Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
2 - Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/8/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
2 - Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/8/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
2 - Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/8/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
2 - Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/8/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
2 - Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/8/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
2 - Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
2 - Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
2 - Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/8/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
2 - Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/8/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
2 - Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/8/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
2 - Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/8/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
2 - Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/8/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
2 - Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
2 - Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
2 - Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
2 - Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
2 - Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/8/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
2 - Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/8/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
2 - Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/8/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
2 - Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/8/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 2/8/18

2 posters

Go down

2 - Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/8/18 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 2/8/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:58 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2018, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. Let’s hope this is our final call because I keep saying that guys. I have worn that expression out, but this should be our last call based on all we are hearing so far. Our intention is to continue as long as we need to until the blessing comes to us. This is the best information I have been able to collect since Tuesday call. On Tuesday’s call we talked about Iraq and things happening in Iraq. We got further confirmation that they passed their budget and voted thru and should be read into the Gazette on Saturday. Does it need to be in the Gazette before we are notified so we can set our appointments? Not necessarily. That may occur however that we get Iraq in the Gazette Saturday morning Iraq time before we start. That is very possible.

Bruce: Let’s talk about what else is happening for Iraq. You thought we had Rebuild America which we do have and it is our main project to be started after the blessing is manifested to us. Iraq has been rebuilding Iraq. They will have a Rebuild Iraq conference starting Monday hosted by Kuwait. We got thousands, about 1500 companies, to go over that conference coming to Kuwait with many countries represented starting Monday. They will be coming in Saturday night into Kuwait and then ready and chill out until the conference starts on Monday. I don’t know how long it is, maybe 3 or 4 days or longer. I am sure meetings will go beyond that.

Bruce: What does Iraq need to do before this conference on Monday? They need to have their international recognized currency, their dinar, with the new international rate out. Visible and known. My inclination is since it has not occurred yet, it will occur sometime by or before Saturday or Saturday night our time. So I think we are looking for Iraq to come thru with the rate and have it known because they have been released from chapter 7 months ago, and they are ready to be an international superpower. They are going to be a major trading partner with a lot of countries around the world. Look for that to happen.

Bruce: Why haven’t they done that yet to put out their rate? This is the 64 Trillion Zim dollar question. This is hard to answer. There has been some opposition to the RV even in Iraq going thru. They seem to have solved that. They had some opposition to the budget and the previous thing was Kurdistan was still arguing back and forth with Baghdad what percentage of revenue of oil Kurdistan would receive. They wanted a lot more of the revenue from oil. They settled on the percentage of 14% of the oil revenue which would go back to Kurdistan. All of the oil in Iraq including Kurdistan is owned by Iraq. All that type of language needed to be put back in the budget and agreed upon, voted on, and read 3 times before it could be entered into their official publication the Gazette. Normally what happens is the Gazette comes out early in the morning prior to morning prayers. That way it could be read and information brought to the people directly thru Morning Prayer which starts at dawn in Iraq. That agreement on oil, oil revenues, all of that has been agreed upon and the budget has been agreed upon and the word is it should be all in the Gazette on Saturday.

Bruce: Now who is the country who hasn’t already said they would support Iraq in this rebuilding Iraq conference hosted by Kuwait? What country is holding back? Yes you guess it, America. We are the only country that hasn’t professed that. We are going to attend, and we have a delegation over now in Baghdad which will be going from Iraq to Kuwait to the conference. We haven’t made anything of the conference in support of it. We are waiting for the rate of Iraq to be put out in public to be manifested. We are the only country. We are going, and we will be there, but we are waiting for Iraq to make that rate known.

Bruce: What about the Qi cards? What are they doing? People we know who have Qi cards
still don’t have access to some of the money represented on their cards in those accounts.
They are seeing flashing rates when they go to check their accounts. That is rates of Iraqi dinar in US dollars. They are flashing not solid at this time. Why are they flashing? They are flashing because the rates are being adjusted and are being traded and are not showing up yet in those accounts until they get them at the point they want them to be entered in. When that rate of the Iraqi dinar is put out and known internationally, that is when those cards will show the rate and the funds will be accessible on those cards to the people who have them. We are hearing from the banks those funds should be available to those people who have the Qi cards some time Saturday night Eastern time, sometime Saturday night. By that time we should have everything established. The Iraqi dinar should be established, and maybe the US will even make some sort of comment about going to that Rebuild Iraq conference in Kuwait.

Bruce: What does that do for us? Notice that people on the news stations use the term America more now because we are the America republic. Let me say this. The information we are getting here is one of our major banks that use to be the lead bank is now #2 in command with the Redemption Centers, they were doing exchanges before the banks were opened officially. Most banks open up at 9 am, and some as early as 8 am. There were certain customers who were called yesterday or last night or over the last couple of days to come in and do their exchanges this morning at 6:40am today EST. We know of exchanges that took place on the east coast at that time. Did it happen all over the country? Possibly. I do not know that. It could have happened on the east coast and it could have happened in other places.

Bruce: The point is there are exchanges going on. These were customers of the bank. They were invited, not VIP per se, but people who had appointments to come in. That is a different scenario of what we are waiting for which are the toll free numbers to do our exchanges at the Redemption Centers. I call them Redemption Centers when talking about the Zim which is a bond that will be redeemed versus Exchange Centers are for currencies like the dinar, dong and rupiah that will be exchanged. At the Redemption Centers that we go to they will exchange our other currencies. Understand that they will take Zim and the other currencies we have.

Bruce: When you call to set your appointment and if you are a Zim holder which they will learn from you when they ask you what currencies you have, the Call Center will connect you directly to the Zim Redemption Center in your market based on your zip code. I do believe there will be several Zim Redemption Centers that will be open 24 hours 7 days a week or at least several days a week for 24 hours to take in the Zim that people have. The other Exchange Centers in the markets will be open between 8 to 10 hours a day. They might be open from 9 to 5 and add a couple of hours depending on the demand, the volume, and demographics of people that hold the other currencies, and also how busy they are. They will schedule accordingly. They will not keep people on all night pass 5 or 6 to 7 o’clock unless they have clients to come in to do exchanges. Where as the Zim Redemption Centers will go around the clock. Will they be going to 3 or 5 am? They will adjust their staff based on the amount of appointments set for those hours. They will adjust their staff accordingly.

Bruce: I can tell you the Redemption Centers have been ready to go for at least since this last Tuesday ready to go with full staff to go in at a specific time to go. We just didn’t have the toll free number yet to set appointments. In some cases full staff was in place and then after a few hours they were dispersed, set home or put on call. You had a lower amount of people in the centers ready to do exchanges just in case, but the just in case has not happen yet in the Redemption Centers. Keep that in mind as far as the toll free number.

Bruce: The latest information I am hearing is we may have as many as 5 separate toll free numbers, because my understanding is they may end of bringing us in by region. The different regions of the country will have their own toll free number. What really makes sense to me is that the regions will be divided by time zones. I don’t know this, but I presume that is how they will do it. There will be 5 toll free numbers. Those would be set up. I don’t know this officially. I would think there be toll free number for Eastern time zone, one for Central time zone, one for Mountain time zone, and one for Pacific time zone, and one for Alaska and Hawaii together for the 5th number. I know they are an hour apart, but that is how I would do it. I would lump those two states Alaska and Hawaii. That is just something I want you guys to know.

Bruce: Just yesterday those 5 toll free numbers were linked to the Call Centers and directly to the Redemption Centers. They just got linked up yesterday so they would work when we call to set our appointments. They will be linked directly to the Redemption Centers that we would be using in our zip code. There is a lot of activity. Last minute things they are picking up for the Redemption Centers so they have enough tables, and even coffee and tea makers. I am excited about that. It shows the progress and movement we need to be.

Bruce: You guys know if I try to call this I get in trouble. I think everything I am hearing we should have a really good weekend. Let’s just leave it at that. We just have a couple of days to get to Saturday. We know that Iraq has got to have their rate in place before this conference that starts Monday in Kuwait. I am feeling everything is coming together now finally with agreement and I think they are trying to put this thing out. I really thought today being an 8 and the number 8 being very important to Chinese. My understand was from Treasury sources that China really wanted this to come thru today at least in terms of toll free number. It still may be possible. I do not know. I tell you this much that we would have the number out on website: thebigcall.net and our new website: bigcalluniverse.com. Of course if you register on that site with your email, you will get an email with the toll free number on it. We will do that. Many of you, thousands, have registered. If you haven’t already it would be a great way to have it sent to you directly. It will be something that will happen very quickly as soon as I get the call.

Bruce: I am hearing about our Native American tribes being paid out tomorrow. I hope they do. I have heard about Prosperity Packages going out on the weekend. I think we are hearing about a lot of activity out west that is going. They are jocking for position and people are traveling. There were over 14 flights per hour scheduled over a 14 hour period yesterday, a lot of movement. I think it is going to be very good for us shortly. Hang in there everybody as you have been doing. Stay positive and in faith for this and believe everything is coming together and this blessing very soon.

Bruce: You know we are planning to do our projects the Veterans Retreat Network and Rebuild America projects in the United States, the Caribbean, the Islands, Central and South America, and so on to help everywhere we can. We are here to build out the infrastructure in the United States and go from there. Stay tune with us and in touch with us to receive the email we will send out when we will do another call or pod cast or information about our projects. We are going to take a month or so off to prepare things for our own structures and appointments with attorneys and CPAs.

Bruce: Thank you everybody for coming in and staying faithful in listening to the Big Call. We do appreciate you all over the world and we are looking forward working with you in the very near future. Thank you Pastor Steven, Sue, Bob and all in Big call Universe and all behind the scenes. All have a great night. Good night Everybody.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

2 - Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/8/18 Empty Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 2/8/18

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:14 pm

I am hearing you are a liar and a fraud. The US has always been a republic. The "ZIM" is worthless and will remain so, No prosperity packages, no Native American payments .... nothing but pure Bullcrap!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

2 - Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/8/18 2805820865  2 - Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/8/18 2805820865  2 - Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/8/18 2805820865  2 - Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   2/8/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum