/1/18 12376610

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TANK -  "Thought, Word, and Deed" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message - Tank - 3/1/18 2805820865  TANK -  "Thought, Word, and Deed" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message - Tank - 3/1/18 2805820865  TANK -  "Thought, Word, and Deed" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message - Tank - 3/1/18 2805820865  TANK -  "Thought, Word, and Deed" - GCR/RV SPEAK Message - Tank - 3/1/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum