Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
For everyone looking for VALIDATION in regard to Iraq s release from CH 7...Here you go!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
For everyone looking for VALIDATION in regard to Iraq s release from CH 7...Here you go!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
For everyone looking for VALIDATION in regard to Iraq s release from CH 7...Here you go!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
For everyone looking for VALIDATION in regard to Iraq s release from CH 7...Here you go!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
For everyone looking for VALIDATION in regard to Iraq s release from CH 7...Here you go!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
For everyone looking for VALIDATION in regard to Iraq s release from CH 7...Here you go!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
For everyone looking for VALIDATION in regard to Iraq s release from CH 7...Here you go!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
For everyone looking for VALIDATION in regard to Iraq s release from CH 7...Here you go!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
For everyone looking for VALIDATION in regard to Iraq s release from CH 7...Here you go!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
For everyone looking for VALIDATION in regard to Iraq s release from CH 7...Here you go!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
For everyone looking for VALIDATION in regard to Iraq s release from CH 7...Here you go!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
For everyone looking for VALIDATION in regard to Iraq s release from CH 7...Here you go!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
For everyone looking for VALIDATION in regard to Iraq s release from CH 7...Here you go!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
For everyone looking for VALIDATION in regard to Iraq s release from CH 7...Here you go!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
For everyone looking for VALIDATION in regard to Iraq s release from CH 7...Here you go!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
For everyone looking for VALIDATION in regard to Iraq s release from CH 7...Here you go!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
For everyone looking for VALIDATION in regard to Iraq s release from CH 7...Here you go!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
For everyone looking for VALIDATION in regard to Iraq s release from CH 7...Here you go!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
For everyone looking for VALIDATION in regard to Iraq s release from CH 7...Here you go!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
For everyone looking for VALIDATION in regard to Iraq s release from CH 7...Here you go!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

For everyone looking for VALIDATION in regard to Iraq s release from CH 7...Here you go!!!!

+2
foundbetter
Najm93
6 posters

Go down

For everyone looking for VALIDATION in regard to Iraq s release from CH 7...Here you go!!!! Empty For everyone looking for VALIDATION in regard to Iraq s release from CH 7...Here you go!!!!

Post by Najm93 Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:31 pm

k]]In addition to this, we were able to get rid of the sanctions and restrictions imposed on Iraq as a result of the invasion of Kuwait. Based on Security Council Resolutions 1956, 1957 and 1958, adopted on 15 December 2010, Iraq has been freed completely from all of the restrictions imposed on it which have prevented the country from benefiting from scientific and technological advances, and Iraq has gained its sovereignty in regards to its financial resources.[/b] ENOUGH SAID!!!!
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

For everyone looking for VALIDATION in regard to Iraq s release from CH 7...Here you go!!!! Empty Re: For everyone looking for VALIDATION in regard to Iraq s release from CH 7...Here you go!!!!

Post by Najm93 Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:51 pm

Just another caveat to this statement....

In the area of international cooperation, Iraq will work to develop his cooperation with all countries that stood with it and supported it in the stability of the ongoing political process and the strengthening it and in reconstruction. We refer here to the United States of America and to the European Union, when we mention these two parties we mention them not because they are the only ones that stood with Iraq, but because we are linked by mechanisms of action that should be implemented.

Read this and think about whats happening in the US and the EU... The comment made by Iraq s president that "we are linked by mechanisms of action that should be implemented" Should be enough of an indicator to where this is heading!!!!
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

For everyone looking for VALIDATION in regard to Iraq s release from CH 7...Here you go!!!! Empty Re: For everyone looking for VALIDATION in regard to Iraq s release from CH 7...Here you go!!!!

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:54 pm

Thanks for that...go rv!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by foundbetter Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:22 pm

ABOUT TIME. SOMETHING had TO BE PROVEN. JEEZ.

foundbetter

Back to top Go down

Post by Olddab Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:52 pm

Outstanding!!!! Thanks :cheers:
Olddab
Olddab
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by hhammer Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:06 pm

Thanks for the update Najm93. Can you please post the link to this article or site so that we may be able to read it in full?

Thanks.

hhammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:08 pm

This weekend is looking to be a good one...

Back to top Go down

Post by red88lx Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:22 pm

crazyspin crazyspin groupdance THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU AND DID I SAY THANK YOU groupdance crazyspin crazyspin crazyspin
red88lx
red88lx
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:28 pm

yep, it happened today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckyboy Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:31 pm

... Nope. Sanctions still exist... all dealing with Kuwait. However, I have never read anything stating that Chap 7 has to be fully lifted for the RV to happen. There is just one issue, Erbil, that has to be done, IMO
Duckyboy
Duckyboy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum