Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
TANK - Steffen Rose/TANK  KIM-POSSIBLE UPDATE   1/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TANK - Steffen Rose/TANK  KIM-POSSIBLE UPDATE   1/17/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TANK - Steffen Rose/TANK  KIM-POSSIBLE UPDATE   1/17/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TANK - Steffen Rose/TANK  KIM-POSSIBLE UPDATE   1/17/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TANK - Steffen Rose/TANK  KIM-POSSIBLE UPDATE   1/17/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TANK - Steffen Rose/TANK  KIM-POSSIBLE UPDATE   1/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TANK - Steffen Rose/TANK  KIM-POSSIBLE UPDATE   1/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TANK - Steffen Rose/TANK  KIM-POSSIBLE UPDATE   1/17/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TANK - Steffen Rose/TANK  KIM-POSSIBLE UPDATE   1/17/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TANK - Steffen Rose/TANK  KIM-POSSIBLE UPDATE   1/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TANK - Steffen Rose/TANK  KIM-POSSIBLE UPDATE   1/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TANK - Steffen Rose/TANK  KIM-POSSIBLE UPDATE   1/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TANK - Steffen Rose/TANK  KIM-POSSIBLE UPDATE   1/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TANK - Steffen Rose/TANK  KIM-POSSIBLE UPDATE   1/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TANK - Steffen Rose/TANK  KIM-POSSIBLE UPDATE   1/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TANK - Steffen Rose/TANK  KIM-POSSIBLE UPDATE   1/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TANK - Steffen Rose/TANK  KIM-POSSIBLE UPDATE   1/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TANK - Steffen Rose/TANK  KIM-POSSIBLE UPDATE   1/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TANK - Steffen Rose/TANK  KIM-POSSIBLE UPDATE   1/17/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TANK - Steffen Rose/TANK  KIM-POSSIBLE UPDATE   1/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Steffen Rose/TANK KIM-POSSIBLE UPDATE 1/17/18

2 posters

Go down

TANK - Steffen Rose/TANK  KIM-POSSIBLE UPDATE   1/17/18 Empty Steffen Rose/TANK KIM-POSSIBLE UPDATE 1/17/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:55 pm

TANK - Steffen Rose/TANK  KIM-POSSIBLE UPDATE   1/17/18 Dshv9w13

KIM-POSSIBLE UPDATE
By TANK
January 17, 2018
It’s 6:54 PM EST. Do you know where your notifications are?

I know it seems impossible. I know it just can’t be real that after all this time we’re actually waiting for one person to release the codes. It’s actually not like that. Here’s what it is like, according to Kim.

Right now in the UST, the middle management people and everyone below them are waiting in great anticipation for the transaction codes to be released by someone from one of the Illuminati banking families. But, they don’t know that’s what they’re waiting on. Because even though I sent them a transaction code yesterday, and someone at the Treasury knows that code is viable, the vast majority of them have been lied to just like us. So they keep hearing that there was a glitch, or that they’re waiting for the Moon of the Fisher King because it signifies fruition, or that it was another pump fake and they caught a bunch of bad guys trying to hack the system, or some other nonsense like that.

But again, today, we’re being told the bonds are being made liquid, the ZIM groups are supposed to be liquid, and the currency exchanges are supposed to start today. They even had the nerve to say that TODAY HAD ALWAYS BEEN THE PLANNED DAY. Is anyone actually able to transfer money from any of these alleged transactions?

I’ll tell you what, I’ll give the UST until 8 PM tonight to contact me or to actually release notifications before I start naming more names, or releasing more sensitive documents that reveal what’s going on. As far as I can tell, Kim is the only one telling the truth or who seems to actually know what’s going on. So we remain in a perpetual pattern of waiting for tomorrow to arrive, but when tomorrow finally gets here, it’s today.

The UST and every source around the world is saying that they have ways to get liquidity that does not involve this “Kim” character. And they seem to be hearing it from both the Rothschilds and the Rockefellers, who have successfully deceived everyone as they laugh at us for still believing their lies. Meanwhile we continue to sit in limbo waiting for them to take action, not knowing that the action they’re taking is to deliberately stall and act like it’s a benevolent plan.

I know that’s a hard pill to swallow. I genuinely hope that “Kim” is wrong, that we can exchange tonight, and life will go on. She has given us evidence that she has access to the accounts, that she has the codes, and she even gave one of the access codes to me personally. I have turned this code over to the United States Treasury and asked them to verify the account. They have already done this yet still have not contacted “Kim” to get the codes so that we can go in and exchange.

Does that seem odd to you? Is it possible that after they cleared the codes they received a call from above, like from the Secretary of the Treasury, who we’ve already established, and from whom we will soon have a sworn statement to prove that he has approached Kim to try and get her to give the codes to the Rothschilds so that THEY can give it to the US Government? WHAT?

So “Kim” is saying not to believe her just because she’s telling you, but to let her prove it to you by allowing you to access the accounts with the codes given directly to the US GOVERNMENT AND TO THE PEOPLE! If that’s true then we should all be exchanging because we’ve won! We’ve traded places and now we’re the new powers that be! But, from where we currently sit, we’re waiting for them to release the codes, even though the guy suing the UST actually gave them a code yesterday! And they know the accounts are valid!
So why are these chains still around our necks?
We’re getting punked. However, in addition to the lawsuit, I have another plan to ensure we’re never enslaved like this again. “Kim” and I discussed it today. It’s a different way to distribute the funds and I’ll be sending her the plan tonight. This plan cuts out the corrupt banking system all together. If she’s wrong, then wonderful. We should begin exchanges tonight. If she’s right then we’ll probably be faced with another glitch tonight. If that’s the case, then I already have the plan worked out to redistribute funds in a manner that is actually considerate of the people. I’m pretty sure I can pull together an intelligent enough plan that we can convince Kim to at least let us run a test run to prove it. This way, we can at least have a fighting chance against everyone still hypnotized by the Cabal.
I am awake. I’m looking right at you. And, I have had enough waiting.

TANK OUT

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TANK - Steffen Rose/TANK  KIM-POSSIBLE UPDATE   1/17/18 Empty Re: Steffen Rose/TANK KIM-POSSIBLE UPDATE 1/17/18

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:57 pm

I hope you do start naming names ... hey I have an idea, make some real threats so they know you are serious ... don't worry about those lame Secret Service guys, they're just window dressing for the cabal right?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TANK - Steffen Rose/TANK  KIM-POSSIBLE UPDATE   1/17/18 2805820865  TANK - Steffen Rose/TANK  KIM-POSSIBLE UPDATE   1/17/18 2805820865  TANK - Steffen Rose/TANK  KIM-POSSIBLE UPDATE   1/17/18 2805820865  TANK - Steffen Rose/TANK  KIM-POSSIBLE UPDATE   1/17/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum