Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
TANK -  "Both Sides" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - Tank - 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TANK -  "Both Sides" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - Tank - 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TANK -  "Both Sides" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - Tank - 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TANK -  "Both Sides" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - Tank - 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TANK -  "Both Sides" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - Tank - 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TANK -  "Both Sides" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - Tank - 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TANK -  "Both Sides" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - Tank - 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TANK -  "Both Sides" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - Tank - 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TANK -  "Both Sides" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - Tank - 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TANK -  "Both Sides" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - Tank - 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TANK -  "Both Sides" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - Tank - 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TANK -  "Both Sides" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - Tank - 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TANK -  "Both Sides" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - Tank - 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TANK -  "Both Sides" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - Tank - 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TANK -  "Both Sides" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - Tank - 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TANK -  "Both Sides" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - Tank - 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TANK -  "Both Sides" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - Tank - 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TANK -  "Both Sides" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - Tank - 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TANK -  "Both Sides" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - Tank - 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TANK -  "Both Sides" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - Tank - 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

"Both Sides" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - Tank - 1/30/18

2 posters

Go down

TANK -  "Both Sides" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - Tank - 1/30/18 Empty "Both Sides" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - Tank - 1/30/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:19 am

TANK -  "Both Sides" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - Tank - 1/30/18 Tank14
SPEAK INTEL
1:10 PM EST 1/30/2018

"BOTH SIDES"

INTEL FROM THE GROUND

• Military reported that an attempt to release liquidity was made this morning at around 6AM EST
  • Trump was reported to have signed off on the RV while in Davos
  • Allegedly the CORE Group was once again released today with a value date of tomorrow
  • Limited reports of exchanges were have said to have taken place yesterday
  • Wells Fargo was showing rates for all currencies yesterday and we have similar reports again today
  • The crowd looks to the State of the Union Address tonight as the latest focal point for when the RV release will begin

INSIGHT FROM THE TRUST

• There was just a minor hack attempted on the Trust accounts out of Hong Kong but nothing major at all
  • There was no attempt in the US to release liquidity today
  • The Trustee is grounded in her commitment to give the money to the people and to the Governments rather than the Order which has enslaved humanity
  • The challenge is still to find one institution to do a Real Time Gross Settlement bank assisted transfer to prove the funds can be drawn from the Trust and the codes being generated are in fact the real key to releasing humanity from bondage

FROM TANK

• From what I understand, they’re having meetings to discuss the first meeting about when they might be able to do this in the future.
  • Meanwhile, 8643 people are dying every day from hunger while those in charge refuse to enter a code to accomplish a 15 minute transaction that proves to the world once and for all who is telling the truth.
  • But take your time, keep their secrets, and obey their orders so the masters don’t get mad. Taking action could save the world, or have absolutely no impact what so ever, so it’s obvious why this simple task hasn’t been carried out. Oh wait, that doesn’t actually make sense at all.
  • I gave the UST the codes myself. Jared Rand has a copy of them as well. The account has been validated and the funds are available. Isn’t there someone in our Government who has the authority to enter these codes?
  • I guess the real question is, why don’t you want us to get paid? And how long before people start to fracture from the sheer frustration and disgust of knowing unlimited wealth is available just inches away, but those with access to these resources do nothing with it?
  • The former Cabal that think they’re elite are counting on the mob remaining programmed with our Slave Mentality. They’ve never had to be accountable to anyone. There’s nothing they fear more than all of us standing together with one voice demanding our freedom and acting as one body. But instead, they laugh at us while we argue about codes and post new rates showing at Wells Fargo.
  • The Code challenge is still on. Kim said that anyone who claims to have the transaction codes, Elders included, can step up to the terminal and see which one is able to actually produce cash. For all the haters out their who are convinced that it’s impossible for one person to have the codes, I will fully support your stance as soon as someone else rises to the occasion to prove her wrong. Until then, we’ve been looking for someone man enough to stand up for humanity and restore our freedom. Don’t get mad when it happens just because it’s a woman.

TANK OUT

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TANK -  "Both Sides" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - Tank - 1/30/18 Empty Re: "Both Sides" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - Tank - 1/30/18

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:47 pm

I don't think it is possible or impossible for one person to have all the codes. I KNOW there are NO codes.Which is to say I am calling you a liar.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TANK -  "Both Sides" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - Tank - 1/30/18 2805820865  TANK -  "Both Sides" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - Tank - 1/30/18 2805820865  TANK -  "Both Sides" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - Tank - 1/30/18 2805820865  TANK -  "Both Sides" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update - Tank - 1/30/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum