Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
TANK -  "Re: SPEAK Intel Wake-up Call w/ Tank, Kim" by IHS   1/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TANK -  "Re: SPEAK Intel Wake-up Call w/ Tank, Kim" by IHS   1/21/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TANK -  "Re: SPEAK Intel Wake-up Call w/ Tank, Kim" by IHS   1/21/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TANK -  "Re: SPEAK Intel Wake-up Call w/ Tank, Kim" by IHS   1/21/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TANK -  "Re: SPEAK Intel Wake-up Call w/ Tank, Kim" by IHS   1/21/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TANK -  "Re: SPEAK Intel Wake-up Call w/ Tank, Kim" by IHS   1/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TANK -  "Re: SPEAK Intel Wake-up Call w/ Tank, Kim" by IHS   1/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TANK -  "Re: SPEAK Intel Wake-up Call w/ Tank, Kim" by IHS   1/21/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TANK -  "Re: SPEAK Intel Wake-up Call w/ Tank, Kim" by IHS   1/21/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TANK -  "Re: SPEAK Intel Wake-up Call w/ Tank, Kim" by IHS   1/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TANK -  "Re: SPEAK Intel Wake-up Call w/ Tank, Kim" by IHS   1/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TANK -  "Re: SPEAK Intel Wake-up Call w/ Tank, Kim" by IHS   1/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TANK -  "Re: SPEAK Intel Wake-up Call w/ Tank, Kim" by IHS   1/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TANK -  "Re: SPEAK Intel Wake-up Call w/ Tank, Kim" by IHS   1/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TANK -  "Re: SPEAK Intel Wake-up Call w/ Tank, Kim" by IHS   1/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TANK -  "Re: SPEAK Intel Wake-up Call w/ Tank, Kim" by IHS   1/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TANK -  "Re: SPEAK Intel Wake-up Call w/ Tank, Kim" by IHS   1/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TANK -  "Re: SPEAK Intel Wake-up Call w/ Tank, Kim" by IHS   1/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TANK -  "Re: SPEAK Intel Wake-up Call w/ Tank, Kim" by IHS   1/21/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TANK -  "Re: SPEAK Intel Wake-up Call w/ Tank, Kim" by IHS   1/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

"Re: SPEAK Intel Wake-up Call w/ Tank, Kim" by IHS 1/21/18

2 posters

Go down

TANK -  "Re: SPEAK Intel Wake-up Call w/ Tank, Kim" by IHS   1/21/18 Empty "Re: SPEAK Intel Wake-up Call w/ Tank, Kim" by IHS 1/21/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:28 am

Great News! by Meeeeeeeeee

This is Great News...

NOW TANK HAS AN ACTUAL PERSON TO FILE A LAWSUIT AGAINST WHO ADMITS TO COMPLETE RESPONSIBILITY FOR DELAYING THE RELEASE!!!

I’m thinkin’ maybe Tank, Kim & YoYo have previously worked together writing REALLY BAD Scripts & Sci Fi Novels that were never bought. Now they’re trying to sell us their REALLY BAD B.S. stories. How do they dream up the stuff they write & say??? Amazingly bad.

They’re really trying to divide & conquer by claiming that our only chance for a successful outcome is by joining forces with them because their methodology is superior. Please don’t fall for it Family... all the recent nastiness we’ve expressed towards each other first started because of YoYo’s HAS divisiveness & then once he left IDC Tank started with the SPEAK Lawsuit that continued to divide. Now Kim starts with offensive remarks, shaming & claiming that she’s the sole source of our redemption. We are SOVEREIGN without them!!

Our positive energy, our commitments to mutual purpose & our respect for each other cannot be divided to attune to their low level energies. Please keep Love for yourselves & others your focus because this will be what guides us as humanitarians moving forward. We are here together for a much stronger purpose than what they are trying to convince us of.

They went away once to their own spaces at HAS & SPEAK so my prayer is that they will soon go away again once they realize their divisive tactics are no longer subscribed to.

You have my Love, Support & Belief that we are all stronger together than apart.

IHS,

Meeeeeeeeee

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TANK -  "Re: SPEAK Intel Wake-up Call w/ Tank, Kim" by IHS   1/21/18 Empty Re: "Re: SPEAK Intel Wake-up Call w/ Tank, Kim" by IHS 1/21/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:40 am

"Kim and Tank - If you're Listening" by (Anonymous)

YOU BOTH HAVE CREATED MUCH CONFUSION IN THIS COMMUNITY.....

Tank I admonish you to come in here and clear it up, these people looked up to you?

We don't know Kim and we were only trying to understand and all we got is a lot of people bashing , and name calling and judging. A LITTLE COMPASSION MAYBE MORE THAN DESERVED IS NEEDED EVERYONE IS TIRED AND FRUSTRATED NOT JUST KIM....NO WE HAVE NOT BEEN SHOT AT OR POISONED? BUT , no one can judge another unless they have walked in there shoes... there are people living in their cars waiting for this? People have lost family from lack of funds for medical care! So she needs to be the bigger person and understand where all this is coming from, now everyone is on the defense and mad? what good is that doing , its even hampering your original design?

Some say she has to go thru the Treasury and they have to accept to use the codes and then she has to approve the acct to be used....but the UST is not cooperating ? Okay, start naming names, start explaining like you said you would.

Kim's exact words: "This is why I keep saying the TRUST is only willing to give codes to A) The People, or B) The Government Directly now. The old guard still continues to sing songs to the government that the “Codes will come out tomorrow”. I can’t help what you, or the Government believes.. SO everyone waits."

I think this is where the confusion is , this sounds like she can directly give to the people herself or she can work with our government? that is confusing and no one has cleared that up. So everyone is saying the same thing she has said.. " put up or shut up" ? right...? Just clear it up everyone is wanting CLARITY...

Thank you!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TANK -  "Re: SPEAK Intel Wake-up Call w/ Tank, Kim" by IHS   1/21/18 Empty Re: "Re: SPEAK Intel Wake-up Call w/ Tank, Kim" by IHS 1/21/18

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:21 pm

Hlarious - between Yosef the Dipshit, the fake Rand Family rep, and now this fake Kim guru...nice gaggle of lying bottom-dwellers...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum