Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
The budget of 2018 does not include the salaries of employees and vote on them next Tuesday I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
The budget of 2018 does not include the salaries of employees and vote on them next Tuesday I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
The budget of 2018 does not include the salaries of employees and vote on them next Tuesday I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The budget of 2018 does not include the salaries of employees and vote on them next Tuesday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The budget of 2018 does not include the salaries of employees and vote on them next Tuesday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The budget of 2018 does not include the salaries of employees and vote on them next Tuesday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The budget of 2018 does not include the salaries of employees and vote on them next Tuesday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The budget of 2018 does not include the salaries of employees and vote on them next Tuesday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The budget of 2018 does not include the salaries of employees and vote on them next Tuesday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The budget of 2018 does not include the salaries of employees and vote on them next Tuesday I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The budget of 2018 does not include the salaries of employees and vote on them next Tuesday I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The budget of 2018 does not include the salaries of employees and vote on them next Tuesday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The budget of 2018 does not include the salaries of employees and vote on them next Tuesday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The budget of 2018 does not include the salaries of employees and vote on them next Tuesday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The budget of 2018 does not include the salaries of employees and vote on them next Tuesday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The budget of 2018 does not include the salaries of employees and vote on them next Tuesday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The budget of 2018 does not include the salaries of employees and vote on them next Tuesday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The budget of 2018 does not include the salaries of employees and vote on them next Tuesday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The budget of 2018 does not include the salaries of employees and vote on them next Tuesday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The budget of 2018 does not include the salaries of employees and vote on them next Tuesday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

The budget of 2018 does not include the salaries of employees and vote on them next Tuesday

Go down

The budget of 2018 does not include the salaries of employees and vote on them next Tuesday Empty The budget of 2018 does not include the salaries of employees and vote on them next Tuesday

Post by RamblerNash Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:51 pm

The budget of 2018 does not include the salaries of employees and vote on them next Tuesday

The budget of 2018 does not include the salaries of employees and vote on them next Tuesday Image

22-02-2018 01:55 PM

Baghdad News -

Revealed a member of the Finance Committee parliamentary Majda Tamimi, on Thursday, the amendments in the budget (2018), for the 'interest of the citizen and employee', most notably the abolition of the ratio (3.8) for the deduction of salaries, and indicated that the budget included an increase of 144 billion dinars, Next Tuesday.

"Several amendments have been made to the budget to ensure greater interest to citizens and employees in general, including the abolition of the clause to deduct a percentage of salaries (3.8) percent by general agreement by the members of the Committee and find an alternative to the decline that will be due to this cancellation, In addition to lifting the restriction on promotions and allowances and delete and development after it came from the government as a natural right to the work of the employee '.

Tamimi added that 'the budget included an increase of 144 billion dinars for the disabled victims of terrorism or those who repelled the terrorism' dads' and supervisors to sponsor them after the amount allocated to them in the budget of 60 billion only as salaries without providing any assistance to the breadwinner, 'indicating that' By adding the amount to the emergency reserve clause of 2 trillion dinars'.

"It has been allocated 200 million dollars for the establishment of small and income-generating projects for the employment of young people rather than remaining unemployed," she said. "We propose setting up laboratories for every 10 to 20 young people who will be able to rely on themselves until the money is available from the profits of this project and its return to the government. $ 40 million was added to the social welfare network '.

She pointed out that 'the Kurdistan Alliance is unique to the rest of the parliamentary blocs to object to some paragraphs of the budget, the most important proportion of the region, which should be 13 percent according to the ration card as the standard applied to all Iraqis, instead of the 17 percent previously in force', expected that ' On the draft budget in the meeting next Tuesday '.

http://www.baghdadnews.info/index.php?page=article&id=32596

The budget of 2018 does not include the salaries of employees and vote on them next Tuesday 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum