Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Adam Montana It might not happen "tomorrow" or even "this week", but the conclusion is inevitable.  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Adam Montana It might not happen "tomorrow" or even "this week", but the conclusion is inevitable.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Adam Montana It might not happen "tomorrow" or even "this week", but the conclusion is inevitable.  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Adam Montana It might not happen "tomorrow" or even "this week", but the conclusion is inevitable.  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Adam Montana It might not happen "tomorrow" or even "this week", but the conclusion is inevitable.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Adam Montana It might not happen "tomorrow" or even "this week", but the conclusion is inevitable.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Adam Montana It might not happen "tomorrow" or even "this week", but the conclusion is inevitable.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Adam Montana It might not happen "tomorrow" or even "this week", but the conclusion is inevitable.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Adam Montana It might not happen "tomorrow" or even "this week", but the conclusion is inevitable.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Adam Montana It might not happen "tomorrow" or even "this week", but the conclusion is inevitable.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Adam Montana It might not happen "tomorrow" or even "this week", but the conclusion is inevitable.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Adam Montana It might not happen "tomorrow" or even "this week", but the conclusion is inevitable.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Adam Montana It might not happen "tomorrow" or even "this week", but the conclusion is inevitable.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Adam Montana It might not happen "tomorrow" or even "this week", but the conclusion is inevitable.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Adam Montana It might not happen "tomorrow" or even "this week", but the conclusion is inevitable.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Adam Montana It might not happen "tomorrow" or even "this week", but the conclusion is inevitable.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Adam Montana It might not happen "tomorrow" or even "this week", but the conclusion is inevitable.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Adam Montana It might not happen "tomorrow" or even "this week", but the conclusion is inevitable.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Adam Montana It might not happen "tomorrow" or even "this week", but the conclusion is inevitable.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Adam Montana It might not happen "tomorrow" or even "this week", but the conclusion is inevitable.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Adam Montana It might not happen "tomorrow" or even "this week", but the conclusion is inevitable.

2 posters

Go down

Adam Montana It might not happen "tomorrow" or even "this week", but the conclusion is inevitable.  Empty Adam Montana It might not happen "tomorrow" or even "this week", but the conclusion is inevitable.

Post by roxy22222222 Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:14 pm

[So now that the Kurds are throwing a hissy fit over losing almost 5% share of the budget, where does that leave the RV???  They keep boycotting meetings and know without them and their supporters, there is no quorum.  So no budget, no HCL, no RV.  ... What can Abadi and the Parliament  do to fix the problem?]  That's a very good point, and it's exactly what I believe is really holding up the process at this point. The good news for us, of course, is that they can throw all the tantrums they want... eventually we will get to a point where the budget is settled, their share of the revenue will be established, and it will be very apparent to all that it is in everyone's best interest to move forward with the HCL and then of course a revision of the exchange rate. I don't see it dragging out another 10 years. It might not happen "tomorrow" or even "this week", but the conclusion is inevitable. Hang in there, everyone.
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Adam Montana It might not happen "tomorrow" or even "this week", but the conclusion is inevitable.  Empty Re: Adam Montana It might not happen "tomorrow" or even "this week", but the conclusion is inevitable.

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:12 am

Yea it is, nothing will happen except more of you pooroo types will eventually be arrested on Fraud charges.
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum