Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Government source for «Economy News»: International bodies will oversee the arrival of funds of the Kuwait Conference I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Government source for «Economy News»: International bodies will oversee the arrival of funds of the Kuwait Conference I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Government source for «Economy News»: International bodies will oversee the arrival of funds of the Kuwait Conference I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Government source for «Economy News»: International bodies will oversee the arrival of funds of the Kuwait Conference I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Government source for «Economy News»: International bodies will oversee the arrival of funds of the Kuwait Conference I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Government source for «Economy News»: International bodies will oversee the arrival of funds of the Kuwait Conference I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Government source for «Economy News»: International bodies will oversee the arrival of funds of the Kuwait Conference I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Government source for «Economy News»: International bodies will oversee the arrival of funds of the Kuwait Conference I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Government source for «Economy News»: International bodies will oversee the arrival of funds of the Kuwait Conference I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Government source for «Economy News»: International bodies will oversee the arrival of funds of the Kuwait Conference I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Government source for «Economy News»: International bodies will oversee the arrival of funds of the Kuwait Conference I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Government source for «Economy News»: International bodies will oversee the arrival of funds of the Kuwait Conference I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Government source for «Economy News»: International bodies will oversee the arrival of funds of the Kuwait Conference I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Government source for «Economy News»: International bodies will oversee the arrival of funds of the Kuwait Conference I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Government source for «Economy News»: International bodies will oversee the arrival of funds of the Kuwait Conference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Government source for «Economy News»: International bodies will oversee the arrival of funds of the Kuwait Conference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Government source for «Economy News»: International bodies will oversee the arrival of funds of the Kuwait Conference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Government source for «Economy News»: International bodies will oversee the arrival of funds of the Kuwait Conference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Government source for «Economy News»: International bodies will oversee the arrival of funds of the Kuwait Conference I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Government source for «Economy News»: International bodies will oversee the arrival of funds of the Kuwait Conference I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Government source for «Economy News»: International bodies will oversee the arrival of funds of the Kuwait Conference

Go down

Government source for «Economy News»: International bodies will oversee the arrival of funds of the Kuwait Conference Empty Government source for «Economy News»: International bodies will oversee the arrival of funds of the Kuwait Conference

Post by RamblerNash Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:19 pm

Government source for «Economy News»: International bodies will oversee the arrival of funds of the Kuwait Conference

Government source for «Economy News»: International bodies will oversee the arrival of funds of the Kuwait Conference 6206

28/02/2018

Economy News Baghdad:

A source in the government said that international bodies will oversee the arrival of funds of the countries participating in the donors and investors conference held in Kuwait, expected to arrive at the end of next March .

The source said in an interview with "Economy News" that the Kuwait conference which took place during the month of February, which was attended by countries and major companies, indicating that those countries committed to Iraq to provide funds as grants or loans, pointing out that the grants may reach the end of next March While the loans will be subject to discussion and study by the Iraqi side, represented by the Committee formed by the Prime Minister and the possibility of acceptance in the event that Iraq can pay .

The source pointed out that there are international bodies will supervise the arrival of funds to Iraq and their right location, as well as that those entities will also indirectly supervise the projects that will be implemented, especially in the liberated areas of the Dahesh, where the destruction of large .

Some 30 billion dollars in grants and loans to Iraq were presented at the Kuwait conference on February 13, 2018 .

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=11300

Government source for «Economy News»: International bodies will oversee the arrival of funds of the Kuwait Conference 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum