Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Scotti G 9/22/11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Scotti G 9/22/11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Scotti G 9/22/11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Scotti G 9/22/11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Scotti G 9/22/11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Scotti G 9/22/11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Scotti G 9/22/11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Scotti G 9/22/11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Scotti G 9/22/11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Scotti G 9/22/11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Scotti G 9/22/11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Scotti G 9/22/11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Scotti G 9/22/11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Scotti G 9/22/11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Scotti G 9/22/11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Scotti G 9/22/11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Scotti G 9/22/11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Scotti G 9/22/11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Scotti G 9/22/11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Scotti G 9/22/11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Scotti G 9/22/11

+15
Dream Rider
gampy
Tlcjones11
whoppertwins
fridayh
rvnow55
Angustura
aubrey
Splovengates
TenorJoe
HezekiaH
ilcowboy
teresaann
1alaskan
huckneworleans
19 posters

Go down

Scotti G 9/22/11 Empty Scotti G 9/22/11

Post by huckneworleans Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:25 pm

[scotti g] Either we are witnessing a most masterful game of deception by WHOMEVER or we are really in the sweet spot. Information has flowed most of the day and it is amazing that it lines up like a momma goose and her little ones. I believe there is still activity going on in the background. more coming

[scotti g] Either we are witnessing a most masterful game of deception by WHOMEVER or we are really in the sweet spot. Information has flowed most of the day and it is amazing that it lines up like a momma goose and her little ones. I believe there is still activity going on in the background. more coming

[scotti g] I do not know if what we have heard is absolute or something else. I remain totally optimistic that this RV process is unfolding right infront of us and may be realized any minute. I am adamant about that. I do not know if we will see this manifest tonight or tomorrow. I do believe all is done. I do believe that it is unfolding. I wish I could tell you in specific terms exactly what is going on.....I can't
[scotti g] MOre coming

[scotti g] If I told you where the info has come in from over the last 48 hours you would think there is no way that this RV is not done.....so we must remain patient a little while longer. I know that is not what any of us want to hear. Do I think it will take days or weeks...NO. Do I believe it will be tomorrow. I truely believe it is very possible and probably more likely than not! I hope this helps a bit.

[scotti g] I however am not calling it and will not spread false hope. It will happen when it happens

[scotti g] connecting the dot Mr Ghost

[scotti g] they must connect or something is a-miss
[scotti g] Mods. I will take a few questions (only a few.) I do have to run

[scotti g] BTW I do want to thank you all for keeping the peace here when it is so challenging ! Great job. Questions through MODs please...papatom no and you are welcome flattop1

[Garlando] scotti g; IYO, can you speculate that this will be done prior to Talibani's speech tomorrow afternoon at the U.N.?...

[scotti g] Garlando I can give you an opinion but what good is that?

[scotti g] Gacavegirl SWF ...... The only dots I know about are the ones on Okies head! In all honesty
[Andie_Z] TYPERS WILL BE SILENCED
[scotti g] I do not know. I have asked the banker and he is not sure what to make of that!

[scotti g] OK we are not going to venture in to the cow pasture here. RATES is all speculative. I am comfortable with the $3.50+ to $4.40 range. The GOI can work with that. the rest of the rates do not work!

[scotti g] I was looking for the Shabs speach tonight and didn't find it!

[scotti g] I am listening to the UN as we are here!

[scotti g] Coffee1 did you read my earlier post? ....Maybe you didn't I am comfortable with the here and now. If it isn't then we have been grossly lied to! How clear is that everyone?
[Gacavegirl] CountryGirl59] Could you please ask the ghost mod ... if he knows WHAT TIME Talabani will be speaking tonight... please and thank yo
GHOST IS GONE--RE-READ POST ABOUT MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT AFTER MORNING PRAYERS STARTING AT 5 AM IRAQ TIME AND FIGURE BACK TO YOUR TIME ZONE----NOW IS THAT ISN'T ENOUGH A CLUE THEN YOUR A DUNCE

[scotti g] Well EHL would be all over that ! Maybe he has a contact that will feed us the cliff notes

[scotti g] Let me say I and the group are most hopeful. We are diligently searching and vetting the information which is relevant. (man I miss spell check). We are encouraged by what we have been hearing for two days. Now having said that.......we have been here before so PLEASE BE PATIENT. I know this is tough! Please be respectful of those here. Just because you have heard something ....doesn't make it so. There is more speculation here than guns in Texas

[scotti g] I believe the #s that keep popping up on computers are GST Global system tests! These are the numbers that will fluctuate until the #s line up and it goes live....we are close!
[asells] [wataday] Talabani speaks at 9:15am EST Friday morning at the UN meeting I copied it from Dinar Recaps and posted it in our form…
[scotti g] That is all. I have to go.
[scotti g] Bless each of you!

Last edited by huckneworleans on Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:48 pm; edited 4 times in total

huckneworleans

Back to top Go down

Scotti G 9/22/11 Empty Re: Scotti G 9/22/11

Post by 1alaskan Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:25 pm

Maybe, just maybe.......

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 pm

its all rumor until it happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by teresaann Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:19 pm

:cheers: Thanks guys for all your info. God bless you all and remeber good things come to all who waits. Its real and God is real.It will RV soon. Have a blessed night.....

teresaann

Back to top Go down

Post by ilcowboy Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:02 pm

ScottyG, Okie and Ghost... You guys are just doing 'one heck' of a tremendous job!!! I hope EVERYONE knows and appreciates all you guys are doing and all you have gone through for OUR BENEFIT.

Whether it RV's or not... you guys are the GREATEST!!! ☀

ilcowboy

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:06 pm

Thanks for all the info. Hoping that this is our time!! Go RV Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TenorJoe Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:22 am

huckneworleans wrote:[scotti g] Either we are witnessing a most masterful game of deception by WHOMEVER or we are really in the sweet spot. Information has flowed most of the day and it is amazing that it lines up like a momma goose and her little ones. I believe there is still activity going on in the background. more coming

[scotti g] I do not know if what we have heard is absolute or something else. I remain totally optimistic that this RV process is unfolding right infront of us and may be realized any minute. I am adamant about that. I do not know if we will see this manifest tonight or tomorrow. I do believe all is done. I do believe that it is unfolding. I wish I could tell you in specific terms exactly what is going on.....I can't
[scotti g] MOre coming

[scotti g] If I told you where the info has come in from over the last 48 hours you would think there is no way that this RV is not done.....so we must remain patient a little while longer. I know that is not what any of us want to hear. Do I think it will take days or weeks...NO. Do I believe it will be tomorrow. I truely believe it is very possible and probably more likely than not! I hope this helps a bit.

[scotti g] I however am not calling it and will not spread false hope. It will happen when it happens

[scotti g] connecting the dot Mr Ghost

[scotti g] they must connect or something is a-miss
[scotti g] Mods. I will take a few questions (only a few.) I do have to run

[scotti g] BTW I do want to thank you all for keeping the peace here when it is so challenging ! Great job. Questions through MODs please...papatom no and you are welcome flattop1

[Garlando] scotti g; IYO, can you speculate that this will be done prior to Talibani's speech tomorrow afternoon at the U.N.?...

[scotti g] Garlando I can give you an opinion but what good is that?

[scotti g] Gacavegirl SWF ...... The only dots I know about are the ones on Okies head! In all honesty
[Andie_Z] TYPERS WILL BE SILENCED
[scotti g] I do not know. I have asked the banker and he is not sure what to make of that!

[scotti g] OK we are not going to venture in to the cow pasture here. RATES is all speculative. I am comfortable with the $3.50+ to $4.40 range. The GOI can work with that. the rest of the rates do not work!

[scotti g] I was looking for the Shabs speach tonight and didn't find it!

[scotti g] I am listening to the UN as we are here!

[scotti g] Coffee1 did you read my earlier post? ....Maybe you didn't I am comfortable with the here and now. If it isn't then we have been grossly lied to! How clear is that everyone?
[Gacavegirl] CountryGirl59] Could you please ask the ghost mod ... if he knows WHAT TIME Talabani will be speaking tonight... please and thank yo
GHOST IS GONE--RE-READ POST ABOUT MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT AFTER MORNING PRAYERS STARTING AT 5 AM IRAQ TIME AND FIGURE BACK TO YOUR TIME ZONE----NOW IS THAT ISN'T ENOUGH A CLUE THEN YOUR A DUNCE

[scotti g] Well EHL would be all over that ! Maybe he has a contact that will feed us the cliff notes

[scotti g] Let me say I and the group are most hopeful. We are diligently searching and vetting the information which is relevant. (man I miss spell check). We are encouraged by what we have been hearing for two days. Now having said that.......we have been here before so PLEASE BE PATIENT. I know this is tough! Please be respectful of those here. Just because you have heard something ....doesn't make it so. There is more speculation here than guns in Texas

[scotti g] I believe the #s that keep popping up on computers are GST Global system tests! These are the numbers that will fluctuate until the #s line up and it goes live....we are close!
[asells] [wataday] Talabani speaks at 9:15am EST Friday morning at the UN meeting I copied it from Dinar Recaps and posted it in our form…
[scotti g] That is all. I have to go.
[scotti g] Bless each of you!

Anyone listen to Highlander last night? I am leaning more on her understanding these days and I think she has it right.

I think that more than likely, a shadow banking world of evil controllers exist, you know, the real puppet masters of the world. They are moving like a bird in flight after dark. They are not going to sit back and just watch as the biggest transfer of wealth in the history of the world goes by. We will never know what they are doing but they are the Wizards of Oz. No one is allowed to know anything about their inner workings, for if we did there would surely be an unparalleled uprising.

As far as Shabbs goes at the UN shindig, he will announce his desires, hopes and dreams and tell them what a marvelous breakfast he had but he will say nothing about the RV. It is not going to happen that way if it happens at all.

We have become so accustomed to believing this will happen through positive hopes handed down from the most secretive high level contacts but it never happens. I REALLY hope it does more than anybody but the anticipation in my heart has turned cold and the smile in my soul has caused me to consider what "massive evil" must be all___ over this thing. Consider that.

Iraq is swimming in money and just may WANT to stay in Ch7 and NOT establish a security minister. How hard can that be? It's just another excuse to remain stationary. You can bet they don't care or even had a thought about us or revaluing their currency for the general public. But I have a sneaking suspission they may have already done it for the high level International governmental factions.

Little makes sense when it comes to Iraq. When it doesn't make sense or the news is repetitive consider that it is meant to mislead. They are moving so slow that the media can pull an article from 2009, slap a new date on it and put it out there. It will still be a valid article. The GOI may be saying screw the people, screw the RV. We are comfy right where we are. The GOI must be aware and possibly confronted with the likes of the Rothschild types. They may be tryig to figure out how to handle them. These are the peole holding the strings that are connected to the world economy through the banking system. Perhaps they feel their control slipping away while Iraq is in a safety zone of stagnation. Iraq is waiting for something.

There may be something big going to happen between now and Christmas. Until it does, what we have seen for the last 2 years in Iraq, will remain the status quo.
This is my opinion and is only based on my experiences in life and seperating the wheat from the chaff in forums. :study:

TenorJoe

Back to top Go down

Scotti G 9/22/11 Empty SECRET TERRORIST

Post by Splovengates Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:03 am

TENORJOE SAID
"I think that more than likely, a shadow banking world of evil controllers exist, you know, the real puppet masters of the world. They are moving like a bird in flight after dark. They are not going to sit back and just watch as the biggest transfer of wealth in the history of the world goes by. We will never know what they are doing but they are the Wizards of Oz. No one is allowed to know anything about their inner workings, for if we did there would surely be an unparalleled uprising."

Joe you dont know how close you have come to the truth.

The Bible says that Satan is the "god" of this world. Jesus said my Kingdom is not of this world. What is going on behind the scenes is diabolical. Satan is behind the "powers and principalities,... the rulers of darkness in this world."

Our only hope is a nail pierced hand.

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aubrey Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:19 am

Morning prayers are over in Iraq...did we have any announcements?
aubrey
aubrey
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by TenorJoe Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:28 am

Splovengates wrote:TENORJOE SAID
"I think that more than likely, a shadow banking world of evil controllers exist, you know, the real puppet masters of the world. They are moving like a bird in flight after dark. They are not going to sit back and just watch as the biggest transfer of wealth in the history of the world goes by. We will never know what they are doing but they are the Wizards of Oz. No one is allowed to know anything about their inner workings, for if we did there would surely be an unparalleled uprising."

The Bible says that Satan is the "god" of this world. Jesus said my Kingdom is not of this world. What is going on behind the scenes is diabolical. Satan is behind the "powers and principalities,... the rulers of darkness in this world."

I'll take two to go! You are correct, my friend. But until we are called home or Christ swings in for a visit, we're stuck here. We have to expect that this thing is not as cut and dry as people make it. There are masters of deception at every turn. A juicy RV without a hitch would be dandy but isn't likely to occur as easy as the sun comes up in the morning. Money and evil are directly proportional. When one is increased so is the other.

TenorJoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Angustura Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:59 am

ilcowboy wrote:
ScottyG, Okie and Ghost... You guys are just doing 'one heck' of a tremendous job!!! I hope EVERYONE knows and appreciates all you guys are doing and all you have gone through for OUR BENEFIT.

Whether it RV's or not... you guys are the GREATEST!!! ☀
With you all the way on that one ilcowboy GREAT POST! 8) {ANGUSTURA :farao:
Angustura
Angustura
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Angustura Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:03 am

TenorJoe wrote:
Splovengates wrote:TENORJOE SAID

I'll take two to go! You are correct, my friend. But until we are called home or Christ swings in for a visit, we're stuck here. We have to expect that this thing is not as cut and dry as people make it. There are masters of deception at every turn. A juicy RV without a hitch would be dandy but isn't likely to occur as easy as the sun comes up in the morning. Money and evil are directly proportional. When one is increased so is the other.
TRUER WORDS NEVER SPOKEN,WELL SAID GUYS.GOD BLESS AND GO RV!!
Angustura
Angustura
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:32 am

Go rv!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by rvnow55 Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:13 am

AJAnderson wrote:its all rumor until it happens.

WELCOME TO THE DINARWORLD!!!!!! Its all RUMORS here, unitle PROVEN right!!!

rvnow55
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by fridayh Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:04 am

[i]THANK YOU OKIE AND THE OKIE FAMILY....I KNEW WHEN I HEARD THE PRAYERS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE FORUMS AND MEETINGS THAT GOD HAD SENT A TEAM OF PEOPLE I COULD LISTEN TO A TEAM THAT REALLY CARED ABOUT THE PEOPLE THEY WE HELPING! THANK YOU, I AM TRULEY THANKFUL FOR ALL THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN ME.... ALL OF YOUR TIME!!! TIME IS SO IMPORTANT.....AND TO THINK THAT YOU WOULD SPEND SO MUCH OF IT ON ME.....IS TRULY A BLESSING!
I HAVE LAUGHED, CRIED AND PRAYED FOR THIS SITE.....AND A FEW MEAN AND CRAZY PEOPLE THAT SEEM TO NEVER HAVE ENOUGH, CAN'T GET THEIR WAY AND WHO ARE JUST GREEDY AND MEAN....SHOULD JUST GO TO ANOTHER SITE AND QUIT BASHING THIS ONE!
YOUR INFORMATION IS THE ONLY ONE THAT I READ, THAT I ENJOY AND THAT I LOOK FORWARD TO READING.....I HARDLY EVER POST.....I MAINLY JUST READ YOUR POSTS, I JUST WANTED YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT GOD SEES HOW MUCH YOU HELP OTHERS AND HOW MUCH YOU STAND UP FOR HIM WHEN OTHERS TRY TO STOP THE PRAYERS AND SAY DUMB THINGS LIKE PRAYER HAS NO PLACE IN BUSINESS....WE NEED MORE PRAYERS....AMERICA WOULDN'T BE IN THIS MESS IF THEY WOULD LEAVE GOD IN OUR HOMES, OUR HEARTS AND OUR NATION! THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE FOR YOU IN HEAVEN AND IF I NEVER GET TO MEET YOU ALL DOWN HERE....I WILL SURELY SEE YOU THERE...THANKS....AND A HUG TO OKIE.....LOL FRIDAY Ilikeyou

fridayh

Back to top Go down

Post by whoppertwins Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:05 am

i would love to be Okies secretary for a week....would love to answer his phone calls during such time. ohh ya i would like for him to share his special blue mountain coffee with me too.
whoppertwins
whoppertwins

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlcjones11 Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:18 am

Well I guess we got our answer to the first sentence of ScottiG's post. Too bad, I was really hoping for a different outcome.

Tlcjones11

Back to top Go down

Post by gampy Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:16 am

I would say that yep there is deception. That deception is from the sources to the intel providers. How many times do the intel providers have to be lied to before calling the hand of the source that is providing this info. (Some will say that it is a "fluid situation"), well yes, what is fluid is the sources, Iraq is rock solid just where they have been at 1170.

Sources so high that you can see the bottom of their feet............ Well put a hot stick to those feet because it isn't working. I would like to thank those that take lots of time in bringing us this information but I do hope they will at some point question the validity of the sources.

The mama goose must be drunk.

Go RV

gampy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream Rider Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:32 am

diarrhea is fluid....lol...no seriously...I have been in this Dinar game for less than a year and what a roller coaster.....Sunday we are going good..things are positive......Monday....it is starting to simmer..Tuesday...we are getting ready to boil..hang on get ready to cash in....have your lawyer, banker & tax attorney on call...Wednesday..wow this is boiling over.....plane tickets bought to cash in on Friday......Thursday...it is going to happen...better rent the private jet & bring your lawyer, tax attorney truct attorney and the others......Friday morning....all is calm where is everyone.....it is closing of business in Iraq...where di everyone go????...anyone out there?????...Saturday....anyone there????...here we go.....it looks like it will be next week......here we go again.....I appreciate the intel....it is just sometimes hard to sort through facts and what is real as to what is projected wants and desires......Love the intel..Okie, Scottig, Bear, Bulldog & the rest of the gang....GO RV...GO NOW....GO RV!

Dream Rider

Back to top Go down

Scotti G 9/22/11 Empty This Method Refuted by Snopes and many others

Post by joyintheair Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:00 am

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/household/triangle.asp
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangle_of_Life

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.majon.com/articles/family-life-children-activities/disaster_preparedness_3911.html

Triangle of Life Survival Method and Emergency Preparedness

Emergencies require a cool head and a well thought out plan. Whether you're a teacher wanting to know how to protect students during an earthquake or simply want to protect your own family, you should be aware that the "Triangle of Life" survival method is not the response of choice according to many disaster experts. Earthquake rescue experts still maintain that the safest response is to duck, cover and hold during an earthquake. Lives can be saved by using appropriate disaster preparedness, supplies and kits, but many people are confused about the way to respond. Let's consider these two methods and why there is such a controversy.

The "Triangle of Life" theory has been widely circulated in e-mails from Doug Copp, a self-proclaimed rescue expert. Unfortunately, Mr. Copp has had no formal training in the area of Urban Search and Rescue, and although his ideas seem to make sense to the average person, they can actually be life-threatening.

Under the "Triangle of Life" theory, Mr. Copp suggests that victims should not duck and take cover under furniture, but rather get down next to the furniture. He suggests that school children should lie in the aisles rather than underneath the desks in their classes. The theory is based on the fact that a void space is created when ceiling or wall structures collapse and land on the furniture. This is a triangular space where a victim can crouch into and survive.

Though Mr. Copp's theory about the void space is accurate, following this method leaves victims extremely vulnerable to flying debris and particularly flying glass. Think about it...classes in school buildings generally have a lot of glass due to the many windows in a classroom. The glass from these windows may implode during an earthquake, with pieces flying at high speeds toward the exposed children. With the children taking cover underneath the desks, which are usually made of solid wood with steel legs, they will be protected from much of the flying debris.

In the U.S., buildings are made of lightweight construction materials such as wood, unlike third world country structures, which are often made of un-reinforced concrete. Multiple pieces of furniture in a room help to distribute the weight of the load from fallen structures. Being under the furniture protects from the fallen structure as well as flying debris.

Some Sound Advice

Drop, cover and hold are still recommended by most reputable earthquake rescue experts. It is recommended that you take cover within three seconds or less after you feel the first vibrations or shaking. Do not try to run to a safer place, but get under the nearest sound structure or piece of furniture you can find to avoid injury from flying debris and glass. Trying to move on your feet also exposes you to the danger of being thrown violently by the seismic force of the earthquake.

You can easily research "Triangle of Life" on the Web to see why so many major agencies refute this disaster response method. It is refuted by a host of authorities, including the American Red Cross, the Federal Emergency Management Agency, the California Office of Emergency Services, the Earthquake Country Alliance, and others. So if you receive an e-mail on this topic, hit the delete button and don't forward it to anyone. The advice could endanger someone's life should an earthquake occur.

Disaster preparedness is crucial to save lives. If you live in an area that's prone to seismic activity, you should also keep disaster supplies and kits on hand. Schools should train teachers in CPR, first aid and emergency response so they will know how to handle an emergency if one were to occur. Knowing what to do before, during and after an earthquake can save lives. You can easily find information about disaster preparedness, supplies and kits on the Web. Start planning today for a safer tomorrow!

To learn more about subjects like disaster preparedness please visit the web site at: http://www.disastersurvivalskills.com

joyintheair

Back to top Go down

Post by psquires Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:39 am

Thanks Scotti G for all your information!.

I have just one request and I know you are really busy etc... but could you guys find it in your hearts to just post a short note when something you expected is not going that way?

I'm pretty sure that everyone in the english speaking world waited and waited all last night for something incredible to happen based on your posts earlier in the evening. But.... nothing happened and there hasn't been any conversation at all on the things that were said or why nothing happened.

It would just be nice to know when to exhale after we are told to hold our breath.

Thanks so very, very much
psquires
psquires

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:44 am

psquires wrote:Thanks Scotti G for all your information!.

I have just one request and I know you are really busy etc... but could you guys find it in your hearts to just post a short note when something you expected is not going that way?

I'm pretty sure that everyone in the english speaking world waited and waited all last night for something incredible to happen based on your posts earlier in the evening. But.... nothing happened and there hasn't been any conversation at all on the things that were said or why nothing happened.

It would just be nice to know when to exhale after we are told to hold our breath.

Good Luck

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ProDinar Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:47 am

psquires wrote:Thanks Scotti G for all your information!.

:!: YUP, What He Said!
We have now, yet again, another week under our belts.
Only one more week to this month's end, then on into October.
Gurus, the truth is far more golden than any amount of silence, even if the truth may not be what we want to hear. I personaly would have far more respect to any person who told me the truth (good or bad) & not sound like they (all) are reading from a "Guru Hand Book of By-Laws" that states; "Every Guru should say the same things in all forums to keep the people in high hopes, keep it simple, short & sweet." Gurus should also say; "We have you right where we want you to be".... OOPS, I mean; "We are right where we need to be".. Aww Heck, who am I kidding? I need to be all over the place, buying up properties, investing my new found riches in new businesses, buying toys, living a life of no worries, etc, etc.....

That's where I "NEED" to be, not here in this now, this "Here & Now", I think I awoken into that movie called; "Groundhog Day", it just keeps on repeating, day after day, week after week.
I can pull posts up from 5 months back, change the date & it would be just like what is posted for today.

On another note, there was a post (no link, sorry) about Iraq's 2012 budget, saying by this years end, it would become law, I & another member of this site found their figures did not include an RV in the 2012 budget.

"GURUS" - The truth on how this RV can still happen without it being in the 2012 budget, if they put it into law would be very helpful, no?
PLEASE give us all a good explanation, we need to hear the truth in all of & any part of this RV.

Many thanks for all of your time spent providing intel.

I wrote this without any anger, bashing in mind or dislike towards anybody, I did however write this in hopes to be heard & have an answer for all of us here.

I do feel these forums are "A VERY GOOD PLACE" to hear info from all people in them, as long as it stays truthful!
ProDinar
ProDinar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum