Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Electricity looks at the obstacles of Russian companies in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Electricity looks at the obstacles of Russian companies in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Electricity looks at the obstacles of Russian companies in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Electricity looks at the obstacles of Russian companies in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Electricity looks at the obstacles of Russian companies in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Electricity looks at the obstacles of Russian companies in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Electricity looks at the obstacles of Russian companies in Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Electricity looks at the obstacles of Russian companies in Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Electricity looks at the obstacles of Russian companies in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Electricity looks at the obstacles of Russian companies in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Electricity looks at the obstacles of Russian companies in Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Electricity looks at the obstacles of Russian companies in Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Electricity looks at the obstacles of Russian companies in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Electricity looks at the obstacles of Russian companies in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Electricity looks at the obstacles of Russian companies in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Electricity looks at the obstacles of Russian companies in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Electricity looks at the obstacles of Russian companies in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Electricity looks at the obstacles of Russian companies in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Electricity looks at the obstacles of Russian companies in Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Electricity looks at the obstacles of Russian companies in Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Electricity looks at the obstacles of Russian companies in Iraq

Go down

Electricity looks at the obstacles of Russian companies in Iraq Empty Electricity looks at the obstacles of Russian companies in Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:53 pm

Electricity looks at the obstacles of Russian companies in Iraq

Electricity looks at the obstacles of Russian companies in Iraq 1363

Ministry of Electricity logo

21/02/2018

Economy News Baghdad:

The Undersecretary of the Iraqi Ministry of Electricity and his Russian counterpart discussed the problems and obstacles facing the work of Russian companies in Iraq and ways of solving them, and joint work in the field of electric energy.

The talks with Russian Deputy Energy Minister Kiril Moldetov and Moscow's ambassador to Baghdad, Maxim Maximov, discussed Russian government funding for corporate projects through the Russian Central Bank.

The Ministry of Iraq, the pledge, "Moledetov" to resolve all the problems and obstacles facing the work of Russian companies in Iraq.

In October last year, "Moledetov" that Moscow will meet Baghdad's request to increase the purchase of power equipment, especially as a large number of power plants in Iraq working using Russian equipment.

He added that Moscow is seeking to increase its projects in the Iraqi energy sector, as well as the oil and gas sectors there.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=11230

Electricity looks at the obstacles of Russian companies in Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum