Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
TANK -  "Channeling from My Sister About the RV, Kim, and Tank" by Shiningstar   2/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TANK -  "Channeling from My Sister About the RV, Kim, and Tank" by Shiningstar   2/24/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TANK -  "Channeling from My Sister About the RV, Kim, and Tank" by Shiningstar   2/24/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TANK -  "Channeling from My Sister About the RV, Kim, and Tank" by Shiningstar   2/24/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TANK -  "Channeling from My Sister About the RV, Kim, and Tank" by Shiningstar   2/24/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TANK -  "Channeling from My Sister About the RV, Kim, and Tank" by Shiningstar   2/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TANK -  "Channeling from My Sister About the RV, Kim, and Tank" by Shiningstar   2/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TANK -  "Channeling from My Sister About the RV, Kim, and Tank" by Shiningstar   2/24/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TANK -  "Channeling from My Sister About the RV, Kim, and Tank" by Shiningstar   2/24/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TANK -  "Channeling from My Sister About the RV, Kim, and Tank" by Shiningstar   2/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TANK -  "Channeling from My Sister About the RV, Kim, and Tank" by Shiningstar   2/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TANK -  "Channeling from My Sister About the RV, Kim, and Tank" by Shiningstar   2/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TANK -  "Channeling from My Sister About the RV, Kim, and Tank" by Shiningstar   2/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TANK -  "Channeling from My Sister About the RV, Kim, and Tank" by Shiningstar   2/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TANK -  "Channeling from My Sister About the RV, Kim, and Tank" by Shiningstar   2/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TANK -  "Channeling from My Sister About the RV, Kim, and Tank" by Shiningstar   2/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TANK -  "Channeling from My Sister About the RV, Kim, and Tank" by Shiningstar   2/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TANK -  "Channeling from My Sister About the RV, Kim, and Tank" by Shiningstar   2/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TANK -  "Channeling from My Sister About the RV, Kim, and Tank" by Shiningstar   2/24/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TANK -  "Channeling from My Sister About the RV, Kim, and Tank" by Shiningstar   2/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

"Channeling from My Sister About the RV, Kim, and Tank" by Shiningstar 2/24/18

5 posters

Go down

TANK -  "Channeling from My Sister About the RV, Kim, and Tank" by Shiningstar   2/24/18 Empty "Channeling from My Sister About the RV, Kim, and Tank" by Shiningstar 2/24/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:00 am

I want to humbly share a channeling that my sister received a few weeks ago about some major people involved in attempting to bring about the release of the RV/GCR and how and what we can all do to expedite it. To Kim and Tank, I share this channeling in love and was hesitant to share some of it, particularly that which pertains to Kim, but I want to share it all just as my sister received it. To all who will read this, please take that which resonates with you, and leave the rest. Regarding the imminent RV, when I asked my sister who was the source of this information, she said that it came to her from her higher self.

"Our message to you would be, to get out of your own way and allow it to show up in the most benevolent and miraculous way. That is what is truly possible. Kim may not know it but she is acting in the capacity of a deterrent. She is thinking from a 3rd dimensional mindset. The cabal is not centrally located here, they are an off-world entity that has contacted mankind through the fear factor. Tank needs to stop allowing this. He is working through what logically makes sense to him instead of looking at this through a higher dimensional lens. Tank is working hard to get this accomplished, he has a good heart but what he is sharing about Kim's efforts are bringing the fear factor back into play. We can't keep harboring on how this can't be done because of the cabal, we have to KNOW that it is already done. Tank has to live what he wants to manifest. He said that he can't live with a contradiction, but he does not believe that this is here for him. It's the intel that's keeping you all on this merry-go-round. The cabal cannot stop this tidal wave that is sweeping this planet, The answers are not how are we going to get around the cabal. THE CODE IS YOUR THOUGHTS! EVERY THOUGHT HAS TO BE OF MANIFESTING. Every thought is creative and manifesting very rapidly. Any and all guru's must stop concentrating on problems, issues and delays.

When a frequency or match of liberation occurs, the RV will occur. You cannot speak of enslavement and match the frequency of liberation. More people are waking up, we are getting to the point where we are matching the frequency of liberation. We are at that point. We have to be careful of those who may mean well, but cannot execute. This is larger then one person. A benevolent force that is working for the liberation of mankind is at the helm of this effort. There is a group of "Watchers". They are monitoring everything that is going on. All we need to do is stay in the energy of prosperity and abundance. This is where the benevolent consortium of humans and entities needs our help. We are our own worst enemy with our fears We are the hindrance when we think they have more power then us. The benevolent entities that are working with us, would delight in this effort on our part, and it would assist them immensely if we became guardians of our thoughts. Determine what we want. We are unraveling the very things we want to create by our fears. Kim Possible is serving up a new fear factor. It's like going through a buffet line and having various choices of food to select. What food are you going to allow to be put on your plate? If we don't select our servings, we get what is selected for us. She is perpetuating the same old fears we have always heard, thus selecting our food in the buffet line of life. It is a newly re-cycled deterrent that has been on the buffet line before. It will continue to work if we continue to buy into it. Kim is acting as a deterrent and slowing down the process. There are on-world and off-world entities that do have the ability to release this. THE TRUE CODE SHE IS TALKING ABOUT IS REALLY A FREQUENCY. EVERYTHING IS ENERGY. THE CODE REST IN US! WE ARE THE CODE! By KNOWING we are the code and guarding every single thought about the release, we unlock the release. IT'S NOT JUST IN HER DNA, IT'S IN ALL OF OUR DNA! IT'S MANKIND'S DESTINY!"

Shiningstar

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TANK -  "Channeling from My Sister About the RV, Kim, and Tank" by Shiningstar   2/24/18 Empty Re: "Channeling from My Sister About the RV, Kim, and Tank" by Shiningstar 2/24/18

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:34 pm

These people are so crazy.  This is just insanity. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TANK -  "Channeling from My Sister About the RV, Kim, and Tank" by Shiningstar   2/24/18 Empty Re: "Channeling from My Sister About the RV, Kim, and Tank" by Shiningstar 2/24/18

Post by roxy22222222 Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:46 pm

State Hospital material to say the least! ayestu
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:51 am

So this is "channeling one's higher self" is it?

I've always wondered what that is. And now I know: delusions of grandeur and general lunacy.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:56 am

"Re: Channeling from My Sister About the RV, Kim, and Tank" by Sage Advice

I love this Channeling and I completely agree with it! I realized this a year ago. I was faced with having to sell my home because I didn't have the resources I needed to fund my business. I was listening to Abraham/Hicks on YouTube and found "Things to Say All Day Long". The thing is we are creators and every thought we have is creative. So if we focus on what we don't have or don't want, we get more of not having what we want. I started saying these things to say all day long and money miracles started showing up in my life! 30 days later, as if by magic, an extra $2500 appeared in my checking account! And every month since then I have witnessed miracles. Be the magnificent manifestor you were meant to be and say these words all day long instead of focusing on what you don't have. It's okay to think about lack occasionally just make sure you follow up with at least 17 seconds of gratitude every time. Anyway, that is what Abraham says. 17 seconds is long enough to reverse the damage. And... I'm sleeping better! I was only getting about 1 hour of sleep a night when I started saying these things. I am now getting a good nights sleep regularly! So give it a try. It really works!

Sage Advice

Things To Say All Day Long - Abraham/Hicks

"Everything's always working out for me. It is what it is. I give up. I give up the deception of control. I give up. I give in. I give in to my ultimate well being. I give in to my goodness. I give up the battle. I give in to alignment. I give into the worthiness that is me. I give into the unfolding of life. I give into the probability of happiness. I give up the struggle. I give into relief. I give into ease. I give into natural. I give into flow. I give into clarity. I give into the receptive mode. I give into getting a good idea. I give into fun. I give into joy. I give into not caring what anyone else thinks about anything. I'm giving into my Connection. I'm giving up the struggle. I'm giving up the battle. I'm giving into Power. I'm giving into a nap. I'm giving into sleep. I'm giving into rest. I'm giving into feeling good." - Abraham/Hicks

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:20 am

TANK -  "Channeling from My Sister About the RV, Kim, and Tank" by Shiningstar   2/24/18 Straig10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TANK -  "Channeling from My Sister About the RV, Kim, and Tank" by Shiningstar   2/24/18 2805820865  TANK -  "Channeling from My Sister About the RV, Kim, and Tank" by Shiningstar   2/24/18 2805820865  TANK -  "Channeling from My Sister About the RV, Kim, and Tank" by Shiningstar   2/24/18 2805820865  TANK -  "Channeling from My Sister About the RV, Kim, and Tank" by Shiningstar   2/24/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum