Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 Iraq puts the features of the financial budget for next year  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Iraq puts the features of the financial budget for next year  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Iraq puts the features of the financial budget for next year  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 Iraq puts the features of the financial budget for next year  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Iraq puts the features of the financial budget for next year  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Iraq puts the features of the financial budget for next year  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Iraq puts the features of the financial budget for next year  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Iraq puts the features of the financial budget for next year  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Iraq puts the features of the financial budget for next year  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Iraq puts the features of the financial budget for next year  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Iraq puts the features of the financial budget for next year  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Iraq puts the features of the financial budget for next year  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Iraq puts the features of the financial budget for next year  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Iraq puts the features of the financial budget for next year  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Iraq puts the features of the financial budget for next year  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Iraq puts the features of the financial budget for next year  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Iraq puts the features of the financial budget for next year  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Iraq puts the features of the financial budget for next year  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Iraq puts the features of the financial budget for next year  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Iraq puts the features of the financial budget for next year  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Iraq puts the features of the financial budget for next year

Go down

Iraq puts the features of the financial budget for next year  Empty Iraq puts the features of the financial budget for next year

Post by katt Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:20 pm

raq puts the features of the financial budget for next year
Date: Mon 11/07/2011 1:12

Agreed that the export rate is 2.5 million barrels of oil per day at $ 85
BAGHDAD - Haider Ibrahim
Revealed the parliamentary Finance Committee, Sunday, for they developed with relevant ministries, committees and other representative features of the country's budget for next year, indicating that the budget will depend on the rate of export 2.5 million barrels of oil per day at $ 85 per barrel.
A member of the Committee Najiba Najib told AKnews, that "the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives discussed with relevant ministries and the rest of the parliamentary committees a budget next year," noting that "it was agreed that the export rate is 2.5 million barrels of oil per day at $ 85" .

She stressed that "all parties took the issue of fluctuating oil prices in global markets in mind."

Iraq has the fourth-largest oil reserves in the world, and its budget depends on oil imports by 95%.

The Oil Ministry said the other day that Iraq exported an average of 2.274 million barrels per day in June, compared to 2.225 million barrels per day in May / May

The giant international companies in the field of energy has won contracts through three rounds of licenses to develop oil fields discovered untapped.

Although the government predicted the arrival of its crude oil production to about 12 million barrels per day over the next five years, but experts have questioned the production and access to that goal, and said that seven million barrels a day was a reasonable figure.
Najib pointed out that "there is agreement on the need to be approved next year's budget on time and that is not the delay in the discussions and thus influence the work of retreat ministries."

The House passed in the second half of the month of February last, a budget of 82.6 billion dollars in 2011, after the delayed recognition of more than once because of the inertia experienced by Iraq during the crisis the government, which lasted more than nine months, as well as differences between the political blocs on some budget items discussed during the Council of Ministers and the House of Representatives.

The government had said the budget deficit of 15.7 trillion dinars (13.3 billion dollars) that will be covered from the surplus and the amounts retained from the 2010 budget, and internal and external borrowing and savings derived from increased oil prices.

NEWS LINK

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum