Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Why the Media Ignores Ron Paul.....this is good and very truthful.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Why the Media Ignores Ron Paul.....this is good and very truthful.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Why the Media Ignores Ron Paul.....this is good and very truthful.... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Why the Media Ignores Ron Paul.....this is good and very truthful.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Why the Media Ignores Ron Paul.....this is good and very truthful.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Why the Media Ignores Ron Paul.....this is good and very truthful.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Why the Media Ignores Ron Paul.....this is good and very truthful.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Why the Media Ignores Ron Paul.....this is good and very truthful.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Why the Media Ignores Ron Paul.....this is good and very truthful.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Why the Media Ignores Ron Paul.....this is good and very truthful.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Why the Media Ignores Ron Paul.....this is good and very truthful.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Why the Media Ignores Ron Paul.....this is good and very truthful.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Why the Media Ignores Ron Paul.....this is good and very truthful.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Why the Media Ignores Ron Paul.....this is good and very truthful.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Why the Media Ignores Ron Paul.....this is good and very truthful.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Why the Media Ignores Ron Paul.....this is good and very truthful.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Why the Media Ignores Ron Paul.....this is good and very truthful.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Why the Media Ignores Ron Paul.....this is good and very truthful.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Why the Media Ignores Ron Paul.....this is good and very truthful.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Why the Media Ignores Ron Paul.....this is good and very truthful.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Why the Media Ignores Ron Paul.....this is good and very truthful....

4 posters

Go down

Why the Media Ignores Ron Paul.....this is good and very truthful.... Empty Why the Media Ignores Ron Paul.....this is good and very truthful....

Post by shakes4life Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:09 am

September 22, 2011
Why the Media Ignores Ron Paul

Fox News Contributor Juan Williams on why Ron Paul intimidates the media, and what will take down Rick Perry and Mitt Romney in 2012.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/on-air/freedom-watch/index.html#/v/1176964373001/why-the-media-ignores-ron-paul/?playlist_id=158146
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Why the Media Ignores Ron Paul.....this is good and very truthful.... Empty Re: Why the Media Ignores Ron Paul.....this is good and very truthful....

Post by Lucky Peni Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:22 pm

Because they know he has no chance to win the nomination...too old..too far to the right.
Lucky Peni
Lucky Peni
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Why the Media Ignores Ron Paul.....this is good and very truthful.... Empty Re: Why the Media Ignores Ron Paul.....this is good and very truthful....

Post by shakes4life Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:39 pm

Lucky Peni wrote:Because they know he has no chance to win the nomination...too old..too far to the right.

OH yeah....that would be why...NOT.......that's why he has millions of young people voting for him.....more like they are afraid he will get the NOMINATION....go bury your head back in the sand where it belongs.....and please.....before you vote do your homework!

BTW...you can be sued for age discrimination....I hope you think about that.....Dr. Paul is plenty healthy and plenty informed to know what needs to be done to get us back on the right track and he will be able to easily fulfill his job as PRESIDENT.....he can't do it alone and he can't do it over night but at least he will point us in the right direction!!!
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenbo Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:49 pm

Ronald Reagan was 73 when elected for his second term. Dr Paul is very close to that at 75. I dont see age as a reason for the media ignoring him. I have also seen some polls that indicate that he has more support that the others that are running. Just sayin.
kenbo
kenbo

Back to top Go down

Post by kirkl Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:00 pm

Lucky Peni wrote:Because they know he has no chance to win the nomination...too old..too far to the right.

You say too old I say the only one experienced...he has seen it all...with age comes wisdom..plus he is sharp as a tac

The only way we are going to fix things is to basically start over by abiding by the CONSTITUTION...half way aint gona cut it
kirkl
kirkl
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:45 pm

kirkl wrote:

You say too old I say the only one experienced...he has seen it all...with age comes wisdom..plus he is sharp as a tac

The only way we are going to fix things is to basically start over by abiding by the CONSTITUTION...half way aint gona cut it

AMEN both kenbo and kirkl.....you are both RIGHT ON! Smile
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum