Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Kurdistan reveals the size of its daily profits from tourists to the center and south I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Kurdistan reveals the size of its daily profits from tourists to the center and south I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Kurdistan reveals the size of its daily profits from tourists to the center and south I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Kurdistan reveals the size of its daily profits from tourists to the center and south I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Kurdistan reveals the size of its daily profits from tourists to the center and south I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kurdistan reveals the size of its daily profits from tourists to the center and south I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kurdistan reveals the size of its daily profits from tourists to the center and south I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kurdistan reveals the size of its daily profits from tourists to the center and south I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kurdistan reveals the size of its daily profits from tourists to the center and south I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kurdistan reveals the size of its daily profits from tourists to the center and south I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kurdistan reveals the size of its daily profits from tourists to the center and south I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kurdistan reveals the size of its daily profits from tourists to the center and south I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kurdistan reveals the size of its daily profits from tourists to the center and south I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kurdistan reveals the size of its daily profits from tourists to the center and south I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kurdistan reveals the size of its daily profits from tourists to the center and south I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kurdistan reveals the size of its daily profits from tourists to the center and south I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kurdistan reveals the size of its daily profits from tourists to the center and south I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kurdistan reveals the size of its daily profits from tourists to the center and south I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kurdistan reveals the size of its daily profits from tourists to the center and south I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kurdistan reveals the size of its daily profits from tourists to the center and south I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Kurdistan reveals the size of its daily profits from tourists to the center and south

Go down

Kurdistan reveals the size of its daily profits from tourists to the center and south Empty Kurdistan reveals the size of its daily profits from tourists to the center and south

Post by RamblerNash Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:01 am

Kurdistan reveals the size of its daily profits from tourists to the center and south

Kurdistan reveals the size of its daily profits from tourists to the center and south 6044

02/20/2018

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Tourism Directorate of Suran in the Kurdistan region, Tuesday, the profits earned by the region in return for tourists from the south and center of the country, noting that the tourism sector recovered during the winter season, contrary to the expected.

"Our daily revenue of 100 million dinars from the central and southern cities is made by tourists who come to the region directly in our markets, and we can say that the tourism sector is booming," said Barzan Mohammed, director of tourism at Soran. Well at the moment. "

"Apart from the economic crisis and the lack of snowfall, the number of winter tourists is increasing," he said. "The private sector has laid the foundations for winter tourism in the mountainous regions, and tourists are looking for more change and service."

A total of 100 tourist companies daily organizes tourist trips for a large number of tourists coming to northern Iraq, and the cost of daily accommodation for each tourist about 35 thousand dinars, which led to active movement in tourist sites in the region

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=11209

Kurdistan reveals the size of its daily profits from tourists to the center and south 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum