Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
2 -  "RV Trigger After SOTU?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
2 -  "RV Trigger After SOTU?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
2 -  "RV Trigger After SOTU?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
2 -  "RV Trigger After SOTU?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
2 -  "RV Trigger After SOTU?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
2 -  "RV Trigger After SOTU?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
2 -  "RV Trigger After SOTU?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
2 -  "RV Trigger After SOTU?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
2 -  "RV Trigger After SOTU?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
2 -  "RV Trigger After SOTU?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
2 -  "RV Trigger After SOTU?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
2 -  "RV Trigger After SOTU?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
2 -  "RV Trigger After SOTU?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
2 -  "RV Trigger After SOTU?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
2 -  "RV Trigger After SOTU?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
2 -  "RV Trigger After SOTU?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
2 -  "RV Trigger After SOTU?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
2 -  "RV Trigger After SOTU?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
2 -  "RV Trigger After SOTU?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
2 -  "RV Trigger After SOTU?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

"RV Trigger After SOTU?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/18

3 posters

Go down

2 -  "RV Trigger After SOTU?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/18 Empty "RV Trigger After SOTU?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:08 am

KTFA

222Dude » January 30th, 2018

GOING BACK TO INTERESTING READING FROM JAN.23rd THREAD ...POST #195....STAND4CHRIST

Stand4Christ » January 30th, 2018

Hey, family, I have some more IMO thoughts want to share ..........

You know a few days to a week ago I shared something concerning watching for "the end of January" ????

Now, please remember that, this are IMO thoughts, but, as the "RV ball" has been in the court of America since the beginning of 2018, I think I might FINALLY see what America has been really waiting for ......

Trump's State of the Union speech on Tue evening, January 30th 2018. Let me explain why I came up with this IMO conclusion.

First: Let me revisit a few things; some we already know; some I have shared a while ago :

There might be some sort of "minimum-30-day hold" kind of things since December 28th 2017

I like and agree with Delta's thought that, the trigger "should be" pulled in January due to legal issue (even if it means the very last day of January)

CBI has required their domestic money exchange businesses to comply with a bunch of new and harsh regulations by the end of January; that means, CBI has been preparing them for "something new" thereafter; can be even as soon as the very beginning of February 2018

Deducted salary will be released at the end of January (possibly this coming Friday?), which requires the "quickly dropping of everyday living prices" to start happening either by around the same time, or very very soon after. Else, Iraq will risk facing unprecedented protest or revolt due to the fact that, new salary won't be enough to handle the high everyday living prices.

Second : Based on long study and observation, I begin to see the followings :

Trump is a very very brilliant leader and strategist. Almost all of his moves are well calculated (including many seemingly outrageous tweets)

IQDRV is literally an unprecedented monetary reform in modern day history that, no matter how well any expert or economist has planned and prepared for it, there will always be some unknown factors or consequences that, nobody could see them coming until after the RV happens.

In case of any possible unplanned fallout that nobody saw it coming, given how smart Trump is, I DO NOT see that he will allow the RV trigger to be pulled anytime before his State of the Union speech; he has to maintain the full control of his narrative of how he has successfully led America to success for the past year.

That means, "even if" somehow LDs (or article #2) might show up in Iraq before Trump's State of the Union speech, the "new rate reaching FOREX" should not occur until AT LEAST either during or after Trump's State of the Union speech.

And, of course, Trump is smart enough that, if there is any kind fallout from the RV, since his speech would be over by then, he can then easily shift his narrative, and pass the blame to either the Dems and/or China as some sort of economic attack, trade war, etc. etc.

Third: Based on long time studying finance and investment, I do see one very possible fallout from the RV that Trump might be very well aware of, yet, somehow the Dinar community hasn't mentioned this even once (at least not that I am aware of yet) :

I believe that, soon after the RI/RV, we will suddenly see USD to rebound and to get GREATLY GREATLY strengthened, resulting suddenly crashing the price of gold, oil, and crashing even many foreign currencies.

There are many reasons behind this speculation of mine, but one of the most obvious reason is due to the fact that, most people who hold IQD outside of Iraq are Americans living in the United States.

I personally like to call this the "reverse investment effect" that, after IQDRV, MANY Americans will go to exchange their Dinar into USD within 1 month time --- what this really means is : many Americans will go to banks and sell Dinars in order to buy USD.

Most Dinar investors own at least IQD 1 million. Even with just 1-to-1 rate, can you imagine all of a sudden about 10000 Americans (but there are FAR FAR MORE than just 10000 people in US own Dinars) going into banks, and each person suddenly buy USD$1M in such a short period of time ???

That sudden HUGE demand surge for USD in FOREX in such a short period of time will suddenly shoot USD value through the roof !!!

When that happens, it will suddenly tank things like gold, oil, and many other foreign currencies !! On top of all these, as much of those "new money" will be put in banks as deposit, American banks will be all of a sudden FLOODED with an unseen amount of fresh liquidity that, banks can then, through fractional reserve banking, lend out about 10 times more of those money for purposes like loans, and even leverage for other investors to do more insane Wall Street gambling, which will likely kick the "already bullish US stock market" into an even higher gear !!

When all these happen, lots and lots and lots of unseen ramifications and shaking will suddenly emerge in the global financial world, which will begin to burst bubbles all over the world !!

One of many really big ramifications that will happen in America is that, if oil price suddenly tanks due to USD to suddenly get crazy strengthened (as the result of "reverse investment effect" due to IQDRV), then, the junk bond bubble in America will begin to burst, because most junk bond in America were created by the fracking oil industry, which has recently begun picking up more speed and started borrowing even more money due to the rise of oil price.

The sudden crashing of oil price will make the yield of junk bond to rise rapidly, and many won't be able to repay them; the sudden rise of junk bond yield can also trigger some oil-related interest rate derivatives to pop as well !!! We are talking about unseen crazy shaking, volatility, and very serious almost immediate ramifications !!

Anyhow, back to this topic -- therefore, IMO, the soonest possible time America will pull the RV trigger for Iraq will be either during or soon after Trump's State of the Union speech on Tue evening, January 30th 2018.

Once again, this is just my IMO thoughts; please let me know what do you guys think ???

Samson » January 30th, 2018

Iraq Gate Company gets license from MasterCard and Visa International

30th January, 2018

This system and the positive developments it provides to support the vision of the company to play a key role in the development of electronic payment practices and services, in line with the vision of the Iraqi government and the Central Bank of Iraq to create a non-monetary community in order to accelerate the national economy and improve the level of financial services available, The company continues its firm commitment to harness this system to serve the society and the economy and open new horizons to accelerate the spread of electronic commerce in Iraq and opening up to the world.

For more information please contact the Public Relations Department at info@iraqegate.iq
The Iraqi e-portal for financial services is an Iraqi registered company in Iraq. It is licensed by the Central Bank of Iraq (4) according to the Central Bank of Iraq Law No. (56) of 2004.

It is a key member of MasterCard and Visa. The company is licensed to execute and facilitate electronic payment works throughout Iraq. Its scope of operation includes issuing prepaid cards through international payment companies, owning and distributing payment points and the ATM network, as well as providing different services to banks and facilitating the payment and collection of bills.

The company operates from its headquarters located in Baghdad / Mansour and manages the company from a professional cadre professional technical and commercial and financial in the field of electronic payment and technology systems working day and night to put the best practices in the world of payment in the hands of the Iraqi citizen and at his disposal. LINK

Don961 » January 30th, 2018

well this is just great ... thanks ..,. that last part is cool :

"The Iraqi e-portal for financial services is an Iraqi registered company in Iraq. It is licensed by the Central Bank of Iraq (4) according to the Central Bank of Iraq Law No. (56) of 2004. Itis a key member of MasterCard and Visa. The company is licensed to execute and facilitate electronic payment works throughout Iraq. Its scope of operation includes issuing prepaid cards through international payment companies, owning and distributing payment points and the ATM network, as well as providing different services to banks and facilitating the payment and collection of bills.

The company operates from its headquarters located in Baghdad / Mansour and manages the company from a professional cadre professional technical and commercial and financial in the field of electronic payment and technology systems working day and night to put the best practices in the world of payment in the hands of the Iraqi citizen and at his disposal."
And it seems they put their best crew on this project :

"Thus, Iraq Gate e-Financial Services confirms that the license obtained by the Central Bank of Iraq and international payment companies in a record time , "

Samson » January 30th, 2018

Wasit: the discovery of quartz and silicon in the Badra oil field

30th January, 2018

The head of the economic committee in the Wasit province of Oreibi Zamili, announced the discovery of quartz and silicon metal in the territory adjacent to Badra oil field.

"The foreign companies invested offers to invest quartz and silicon, which is one of the main raw materials for the production of modern electronic devices," Oreibi told Iraqi News Agency (INA).

"The oil fields in Wasit province produced 5,000 tons of sulfur, and these quantities are very large, as the warehouses are filled with that material," the head of the Wasit Governorate's Energy Committee told the Iraqi News Agency (INA).

"Wasit province marketed 2,000 tons of sulfur to companies that use sulfur as a raw material." LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

2 -  "RV Trigger After SOTU?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/18 Empty Re: "RV Trigger After SOTU?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/18

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:33 pm

Well the day after the SOTU is essentially over, and so if January. I can't wait to hear the excuses tomorrow ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

2 -  "RV Trigger After SOTU?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/18 2805820865  2 -  "RV Trigger After SOTU?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/18 2805820865  2 -  "RV Trigger After SOTU?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/18 2805820865  2 -  "RV Trigger After SOTU?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

2 -  "RV Trigger After SOTU?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/18 Empty Re: "RV Trigger After SOTU?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/18

Post by aksafeone Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:18 pm

OH, the dog ate the post.  "The tape recorder malfunctioned.  The wind caught the messengers bag and blew the important documents allover the mud puddles.  Mama abused me, Daddy beat me, my sister sassed me and the cat scratched me, waaaaaaaaa. 
Who know what the excuses will be, but at least it isn't the train and plane crap again.  Mercy it gets old.  Why not just come out and tell us that it is a farce, that the Iraqi government can't make up it's mind to meet let along RV and that we all can forget about waiting - eternity is the answer as to when this will end.  Geesch, and I can't even summon up the circus barker this morning!!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:01 pm

Thursday has come and gone, and as expected, nothing but more lies, and walking back the promises to the end of March. And so the saga continues.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

2 -  "RV Trigger After SOTU?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/18 2805820865  2 -  "RV Trigger After SOTU?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/18 2805820865  2 -  "RV Trigger After SOTU?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/18 2805820865  2 -  "RV Trigger After SOTU?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 1/30/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum