Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Abadi is not strong, however I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Abadi is not strong, however I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Abadi is not strong, however I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Abadi is not strong, however I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abadi is not strong, however I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi is not strong, however I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abadi is not strong, however I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abadi is not strong, however I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abadi is not strong, however I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi is not strong, however I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi is not strong, however I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi is not strong, however I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi is not strong, however I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi is not strong, however I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi is not strong, however I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi is not strong, however I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi is not strong, however I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi is not strong, however I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi is not strong, however I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abadi is not strong, however I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Abadi is not strong, however

Go down

Abadi is not strong, however Empty Abadi is not strong, however

Post by RamblerNash Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:49 pm

Abadi is not strong, however

Abadi is not strong, however Image

26-02-2018 05:00 PM

Written by: Subhi Salih Yee

The efforts that have been made by the Kurdistan Regional Government under the chairmanship of Mr. Nechirvan Barzani regarding the lifting of the embargo and the air embargo imposed on the region, without right, since the beginning of the crisis broke out between Erbil and Baghdad. And the attempts of the Baghdad government headed by Mr. Haider Abadi over the constitutional and natural rights of the government and the people of Kurdistan, through the closure of the border, and make up issues and escalation, and decisions are unclear, and selective conditions, add to other conditions, and still add, and leave matters to the estimates and reports of technical and security committees. It is imperative to emphasize that the imposition of the siege on any people for any reason, openly analyzes the moral controls, the abolition of values ​​and the violation of the basic rights of man, and sailing in the opposite direction of morality and virility, and will have repercussions that lead to crises, and the creation of crises and expand the base of deployment and employment of targets and goals Especially deceitful, deceitful, lying, deceitful, vile, obscene, and an approach to the oppressors, and a tyranny of the political and the media.

The unjustly besieged is no different from the terrorist who tries to obscure the voice of reason, truth and truth. The two speak in a similar way about their standing with the choices and aspirations of the peoples, each deepening and feeding poverty, unemployment and ignorance, and all cancerous tumors that do not come to mind. And all what is said in order to justify and slander and purchase of the receivables and influence on the psyche of the besieged citizen and his morale and withdraw or draw him towards the destitute and stress materially and morally, and the corruption of public opinion and misleading, of words and expressions shocking, not accepted by the custom and religion, and is considered offensive behaviors in the political proposal, In the breakdown of relations between peoples and sliding in the solution of insulting and cursing and confusion and mixing of papers.

As for the ethics of the siege crisis imposed on the Kurds in the Kurdistan Region, similar to the siege imposed on the Iraqi people under Saddam by the international community and the Iranian people by Europe and America and the Palestinian by Israel, but more severe than the siege imposed by Saddam on The Kurds.

Mr. Abadi, because of the siege of several parties, both external and internal, and by a group of politicians aspiring to achieve personal successes, living in a state of constant tension, so resort to the recruitment and investment of tension, and the tension of the other treatment for tension, but it increased tension on the tension. And his suffering from crises of confidence, his proposals and his abilities was increased in a way that neither he nor any observer expected. This tension was reflected in the multiplication of the waves of rejection of his ideas and his tendencies, and instead of moving forward, he moved in his place with tension.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=164666

Abadi is not strong, however 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum