Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
TANK -  "Re: Tank   2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TANK -  "Re: Tank   2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TANK -  "Re: Tank   2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TANK -  "Re: Tank   2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TANK -  "Re: Tank   2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TANK -  "Re: Tank   2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TANK -  "Re: Tank   2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TANK -  "Re: Tank   2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TANK -  "Re: Tank   2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TANK -  "Re: Tank   2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TANK -  "Re: Tank   2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TANK -  "Re: Tank   2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TANK -  "Re: Tank   2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TANK -  "Re: Tank   2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TANK -  "Re: Tank   2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TANK -  "Re: Tank   2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TANK -  "Re: Tank   2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TANK -  "Re: Tank   2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TANK -  "Re: Tank   2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TANK -  "Re: Tank   2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

"Re: Tank 2/25/18

2 posters

Go down

TANK -  "Re: Tank   2/25/18 Empty "Re: Tank 2/25/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:16 am

[size=18][size=18]Re: Tank "Wake Up" by Kay
I am writing this in response to Tanks post "Wake Up". My heart has been bouncing through the hoops with everyone else over the months. I felt the weariness coming from all sides and within myself. It seemed that we lost the focus of calling, of serving and of hoping due to the continual disappointments and distorted Intel that kept placing the RV just out of reach. Recently the successful campaign reports concerning the demise of the cabal seemed to contribute to a more hopeful outcome with regard to the GCR, RV, GESERA/NESERA the REPUBLIC and "Making America Great Again".[/size]
[/size]
Sadly. about two weeks ago I seemed to be sensing the return of history repeating itself with regard to the RV being placed, placed and replaced just a little further out of reach. I read a large percent of the posts here at Dinar Chronicles and began to notice the community becoming quarrelsome with one another. Personally, it felt like we were slipping backwards into the same old rut of going nowhere fast. It was a little harder to justify as there were people making personal sacrifices and fighting off cabal for the sake of Freedom.

However, although last weeks Operation Disclosure posts relayed greater advantages and victories over the cabal I was not able to notice that we were any closer to the goal of the RV. I began to research through several other posts regarding Iraq, Zimbabwe and US Politics and I noticed that Iraq was delinquent, Zimbabwe was trying to meet another challenge and in my opinion the reports about corruption in D.C. resembled pop corn cooking at the movie theater. I felt the "Storm" may have been in motion but there was no real focus, no direction. I took some time to study a few reports with regard to Russia and China and there is certainly a relationship there! Power and strength are two different things. Power is an effective force when incorporated with assertive purpose or control. However, strength can be a more benevolent attribute. My thoughts concerning many of the reports I found related to these two countries were skewed toward gaining power and maintaining power. When I thought about our lack of progress toward the RV and the absence of our potential to grow strong as a nation I felt there was something not adding up, something out of balance.

As Tank shared his concerns and explained his observations my concerns about the long dark and endless road became much more valid. The end of our story as humanitarians or being able to exchange currency and become wealthy enough to grow this world back to its feet has not yet been written. The best can come true. But the deception and selfish hearts of those with another agenda are standing in the way as we speak. The arguments and disagreements between man only erupt from pride and selfish intent. When the ax is dropped and mankind ceases to play cut throat and casts off the intent to deceive only then will we all win, will we see victory over ourselves. Only then will there be prosperity for everyone. Time is very short. What will the ending of this story tell about humanity?

"Re: Overthinking - I Asked Tank" by Tammy

YOUR QUESTION: "If the banks have the 800#s why would they not release them because the banks will make a LOT of money?"

WELL YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE PUTTING THOSE PUZZLE PIECES TOGETHER... I ASKED TANK AND KIM LAST NITE .. AND HERE IS THE ANSWER I GOT...

THE RV WILL NOT HAPPEN THE WAY WE THINK OR HAVE BEEN TAUGHT... THE MONEY BACKING THE RV INVENT IS COMING FROM OR TIED TO THE MANNA TRUST ACCOUNT AND KIM WONT RELEASE IT TO THE DRAGON FAMILIES OR ANY OF THE ELDERS... THEY ARE BLOCKING HER EVERY WHICH WAY .ANYWAY...

I DID NOT UNDER STAND IF THE MANNA TRUST WITH KIM AND THE RV EXCHANGE WERE CONNECTED OR NOT ...BECAUSE YOU HAVE ALL THESE INTEL PROVIDERS CALLING IT BASED ON BANKS INFO, IRAQ BUDGETS , ECT ECT.... SO I DID NOT KNOW HOW THE RV WAS GOING TO BE PAID? NO ONE WOULD ANSWER , UNTIL I CONTACTED TANK AND KIM .

IT MAKES SENSE BECAUSE ALL WE KEEP GETTING IS A CAN KICKED DOWN THE ROAD ANOTHER WEEK AND BANK EXCUSES OF HACKING AND DOS ISSUES AND THAT IS WHAT KIM HAS BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG...

SO I ASKED THEM TO EXPLAIN THAT ON IDC ..HOPEFULLY THEY CAN OR WILL. SO WE CAN ALL STOP BEING SO CONFUSED AND START WORKING AS A TEAM AT ONE GOAL POST.
TANK -  "Re: Tank   2/25/18 Cleardot

TAMMY

[size=18]"Sorry Tank"
[/size]

Sorry Tank. I was a bit of a fan but now I'm done with you. I don't have to come here to know that things are F*Ked. I come here to see if they are being fixed. For now I believe they are.

dgt

"Ponderings"

One must ask their self, how the hell does Kim know Dick Cheney has quads of dinar , and how many quads he has ? She must know him personally to know how many quads he has. Then one must ask who does she work for exactly and instead of going straight to the Alliance she goes to Tank, why would she do that? These answers should come to anyone easily.

Kim is Tanks handler , it is blaringly obvious , gets him a worked up over conspiracies , lies and half truths, gets him to insult those who are bringing this gift to humanity, creating division where there need not be , causing division among those that read idc . He was already creating that division himself with the lawsuits , so he was fertile ground to be handled and manipulated . That is all I have to say of Kim and Tank.

Blue Being

"Re: Ponderings" by BonniB

Blue Being, I think you knocked it straight out of the park, across the parking lot, down the hill, right in the Farmer John's outhouse door and it blew all to hell. EXCELLENT!

Actually, it was a great post. Good question about Dick Cheney, slimy Satin worshipper, pedophile pig, who had his hand in 9/11 and dozens of other things that killed thousands of people. It says a lot about Kim that she's all cozy with him.

I get pretty sick of Tank's belligerence. If he can't get us on board his bandwagon, he beats the crap out of us for being stupid. Good noticing that Kim is Tank's handler. I might add Lap Dog and Gopher.

There is a part of me that feels bad for Tank. He wants to be the big guy on block. He'll do anything to get there. I think he knows he's being played but can't stop, then takes his anger out on the people around him. He once said, he'd burned all the bridges with his kids and family, before they had a chance to burn him. Life in this 3D world is sad and crazy making sometimes.

"To BonniB, dgt, Blue Being and Any Others" by Tammy
GUYS WHERE IS ALL THE HATE COMING FROM ? TANKS POST WAS NOT MALICIOUS NOR WAS IT MEANT TO BE? YOU ALL KNOW TANK ... HE HAS HAD OUR BACK FROM DAY ONE!

JUST BECAUSE YOU HEAR A NARRATIVE THAT IS NOT ALL CANDY CANES AND RAINBOWS AND ITS COMING TO A STORE NEAR YOU... IS NO REASON TO BASH TANK...

YOU ARE WILLING TO HEAR EVERY BODY AND TAKE THEIR WORD ITS COMING WITH NO REAL PROOF! OR EXPLANATION AS TO ... WHY IT NEVER COMES! ... WITH ALL THE SAME STORIES ??? ...REPEAT AND RINSE!

LOOK ... LETS NOT KEEP BEING HURTFUL TO EVERYONE ON THIS SITE, JUST BECAUSE ITS NOT WHAT WE WANT TO HEAR... WE ALL NEED AND WANT THE SAME THING!

THERE HAS TO BE A RATIONAL REASON WHY WE ARE STILL HERE... SO WE WILL ALL SEE SOON .... ( END OF FEB, ... NOW BEGINING OF MARCH LOL... ) IF WHAT THEY SAY IS GOING TO COME TO US OR ... NOT??? RIGHT ..

SO PLEASE GIVE KIM AND TANK SOME CREDIT .. SHE HAS GONE ABOVE AND BEYOND BEHIND THE SCENES AND STILL IS ...TO GET MONEY TO THE PUBLIC.... I KNOW THIS BECAUSE I AM TRYING TO WORK WITH MY FAMILY BANK TO GET THIS THROUGH FOR SOME FUNDS... THE REGULAR BANKS ARE NOT COOPERATING?

IF IT HAPPENS WE DO EXCHANGE .. THEN GREAT ! IF NOT ... THEN MAYBE .. JUST MAYBE THERE IS SOME TRUTH TO TANKS POST?

HE HAS HIS HEART IN THE RIGHT PLACE EITHER WAY !

TAMMY

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TANK -  "Re: Tank   2/25/18 Empty Re: "Re: Tank 2/25/18

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:08 am

Tammy wrote:THERE HAS TO BE A RATIONAL REASON WHY WE ARE STILL HERE... SO WE WILL ALL SEE SOON .... ( END OF FEB, ... NOW BEGINING OF MARCH LOL... ) IF WHAT THEY SAY IS GOING TO COME TO US OR ... NOT??? RIGHT ..

Because THERE IS NO DINAR RV! And it is all a fantasy. That is why we are still here!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TANK -  "Re: Tank   2/25/18 Empty Re: "Re: Tank 2/25/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:40 am

"In Response to Tammy" by dgt

To Tammy

I appreciate your passion. Granted, my post was a little knee jerk. It just is irritating to see how Tank seems to be captured by Kim (just my opinion).To me it seems a bit like Sampson and Delilah post haircut. He was one of my favorites and all of a sudden he was more or less gone.

I admit I haven’t spent enough time reading what Kim has had to say to really understand. Her story just didn’t interest me much. Seemed a lot like the same old screwed up world. ‘Heading off Tank’ seemed like a more reasonable interpretation of what was going on.

Also, Just being anti “tomorrow” doesn’t seem enough to abandon some of the other intel. If you buy into the enormity of what appears to be going on, a vision that Kim’s story doesn’t touch IMO, tomorrow seems fairly reasonable. Hopefully at some time it will be today and it will be true.

Anyway, I am sorry. I’m not enjoying the constant attacks either, especially mine.

By the way, your post suggests you have some sort of inside information that substantiates Kim’s claims. It might help if you could elaborate.

Finally, HATE often comes in capital letter or is it just anger.

dgt

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum