Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank   "Response to Fisher" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank   "Response to Fisher" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/17/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank   "Response to Fisher" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/17/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank   "Response to Fisher" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/17/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank   "Response to Fisher" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/17/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank   "Response to Fisher" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank   "Response to Fisher" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank   "Response to Fisher" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/17/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank   "Response to Fisher" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/17/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank   "Response to Fisher" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank   "Response to Fisher" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank   "Response to Fisher" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank   "Response to Fisher" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank   "Response to Fisher" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank   "Response to Fisher" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank   "Response to Fisher" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank   "Response to Fisher" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank   "Response to Fisher" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank   "Response to Fisher" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/17/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank   "Response to Fisher" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

steffen Rowe/Tank "Response to Fisher" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update 2/17/18

2 posters

Go down

TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank   "Response to Fisher" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/17/18 Empty steffen Rowe/Tank "Response to Fisher" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update 2/17/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:34 am

TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank   "Response to Fisher" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/17/18 Image_38

Fisher,

I’m not sure exactly what you’re talking about at this point. I’ve always trusted you and truly believe you have the best interests of the people in mind. But I can say definitively that I’ve told the Military when there were attempted hacks on system, because I have exact locations where it happened from Kim.

The “Chinese Elders” you told me personally we’re hacking the Quantum system and couldn’t be trusted because they were syphoning money from the US almost five months ago.

I don’t appreciate that you reference Yosef, who is obviously working a Cabal agenda saying he has been “scammed” by Kim. First of all, you and I know that’s bull shit. You can research her easily.

So why are you still doing Google reports and Yosef reports when you can easily get your contacts to verify or deny who she is?

I already have the reports. And I can get the black ops reports on anyone at this point. So what is the point of this kind of nonsense? Is this the new way the powers that be are protecting us?

With all do respect, you greatly underestimate my powers of discernment, you are part of the Cabal agenda, or you are using a clever method to communicate. Regardless, it’s garbage.

The world is still in bondage. The Order controls both sides of the game, and they win either way. The only way for humans to win back their planet is to reject their offer of slavery.

I learned that from you. I have trusted you. Even now, I believe you have some secret agenda to help me see something deeper.

But if that’s not the case, then I’ll walk away from you too. After all I’ve taken a stand for with NOTHING you don’t know who I am? Are you fudgin serious? I KNOW EXACTLY WHO I AM. And I don’t care how many people try to cast shade on the truth. I will get it out.

Eventually, people will see. And we will own our freedom. But I reject the Cabal offer of further slavery. I reject the lies. And I’m sick and tired of people who claim they care walking away because things get challenging.

I’m not posting this publicly. But I’m disappointed in you. You ought to know by now. And maybe you’ll dismiss me as some foolish person who just got full of himself, but if you’re honest you know better.

I don’t care what anyone thinks. But seriously, you have Majestic Level clearance and you can’t check to see who Kim is? I’ve seen it. WTF. If there is something benevolent in ruining my reputation and Kim’s then tell me what it is. If not, you’re just working for them.

Kim offered to enter her codes vs. the Elders. Where are they? Let’s have a stand off?. But you already know that. So what’s the game? Because I’m tired of it. I don’t have training in bull shit, lies and PSYOPS.

I’m sure you’re going to act like you don’t care about what I have to say too. But I know that you do. If you care about humanity, you have to care about what I’m saying.

The release comes from the Manna World Holding Trust. You know it. Why block it?

I’m tired of this agenda that acts like I’m beneath it. You know I’ m telling the truth. So what cause problems on a call?

I know you’re more than that. I deserve an explanation.

TANK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank   "Response to Fisher" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/17/18 Empty Re: steffen Rowe/Tank "Response to Fisher" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update 2/17/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:35 am

"Re: Tank's Response to Fisher" by BonniB

Wow, the kids on the junior high play ground are unhappy with each other. Darn, that's pesky! I remember when several years ago all the kids were playing nice with each other most of the time. You know the ones. Yosef, Smarty, Jerry, Bruce, Tony Ray TNT, Dr. W.C, Yosef, Fisher, Tank, D.C., Zap, One Who Knows, now Kim and some I can't remember. They come and go. It's hard to keep up with those little rascals.

Tony went to jail for frisking people out of their money but he is back now. DC pissed people off because he was a Cabal plant on TNT calls. Ray is still telling the same stories for money. Zap is too and so is Yosef on HAS. Jerry had a goofy call in show where he and Fisher were mad all the time. Yosef admitted he was paid by the Cabal to write all his articles. He trashed Bruce enough to make him cry on his show. One Who Knows got into some trouble with the law about drinking and driving but is supposed to be drying out in Hollow Earth. Dr. WC, Bruce and Smarty are the same sweet people they've always been. Tank started out to be sweet but is now very combative. Fisher always was. Then, Kim enters the play ground with all the boys and has Fisher and Tank at each other's throats and stirring things up pretty good. Age old story. Junior high all over again.

All in all, same sh*t different day with the Gurus but what has changed is the rest of the people on DC. They seem to be softening, becoming more spiritual and living in their faith, whatever that may be. Everyone shares uplifting stories from the heart. They've become friends. They seem to be trusting in the process more everyday. They can smell a rat and a lie from a mile away and now aren't afraid to speak out about it. They have found their voice. I think, none of this would have happened without the adversity of the journey. Only, when you come face to face with the dark can you appreciate to dawn.

"To Tank and Fisher: There are Two Different Elders" by RY

The Cabal ( primarily the Kazarian fection/infection) is smart enough to use the term Elders in their attempt to gain control of the global funds. They have been using this term while they continue their inherently venomous and deceptive ways. They are causing confusion by manipulation, as they always have.

As we can clearly see, they have succeeded in causing suspicion and division between two wholeheartedly dedicated Light Workers, such as Tank and Fisher. Considering the above, they are both correct.

Please, always keep in mind that there are two kinds of Elders, the fake ones by the cabal and the real ones that are an essential part of the Alliance.

With brotherly love.

RY

Ps: Hey, you two. How about hug and make up.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank   "Response to Fisher" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/17/18 Empty Re: steffen Rowe/Tank "Response to Fisher" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update 2/17/18

Post by Kevind53 Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:17 pm

I love it when liars turn on each other ... Tank, Fisher, Phony, Zap, Bruce, Yosef and the rest of them are all just different pieces of the same putrid pile of crap.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank   "Response to Fisher" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/17/18 2805820865  TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank   "Response to Fisher" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/17/18 2805820865  TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank   "Response to Fisher" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/17/18 2805820865  TANK - steffen Rowe/Tank   "Response to Fisher" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  2/17/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum