Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Cabinet Approves Loan Agreement for Water Supply and Sanitation Project in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Cabinet Approves Loan Agreement for Water Supply and Sanitation Project in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Cabinet Approves Loan Agreement for Water Supply and Sanitation Project in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Cabinet Approves Loan Agreement for Water Supply and Sanitation Project in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Cabinet Approves Loan Agreement for Water Supply and Sanitation Project in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Cabinet Approves Loan Agreement for Water Supply and Sanitation Project in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Cabinet Approves Loan Agreement for Water Supply and Sanitation Project in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Cabinet Approves Loan Agreement for Water Supply and Sanitation Project in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Cabinet Approves Loan Agreement for Water Supply and Sanitation Project in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Cabinet Approves Loan Agreement for Water Supply and Sanitation Project in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Cabinet Approves Loan Agreement for Water Supply and Sanitation Project in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Cabinet Approves Loan Agreement for Water Supply and Sanitation Project in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Cabinet Approves Loan Agreement for Water Supply and Sanitation Project in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Cabinet Approves Loan Agreement for Water Supply and Sanitation Project in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Cabinet Approves Loan Agreement for Water Supply and Sanitation Project in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Cabinet Approves Loan Agreement for Water Supply and Sanitation Project in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Cabinet Approves Loan Agreement for Water Supply and Sanitation Project in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Cabinet Approves Loan Agreement for Water Supply and Sanitation Project in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Cabinet Approves Loan Agreement for Water Supply and Sanitation Project in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Cabinet Approves Loan Agreement for Water Supply and Sanitation Project in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Cabinet Approves Loan Agreement for Water Supply and Sanitation Project in Baghdad

4 posters

Go down

Cabinet Approves Loan Agreement for Water Supply and Sanitation Project in Baghdad Empty Cabinet Approves Loan Agreement for Water Supply and Sanitation Project in Baghdad

Post by RamblerNash Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:47 pm

Cabinet Approves Loan Agreement for Water Supply and Sanitation Project in Baghdad

Cabinet Approves Loan Agreement for Water Supply and Sanitation Project in Baghdad 6064

02/21/2018

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Council of Ministers on Wednesday approved a loan agreement for the water and sewage treatment project in Baghdad.

A statement by the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, informed by the "Economy News", that "the Council of Ministers, authorized the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance and Maher Hammad Johan Agency to sign the loan agreement for the project of water supply and sanitation in Baghdad to enter into force only after the adoption of the Federal Budget Law Of the Republic of Iraq for the fiscal year 2018 ".

The statement said that "the decision of the Council of Ministers includes in this regard the preparation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs authorization document required in the name of the Government of the Republic of Iraq to the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance Agency in accordance with approved contexts and submitted to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers in order to obtain the signature of the Prime Minister.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=11219

Cabinet Approves Loan Agreement for Water Supply and Sanitation Project in Baghdad 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Cabinet Approves Loan Agreement for Water Supply and Sanitation Project in Baghdad Empty Re: Cabinet Approves Loan Agreement for Water Supply and Sanitation Project in Baghdad

Post by tammyglan Fri May 20, 2022 8:16 am

Approving and implementing a law is not the same. So until it's actually implemented you cannot benefit from it.
tammyglan
tammyglan

Back to top Go down

Cabinet Approves Loan Agreement for Water Supply and Sanitation Project in Baghdad Empty Re: Cabinet Approves Loan Agreement for Water Supply and Sanitation Project in Baghdad

Post by HannaRIO Fri May 20, 2022 8:16 am

Approving a loan agreement, especially for the water and sewage treatment project, is a lasting process. It cannot be achieved and implemented overnight. Moreover, as mentioned above, it cannot be done until the budget for the next year is approved, which means that while adopting the budget, this will be taken into account. A similar situation was with increasing the lending limits. For example, it mostly created a new type of loan for refinancing an existing reverse mortgage. You can find more relevant information on the matter here https://goodlifehomeloans.com/resources/new-lending-limits-for-reverse-mortgages/ if you’re interested in the subject.

HannaRIO

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Fri May 20, 2022 6:54 pm

Je vois que vous êtes nouveau sur ce forum, mais vous perdez votre temps à essayer de donner votre avis sur un sujet, surtout sur ce site !!
Vous pouvez constater par vous-même le manque de rigueur sur ce site !!
Pour être gentil, je vous envoie 2 articles très intéressants, ce n'est pas RamblerNash qui va vraiment vous mettre à jour !!

Bonne journée les membres du forum, bonne lecture !!

Claude (orignal)

[size=36]La Banque mondiale annonce qu'elle est prête à soutenir l'Irak en développant l'utilisation d'énergie propre[/size]

20/05/2022

Bagdad - Mawazine News
, aujourd'hui, vendredi, la Banque mondiale a annoncé qu'elle était prête à soutenir l'Irak en développant l'utilisation de l'énergie propre.
La Banque centrale d'Irak a déclaré dans un communiqué : "Le gouverneur de la Banque centrale, Mustafa Ghaleb Mokhif, a participé à la réunion de clôture de la mission de la Banque mondiale visant à renforcer le soutien au programme de réformes du secteur financier irakien, qui s'est tenue vendredi à Amman. , le 20 mai 2022, à la tête d'une délégation de haut niveau de la Banque centrale et de représentants du ministère des Finances ».
Le communiqué a ajouté : "La mission a passé en revue les programmes de coopération et de soutien fournis par la Banque mondiale à la Banque centrale et au ministère des Finances dans le but de réformer le secteur financier et de renforcer son rôle dans le financement du développement économique".
Il a souligné que "la mission s'est concentrée sur les méthodologies de réforme des banques gouvernementales, le renforcement des capacités, le soutien au système de paiement, les services financiers numériques, les infrastructures financières et les mesures de lutte contre le blanchiment d'argent et le financement du terrorisme".
Il a ajouté, "Il a été convenu de poursuivre la coopération conjointe entre les entités susmentionnées pour accroître la profondeur financière, et l'importance de la finance verte face aux changements climatiques a également été soulignée", notant que "la Banque mondiale a exprimé sa volonté de assister les autorités irakiennes compétentes dans l'élaboration d'une feuille de route pour étendre l'utilisation de l'énergie propre, soulignant "l'importance de l'initiative de la Banque centrale d'Irak dans le soutien au financement des systèmes d'énergie solaire d'un montant d'un billion de dinars". h

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=193796

IMF Staff Concludes Staff Visit to Iraq

May 19, 2022

Cabinet Approves Loan Agreement for Water Supply and Sanitation Project in Baghdad IMF_seal

End-of-Mission press releases include statements of IMF staff teams that convey preliminary findings after a visit to a country. The views expressed in this statement are those of the IMF staff and do not necessarily represent the views of the IMF’s Executive Board.

• The economy is recovering well amid high oil prices, with real GDP projected to reach its pre-pandemic level this year.

• Cushioning the impact of surging food prices on the most vulnerable is the most urgent priority.

• Using the current favorable oil market conditions to accelerate structural reforms and advance socio-economic priorities will be key to strengthen Iraq’s medium-term economic resilience.

Washington, DC: An International Monetary Fund (IMF) mission, led by Tokhir Mirzoev, visited to Amman, Jordan, during May 14-18, 2022, to discuss with the Iraqi authorities recent economic developments, the impact of global events on the economic outlook, and the country’s policy priorities. At the conclusion of the visit, Mr. Mirzoev issued the following statement:

“The economic recovery is well underway. In 2021, buoyed by the resumption of activity, a more accommodative fiscal stance, and stimulus measures by the central bank, real non-oil GDP rebounded by an estimated 20 percent and is poised to expand by around 5 percent this year. Oil output is projected to reach its pre-pandemic level and bring overall real GDP growth to 10 percent in 2022. The war in Ukraine is affecting Iraq mainly through its global impact on commodity prices. In 2022, soaring oil revenues will more than offset the increased food and energy import bills. As a result, the fiscal and current account balances are projected to post double-digit surpluses in percent of GDP. Nonetheless, headline inflation is expected to climb to 6.9 percent, up from 6 percent last year, driven in part by higher food prices, which are adversely affecting the poorest segments of the population.

“Cushioning the impact of surging food prices on the most vulnerable is thus the most urgent priority. With fiscal policy paralyzed by the absence of the 2022 budget—which limits current fiscal expenditures to last year’s level—strengthening spending efficiency, maintaining tight control over public hiring, and reprioritizing expenditures within the overall budget cap will be essential to enable boosting targeted cash transfers to the most vulnerable and containing the poverty impact of the rising cost of living.

“In an environment of high oil prices and against the background of elevated global risks and uncertainty, the focus of macroeconomic policies needs to shift toward consolidating economic stability and strengthening Iraq’s long-term economic resilience. In the short run, maintaining fiscal discipline and tapering the central bank’s lending support to the real estate sector will help avoid adding to inflationary pressures. In addition, despite large reconstruction and other investment needs, limited near-term absorptive capacity, fiscal vulnerability to oil price volatility, and the challenges of the global energy transition call for building buffers for the future by saving a portion of oil revenues via a carefully designed sovereign wealth fund.

“The current favorable oil market conditions also provide an opportunity to accelerate structural reforms envisaged in the authorities’ “White Paper.” Strengthening the quality of public services and creating the fiscal space for much-needed investments and the social safety net require a civil service reform, reducing inefficient energy subsidies, diversifying fiscal revenues, and strengthening governance. Fixing the electricity sector will be crucial to reduce fiscal costs and enable private sector productivity. Improving the coverage and targeting of social assistance will help better protect the most vulnerable. Enhancing governance in large state-owned banks and completing their audits and restructuring will facilitate access to finance and job creation by the private sector.

“The mission welcomes the authorities’ increased attention to the challenges of climate change and the release of Iraq’s first Nationally Determined Contribution document last year. In the coming months, the mission encourages prioritizing the preparation of national climate adaptation and mitigation plans, development of green financing, and full integration of climate-related priorities into the macroeconomic policy framework. The IMF stands ready to support Iraq in these endeavors.

“The IMF staff team would like to thank the authorities for candid and productive discussions and looks forward to continuing close cooperation with Iraq in the period ahead.”

Département de la communication du FMI
RELATIONS AVEC LES MÉDIAS CHARGÉE DE
PRESSE :  WAFA AMR
TÉLÉPHONE :  +1 202 623-7100 COURRIEL :  MEDIA@IMF.ORG
@IMFSpokesperson

https://www.imf.org/en/News/Articles/2022/05/19/pr22159-iraq-imf-staff-concludes-staff-visit-to-iraq

Bon je retourne sur mes terres, vu qu'il n'a pas de nouvelles, et beaucoup de manque de rigueur !! Vous savez des amis faites vos propres recherches, bien plus avantageuses pour vous !!

Claude (orignal)
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum