Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Launching a $ 160 million integration project to improve financial management I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Launching a $ 160 million integration project to improve financial management I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Launching a $ 160 million integration project to improve financial management I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Launching a $ 160 million integration project to improve financial management I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Launching a $ 160 million integration project to improve financial management I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Launching a $ 160 million integration project to improve financial management I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Launching a $ 160 million integration project to improve financial management I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Launching a $ 160 million integration project to improve financial management I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Launching a $ 160 million integration project to improve financial management I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Launching a $ 160 million integration project to improve financial management I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Launching a $ 160 million integration project to improve financial management I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Launching a $ 160 million integration project to improve financial management I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Launching a $ 160 million integration project to improve financial management I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Launching a $ 160 million integration project to improve financial management I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Launching a $ 160 million integration project to improve financial management I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Launching a $ 160 million integration project to improve financial management I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Launching a $ 160 million integration project to improve financial management I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Launching a $ 160 million integration project to improve financial management I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Launching a $ 160 million integration project to improve financial management I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Launching a $ 160 million integration project to improve financial management I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Launching a $ 160 million integration project to improve financial management

Go down

Launching a $ 160 million integration project to improve financial management Empty Launching a $ 160 million integration project to improve financial management

Post by RamblerNash Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:33 pm

Launching a $ 160 million integration project to improve financial management

Launching a $ 160 million integration project to improve financial management 6237

02/28/2018

Economy News Baghdad:

USAID launched an integration project to improve the capacity of local governorates to provide services in the areas of health, water and sanitation for $ 160 million over five years.

In a joint press conference with Undersecretary of Finance Maher Johan and the head of the secretariat of the Higher Coordinating Coordination Council, Tawhran Al-Mufti, the US Ambassador to Iraq, Douglas Seelman said, "We are committed through the integration project to help make The government's decisions are more accessible to citizens and allow them to hold their leaders accountable for providing the basic services that all Iraqis deserve, "he said, noting that" the project of integrating a new initiative worth 160 million dollars to the USAID supports the reform efforts of the Government of Iraq through Improve their ability to provide services, including water and waste management, electricity and public health for all its citizens. "

"The project includes strengthening public financial management and involving the growing Iraqi civil society sector in monitoring services," he said. "The project strengthens the role of decentralized authorities and increases the services provided to citizens."

On the other hand, said the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the project of Tamkam, John Leicester, "The project will be implemented in the first phase in six provinces are Anbar, Baghdad, Basra, Erbil, Ninewa and Babylon and in the second phase will be implemented in other provinces."

He stressed that "the project will work with any organization working in Iraq to monitor the implementation of the project, but we want independent organizations that are not affiliated to any political entity," noting that "many challenges facing the implementation of the project, specifically in the liberated areas because of the security situation."

Meanwhile, Deputy Minister of Finance Maher Johan said that "the progress project is part of the reform file of the government and will cooperate with the World Bank in this area." He explained that "the private sector will be a partner in the monitoring and implementation of this project."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=11313

Launching a $ 160 million integration project to improve financial management 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum