Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Entry of the forces of the regime to Afrin within 48 hours I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Entry of the forces of the regime to Afrin within 48 hours I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Entry of the forces of the regime to Afrin within 48 hours I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Entry of the forces of the regime to Afrin within 48 hours I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Entry of the forces of the regime to Afrin within 48 hours I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Entry of the forces of the regime to Afrin within 48 hours I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Entry of the forces of the regime to Afrin within 48 hours I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Entry of the forces of the regime to Afrin within 48 hours I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Entry of the forces of the regime to Afrin within 48 hours I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Entry of the forces of the regime to Afrin within 48 hours I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Entry of the forces of the regime to Afrin within 48 hours I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Entry of the forces of the regime to Afrin within 48 hours I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Entry of the forces of the regime to Afrin within 48 hours I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Entry of the forces of the regime to Afrin within 48 hours I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Entry of the forces of the regime to Afrin within 48 hours I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Entry of the forces of the regime to Afrin within 48 hours I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Entry of the forces of the regime to Afrin within 48 hours I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Entry of the forces of the regime to Afrin within 48 hours I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Entry of the forces of the regime to Afrin within 48 hours I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Entry of the forces of the regime to Afrin within 48 hours I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Entry of the forces of the regime to Afrin within 48 hours

Go down

Entry of the forces of the regime to Afrin within 48 hours Empty Entry of the forces of the regime to Afrin within 48 hours

Post by RamblerNash Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:52 am

Entry of the forces of the regime to Afrin within 48 hours

Under an agreement with Kurdish units ...

Narin Kobani  18/02/2018 - 20:53 News / Kurdistan

Entry of the forces of the regime to Afrin within 48 hours 68e084a40e956f662ba1cb294ce3960d_L

A source close to the self-management of Kurdish in Afrin, western Kurdistan (Kurdistan Syria) on Sunday that the agreement between the Kurdish units and the Syrian regime will allow the entry of the regime forces to Afrin within the next 48 hours.

The source said to (Basneoz) that: «the agreement took place between the Kurdish units and the Syrian regime under the auspices of Russian-Iranian-American forces to enter the Syrian regime to Afrin to stop the Turkish military operation».

The source, who preferred not to be identified, said that "the Russian and Iranian sides agreed last Sunday at the base of Hameimim in Lattakia on the subject of the entry of the regime forces to Afrin to prevent the advance of Turkish forces and factions affiliated to the city.

Pointing out that «there are fears that the regime sends the Shiite militias to the area of ​​Afrin, because the system does not have enough elements to enter the city».

A source close to the democratic self-management told Basnews yesterday that strong and ongoing meetings are taking place between regional and international parties to solve Afrin's political problem.

The source said: «ongoing meetings between the Americans, Russians, French and Iranians and self-management to form a civil administration to solve the problem of Afrin politically».

He explained that «meetings are about handing over the city of Afrin to the Asayish (Kurdish local police) and the civilian police of the system, and the departure of all military forces from the region».

A local research center reported that the Syrian regime stipulated five conditions of "surrender" to the Kurdish units before entering Afrin, during the talks between the two sides last Friday evening.

According to the center «the units agreed on three conditions: the delivery of the management of all government buildings in Afrin in full, along with 52 military barracks, as well as heavy weapons and medium weapons stores and the system».

The Middle East newspaper published an international plan for the two regions on Saturday, saying that "the features of international understandings - regional began to distribute northern Syria, so spread US-Turkish troops in the city of Manbj, in exchange for a symbolic presence of the Assad forces in the city of Afrin sponsored by Russia."

"They have informed the head of the national security office of the Syrian regime, Major General Ali Mamluk, of accepting the entry of symbolic Syrian forces into the army and security institutions to the center of Afrin," as quoted in other areas (al-Qamishli and al-Hasakah east of the Euphrates River).

Since January 20, the Turkish army and the so-called Free Syrian Army militia have continued a ground and air operation against the Syrian Kurdish units in Afrin.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/kurdistan/416233

Entry of the forces of the regime to Afrin within 48 hours 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum