Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank -    "S.P.E.A.K." - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/5/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank -    "S.P.E.A.K." - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/5/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank -    "S.P.E.A.K." - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/5/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank -    "S.P.E.A.K." - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/5/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank -    "S.P.E.A.K." - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank -    "S.P.E.A.K." - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank -    "S.P.E.A.K." - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/5/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank -    "S.P.E.A.K." - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/5/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank -    "S.P.E.A.K." - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank -    "S.P.E.A.K." - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank -    "S.P.E.A.K." - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank -    "S.P.E.A.K." - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank -    "S.P.E.A.K." - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank -    "S.P.E.A.K." - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank -    "S.P.E.A.K." - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank -    "S.P.E.A.K." - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank -    "S.P.E.A.K." - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank -    "S.P.E.A.K." - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/5/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank -    "S.P.E.A.K." - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/5/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank -    "S.P.E.A.K." - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/5/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Steffen Rowe/Tank - "S.P.E.A.K." - GCR/RV Intel Update 12/5/17

3 posters

Go down

TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank -    "S.P.E.A.K." - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/5/17 Empty Steffen Rowe/Tank - "S.P.E.A.K." - GCR/RV Intel Update 12/5/17

Post by Ssmith Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:42 am

TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank -    "S.P.E.A.K." - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/5/17 PastedGraphic

INTEL 12:34 PM EST 12/5/2017
S.P.E.A.K. MOVEMENT

• I have first hand confirmation that 800#s have been delivered to selected individuals
  • We are being told again that the A-Team is completed
  • Money is in place with the USN once again ACTUALLY being connected in the system yesterday
  • Appointments for all types of ZIM groups, and other currencies is being scheduled and delayed (IMO:as per the normal useless mind control protocol)
  • As of 12:58 PM EST we are hearing even now that instructions have gone out approving the immediate release of the 800# notifications to the people
  • President Trump is announcing the movement of the American Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, thus acknowledging Jerusalem as the Capital
  • Congressmen all over D.C. are stepping down as Sexual Assault and Harassment accusations are being levied against them, allowing for a safe exit rather than having worse crimes revealed
  • President Trump is still under careful scrutiny now openly and aggressively being investigated for collusion with the Russians during his campaign 
  • The Clinton Cartel is being disassembled, with a violent history of Sexual Assault accusations being brought back to light on Bill Clinton, all types of evidence showing clearly about the Clinton cover up with the FBI, and they have plenty more evidence waiting to show about human trafficking, treason, and a list of other crimes against humanity of they don't cooperate.
  • WE KNOW IT'S HERE. BUT EVEN AFTER DINNER IS SERVED IT DOESN'T DO US ANY GOOD IF WE DON'T EAT.

Below is an excerpt from the Jesuit Oath. This is an example of the mindset and activities the Cabal has sworn to uphold. It should feel markedly different than the values you stand for.

"You have been taught to insidiously plant the seeds of jealousy and hatred between communities, provinces, states that were at peace, and incite them to deeds of blood, involving them in war with each other, and to create revolutions and civil wars in countries that were independent and prosperous, cultivating the arts and the sciences and enjoying the blessings of peace. To take sides with the combatants and to act secretly with your brother Jesuit, who might be engaged on the other side, but openly opposed to that with which you might be connected, only that the Church might be the gainer in the end, in the conditions fixed in the treaties for peace and that the end justifies the means."

Are we really going to sit and wait for someone else to come to our rescue knowing a force like this has infiltrated every aspect of our Government, religion, business, organization, and educational institution?

WE WILL GIVE THE POWERS IN CONTROL UNTIL 6 PM EST 12/5/2017 TO ACTIVATE THE CALL CENTERS AND ALLOW US ACCESS TO MAKE OUR APPOINTMENTS UNTIL WE LAUNCH THE SOVEREIGN PEOPLE OF EARTH ACTING KNOWLEDGEABLY MOVEMENT.
WE ARE ORGANIZED, MOTIVATED, AND ANGRY. WE ARE GROWING AND THIS IS THE SPARK THAT WILL LIGHT IT UP.

S.P.E.A.K.
S.P.E.A.K. MOVEMENT

If you are tired of being treated like your life, your time, and your vision doesn't matter then you can take action today. The Sovereign People of Earth Acting Knowledgeably has been designed to legally organize and bring attention to the rights we have to complete our redemption process, claim our freedom, and liberate human kind.

This is a unified effort to create an intelligently designed disruption that forces the appropriate action from those who hold the keys to our freedom. In fact, we hold the keys to our freedom and this course of action will help us open up the door. We are not responding to the creation. The creation is responding to us.

WE STAND TOGETHER OR WE FALL APART.

For more details on how to get involved send email to:
Speakmovement@protonmail.com

TANK ALL IN

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank -    "S.P.E.A.K." - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/5/17 Empty Re: Steffen Rowe/Tank - "S.P.E.A.K." - GCR/RV Intel Update 12/5/17

Post by Terbo56 Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:26 pm

Redemption process, my ass- Pay no attention to the 'lifers' in the orange striped correctional institution outfits......See those big boulders? The prisoners will pulverize them with 30 pound sledgehammers for railroad ballast- omg affraid Twisted Evil flame sorry
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank -    "S.P.E.A.K." - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/5/17 Empty Re: Steffen Rowe/Tank - "S.P.E.A.K." - GCR/RV Intel Update 12/5/17

Post by Kevind53 Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:55 pm

Good old Tank ... you can always count on him to spout nonsense. If you're ever wondering is something is true, ask Tank, if he says yes, it's probably not.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank -    "S.P.E.A.K." - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/5/17 2805820865  TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank -    "S.P.E.A.K." - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/5/17 2805820865  TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank -    "S.P.E.A.K." - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/5/17 2805820865  TANK - Steffen Rowe/Tank -    "S.P.E.A.K." - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/5/17 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum