Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "It is Go Time!" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/22/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "It is Go Time!" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/22/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "It is Go Time!" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/22/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "It is Go Time!" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/22/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "It is Go Time!" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "It is Go Time!" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "It is Go Time!" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/22/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "It is Go Time!" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/22/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "It is Go Time!" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "It is Go Time!" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "It is Go Time!" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "It is Go Time!" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "It is Go Time!" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "It is Go Time!" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "It is Go Time!" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "It is Go Time!" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "It is Go Time!" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "It is Go Time!" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/22/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "It is Go Time!" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/22/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "It is Go Time!" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/22/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Steffen Rowe/Tank "It is Go Time!" - GCR/RV Intel Update 12/22/17

3 posters

Go down

TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "It is Go Time!" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/22/17 Empty Steffen Rowe/Tank "It is Go Time!" - GCR/RV Intel Update 12/22/17

Post by Ssmith Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:05 am

TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "It is Go Time!" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/22/17 PastedGraphic

SPEAK INTEL
2:01 PM EST
12/22/2017

• TAX BILL has been signed both publicly and privately but we pay the most attention to the story they're telling publicly us because that's what they want us to see-so only the public signing matters

• Because that is finished we can receive notification at any time.

• I just spoke to the guy with the numbers and he hasn't even been given a heads up as if 5 minutes ago.

• All military, financial, Government and justice sources are all telling me that there's nothing left to do, but to do it.

• ZIM dealers actually sending laser lights to people to authenticate people's ZIM Notes. Just a fun development.

• Typical speculation abounds about day time release, night time release, after markets close, after the banks close on the West Coast, but none of those things really matter. It's just going to drop in here today. The reason why they said we can openly discuss the day now is because there's no other option. It gets to come through today. 12/22/2017

• I do actually believe that. At some point you just have to let go.

• Everything is now completed legally according to contract law so that the Cabal cannot some how regain control through some legal loop hole

• Tonight at midnight, technically 12:01 Saturday morning 12/23 the Federal Reserve is no more

• My understanding is that the new AI "Sofia" that runs the block chain technology in the new banking system will no longer recognize the USD as currency from that point on.

• That says to me that there is no room for error boys so let's get her done already.

• We've heard things like this before but it has some weight today being that tomorrow Netanyahu will be accused of high crimes against humanity and he's at the very top of the public face of the Cabal

• Leo Wanta was paid. He's the original claimant that got this whole thing started so that we could have a chance to exchange our way to freedom. Thank you for your sacrifice Mr. Wanta. You think we've been waiting a long time he filed back in the 80s.

• The Cabal tried to take down Mr. Wanta but the White Hats shut down the Atlanta Airport in epic and unusual fashion to mitigate the threat. Which is very important because Wanta was one of the keys to setting this final stage in motion. So again sir, for risking your life for our freedom we thank you. (The White Hats are pretty bad ass)

• The executive order brought into law by President Trump yesterday basically protects us from getting ripped off by criminals committing crimes against humanity masquerading as leaders and putting a hard stop to the evil and corrupt practices that have gone on as a common practice inside the elite circles around the world. It's much more than that too, and definitely worth a careful examination. It's the launch of an all out attack against the Cabal.

• Also the US is telling Zimbabwe to drop the US currency and start using their own. Interesting timing to say the least.

• They've already started calling people in for appointments for tomorrow. Now that's not suppose to happen. That's why we have the 800#s so that it's fair. We just want access. Please stop overthinking this. No one will even notice. Launch a better flash bang. Start a twitter fight between Kanye West and Nicki Manaj and the world wouldn't even notice if Gremlins were launched from cannons and parachuted down on the White House. We have a team available to assist with such an effort.

• Current safety protocols are currently taking place as a random NT103 Wire Transfer tests pinging back and forth throughout the various locations with no specific order to ensure there are no issues during our exchange.

• We are just getting reports of SKRs that have actually gone liquid! Real money. AMAZING

• The ALLIANCE has brought us all to the edge of our seat with this incredible dramatic show. We've been active participants like an off Broadway show that includes the audience. But it's gettin dodgy out here and IT IS GO TIME!

• We'll be on our best behavior. We'll follow instructions to the letter. We'll be efficient and safe. We'll buy you a Cadillac but please let the people go free today. Let us all have the dream Christmas you've teased us with for years. Not tomorrow. Not tonight. It's go time now. You're ready. And so are we.

TANK OUT

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "It is Go Time!" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/22/17 Empty Re: Steffen Rowe/Tank "It is Go Time!" - GCR/RV Intel Update 12/22/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:44 am

Christmas will come and go, as will 1/1/18...there will be no RV because there is no mathematical equation that results in an overnight spike of currency value as pegged to USD.  None.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "It is Go Time!" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/22/17 Empty Re: Steffen Rowe/Tank "It is Go Time!" - GCR/RV Intel Update 12/22/17

Post by Kevind53 Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:06 am

Pure and unadulterated rubbish.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "It is Go Time!" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/22/17 2805820865  TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "It is Go Time!" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/22/17 2805820865  TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "It is Go Time!" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/22/17 2805820865  TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "It is Go Time!" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/22/17 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum