Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
TANK -  "Who is Tank?" by Daughter of Terra - 1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TANK -  "Who is Tank?" by Daughter of Terra - 1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TANK -  "Who is Tank?" by Daughter of Terra - 1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TANK -  "Who is Tank?" by Daughter of Terra - 1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TANK -  "Who is Tank?" by Daughter of Terra - 1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TANK -  "Who is Tank?" by Daughter of Terra - 1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TANK -  "Who is Tank?" by Daughter of Terra - 1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TANK -  "Who is Tank?" by Daughter of Terra - 1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TANK -  "Who is Tank?" by Daughter of Terra - 1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TANK -  "Who is Tank?" by Daughter of Terra - 1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TANK -  "Who is Tank?" by Daughter of Terra - 1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TANK -  "Who is Tank?" by Daughter of Terra - 1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TANK -  "Who is Tank?" by Daughter of Terra - 1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TANK -  "Who is Tank?" by Daughter of Terra - 1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TANK -  "Who is Tank?" by Daughter of Terra - 1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TANK -  "Who is Tank?" by Daughter of Terra - 1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TANK -  "Who is Tank?" by Daughter of Terra - 1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TANK -  "Who is Tank?" by Daughter of Terra - 1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TANK -  "Who is Tank?" by Daughter of Terra - 1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TANK -  "Who is Tank?" by Daughter of Terra - 1/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

"Who is Tank?" by Daughter of Terra - 1/31/18

2 posters

Go down

TANK -  "Who is Tank?" by Daughter of Terra - 1/31/18 Empty "Who is Tank?" by Daughter of Terra - 1/31/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:05 am

In service,

I agree that these intel gurus had one job and that was to teach us how to discern. What was right for us. We were not supposed to follow them. Take only what is helpful and leave the rest. None the less. There are people who continue to throw thinking and critical thinking to the wind because you have been following so and so for so many years. Of they sound like a nice person. And now there are other people on this team. Did you research any of these people? Probably not. They just all sound good. Look at video. And you ask him to account for this. You cant want the truth and at the same time be unwilling to investigate or seek it. You can tell who you are by the company you keep. All the time. Birds of the same feather flock together.

This is not a slight or condemnation please do not take it as such. This was posted a year ago. I didnt see it either until now. But just because someone says god or has a nice voice or a pretty face does not mean that we should suspend common sense.

Everyone who wanted to start a bank of any kind.
Everyone who had something to do with TDA.
Everyone who is changing the narrative about what you know to be true. They are all in on it.

Eventually all things done in the dark eventually comes to light. Except for those who want to keep their eyes shut act like they dont see it. Hoping it isn't true. Thats not helpful. To anyone. But thats your choice. Do with this information what you will.

The truth hurts. And then it liberates.

RV/GCR is it real... Yes why do you think they want get your money. Or your social security numbers. Now this guy who made the video is tired of them. So am I. He has lost all faith and hope in himself. So no he does not think this is real. He has good info but doesn't ask the why question. Thats him. But his research matches my own. If you dont want to believe in yourself. Then there is always going to be another so called intel provider. Who pops up like a politician...out of the blue. Just to stir stuff up...get you to follow and then steal from you. Well you give it away freely so its not stealing. But take your money.

Stop making them relevant.

#YOUHAVENOPOWEROVERME. Claim your Sovereignty and stop looking for them to lie again and then argue about it later.

Watch "WHO IS GURU TANK? (Kre8change)" on YouTube

IN LOVE, in light and always in service to SOURCE and Humanity.

I AM. DAUGHTER OF TERRA.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TANK -  "Who is Tank?" by Daughter of Terra - 1/31/18 Empty Re: "Who is Tank?" by Daughter of Terra - 1/31/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:06 am

"Re: Who is Tank?" by BonniB

I love reading your posts. You're a kick butt and take names kind of woman but also full of love and light. Good detective work.

You've cleared up some things about Tank and Kim and maybe Jared because his last call said he was right in there with them going global. I'm not sure what that means to them. Only, problem is I can't totally connect the dots, what's in it for them. Why are they so desperate to get our approval? Why do they give a Shit what we think? Have you noticed Tank was getting lots of flack from us, so he has disappeared and sent in the piranha Zim to win us over while she's beating us up. WHY? WHAT'S THEIR ANGLE?????? There's a lot of similarities here to Yosef.

Please go after Yosef, Terra. By his own admission he was getting paid to keep us stirred up and we made him physically sick. Then, he got a huge idea to get back at us. He created HAS, Human Angel Services. By his own admission, he convinced 50,000 or more people that they needed him and his new creative services at $35.00 a person. Then, he convinced a bunch of others if they also wanted to have dinner with him it would be $10,000. He bragged how many took him up on it. That adds up to over 2 million dollars. Plus, he got them to send him all their projects, so he could sell them to non-profits who do Humanitarian Funding. Awesome payday, Yosef.

Why are still being naive and buying into this crap? Let's keep our eye on the ball. The RV is real. Dig down and find just a little more patience. It will be worth our while.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TANK -  "Who is Tank?" by Daughter of Terra - 1/31/18 Empty Re: "Who is Tank?" by Daughter of Terra - 1/31/18

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:52 pm

DOT got one thing partially right. the pooroos have one job, to promote their personal agenda & brand while keeping their loyal minions buffaloed so they continue to hang on their every word.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TANK -  "Who is Tank?" by Daughter of Terra - 1/31/18 2805820865  TANK -  "Who is Tank?" by Daughter of Terra - 1/31/18 2805820865  TANK -  "Who is Tank?" by Daughter of Terra - 1/31/18 2805820865  TANK -  "Who is Tank?" by Daughter of Terra - 1/31/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

TANK -  "Who is Tank?" by Daughter of Terra - 1/31/18 Empty Ban Those from here.

Post by TWW GUEST Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:57 pm

It seems as though the ADMS & MODS of this site needs to remove/ban/ TANK, KIM, JARED, TERRA & ALL OTHER INTENTIONAL LIARS. Their IP addresses are on file & all others like these freaks be blocked/banned from this system.

PURE FAKE NEWS, INTENTIONAL LIARS, BULLSH*TERS, ALL PAID BY WHOM? MAYBE CABAL MONEY.

THAT'S WHY I DON'T COME HERE VERY OFTEN. ayestu TANK -  "Who is Tank?" by Daughter of Terra - 1/31/18 1656125192 TANK -  "Who is Tank?" by Daughter of Terra - 1/31/18 1570665320

TWW GUEST

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:30 pm

They are not allowed to post here ... if they do it is under an alias to their alias. Their posts are brought here to point out their lies, something that is not allowed on the sites where they do post, nor on Recraps ... I suppose they'll jump in and say something to the contrary, but having written literally a dozen or more, maybe even dozens of polite, measured, and respectfully worded responses with actual and verifiable facts to back my statements, without one getting posted. I can tell you otherwise ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TANK -  "Who is Tank?" by Daughter of Terra - 1/31/18 2805820865  TANK -  "Who is Tank?" by Daughter of Terra - 1/31/18 2805820865  TANK -  "Who is Tank?" by Daughter of Terra - 1/31/18 2805820865  TANK -  "Who is Tank?" by Daughter of Terra - 1/31/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum