Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank     "Wake Up" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank     "Wake Up" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank     "Wake Up" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank     "Wake Up" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank     "Wake Up" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank     "Wake Up" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank     "Wake Up" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank     "Wake Up" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank     "Wake Up" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank     "Wake Up" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank     "Wake Up" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank     "Wake Up" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank     "Wake Up" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank     "Wake Up" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank     "Wake Up" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank     "Wake Up" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank     "Wake Up" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank     "Wake Up" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank     "Wake Up" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank     "Wake Up" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

steffen Rowe/Tank "Wake Up" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update 2/25/18

3 posters

Go down

TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank     "Wake Up" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/25/18 Empty steffen Rowe/Tank "Wake Up" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update 2/25/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:00 am

TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank     "Wake Up" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/25/18 Tank_215

SPEAK INTEL
12:53 PM EST
2/25/2018
"WAKE UP"

• The military is waiting on the Chinese to release the RV. Does this seem odd to anyone else?

• The RV is supposed to go again today, this weekend, tomorrow, and so on, and so on.

• The "new system" (which completely tries to bypasses the real system and real assets to create fake currency using ledgers that have already been allocated somewhere else) was running yesterday, which is basically a hacker out of Hong Kong who spent the weekend trying to get into the Manna Trust. So basically the alleged "new system" is nothing more than trying to find a way to circumvent proper channels to access the old system.

• So the report that the Wells Fargo exchange software at the exchange centers was freezing over the past few days because of DOS- Denial of Service hacks was not exactly true. The "new system" is the actual source of the hacks trying to access the Manna World Holding Trust.

• This weekend the UST tried to access the Leo Wanta funds which were blocked by the Trustee. Why? Because those funds are Cold War funds and if used by the U.S. it would start a nuclear war because they were stolen from Russia.

• To the thinking Military who spent the day yesterday disarming nuclear threats, allow me to propose a question: Is there a bigger nuclear threat than using stolen Russian funds to hydrate the U.S.?

• The U.S. Military on some level is being managed, at least financially by the Chinese Elders because the Chinese Elders illegally took possession of the U.S. Military equipment and have further paid their salaries for the past two years and have been leasing them back their own equipment.

• There is a solution and has been made known and available to the U.S. Military and the U.S. Government at the highest levels. It returns power to the United States and would seem to be the most logical course of action for a free nation to pursue. The Chinese Government has already agreed to the terms of this solution. But still we wait for the Chinese Elders to give us permission to move forward. Huh?

• The Jesuit Order are called the "Bankers of Death". They create wars and profit from them. Seems oddly familiar to our current situation. This game was supposed to be over December 23rd, 2017. But apparently there are still some Jesuits influencing people in the strongest places. So strong in fact that repeated intelligence reports, and financial reports are completely ignored because one or two people in power make a claim with no evidence at all.

• The ZIM notes were supposed to be made invalid as of February 28,2018. Thy day is rapidly approaching but I'm sure the timeline will be extended to keep the game going until complete annihilation if the world economy is inevitable.

• The Chinese Elders have tried to register the in ground assets of Zimbabwe to the Shanghai Gold exchange several times over the past few years. Those assets can't really be assigned to one country like that.

• The reality is that Zimbabwe, Iraq, Ecuador, etc. to name a few use the US Dollar as their currency. Why? Because the in ground assets of those countries were given over to the Federal Reserve years before in return for US Currency. So if those assets already have been allocated then how can a new currency be created by people who don't have the right to mine them in the first place?

• Just as a side note, literally every person who claims to have access to the Collateral accounts, the Heritage funds, the M1 assets and so on, has been given the opportunity to enter their codes and draw down their liquidity with absolutely no results, accept for one who has never been given the opportunity to enter her codes and draw down funds- The Trustee to the Manna World Holding Trust, since 2012.

• The same one has been cleared by Homeland Security, the Secret Service, the United States Treasury, Office of Foreign Asset Control, and several banks I've spoken to first hand.

• What exactly has been cleared? Proof of funds, proof of authority over said funds, actual allocation numbers attached to funds, proof of identity, proof of clearance, proof of ownership, and proof that most would rather die waiting on a fairy tale than live heroically and face the truth.

• But don't worry, the last Trustees to the Manna World Holding Trust are in Reno this weekend to release the RV. Rumor is they were shot for nonperformance. Not sure they can be taken out that way, might want to take the head.

• This report is actual intel. To the very best of my ability these statements are accurate from the highest levels with some comments reflecting my own personality and disgust with the situation. I want Human kind to be free. I want to be able to trust those in charge. I want our leaders to act with the best interests of the people in mind. I know that the hate bloggers and NSA minions will come out and start writing all sorts of slanderous nonsense after this to try and discredit me so be sure to really compare the quality of this intel and their evidence that what I'm saying isn't true. Examine your vibration when you read it before you assume that the discomfort you're feeling means it's wrong. It might just mean it's right and the discomfort your feeling is the painful heart ache of being lied to. But you aren't being lied to by me.

"The first thing you have to do to make your dreams come true is to wake up."

-TANK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank     "Wake Up" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/25/18 Empty Re: steffen Rowe/Tank "Wake Up" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update 2/25/18

Post by Kevind53 Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:06 am

TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank     "Wake Up" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/25/18 Unname10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank     "Wake Up" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/25/18 2805820865  TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank     "Wake Up" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/25/18 2805820865  TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank     "Wake Up" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/25/18 2805820865  TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank     "Wake Up" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/25/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank     "Wake Up" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/25/18 Empty Re: steffen Rowe/Tank "Wake Up" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update 2/25/18

Post by Scotchie Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:17 pm

No such thing as "exchange centers".  No such animal as "Chinese Elders"

Everyone waiting for an RV of the Iraqi dinar will be an elder someday, and still be waiting.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum